Do you like the sound? and the TTK?

Sammy_SUN1
52 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
...and the slow overall dynamic of everything going on around you?
...does it give you the war feeling? Immersive war atmosphere?
...and the bullets that you hear in the distance? It's like the same sound repeating thousands of times over and over
...and the gun mechanics?
...and the way you can't see (beacuse of grapchics) a player camping in the distance behind debris?
...and the bleeding time?
...and not being able to hear footsteps just around the corner?
...and the way you die instantly beeing shot by pistol once? or max twice?
...I can't imagine that this a great 2018 Battlefield sequence.
It has it's pros, I am not, in any way, trying to say it doesn't.
But...it has a long way to go.

Comments

• InnerD
    879 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    yes i do.
  • Radious1987
    511 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Sounds are good. TTD is still very much broken.
  • Arkaelov
    102 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    TTK is a tiny bit too quick. TTD is way to fast and I'm assuming is bugged. And other than the Scout class being nerfed into oblivion, I'm enjoying it.
  • oof14346
    954 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The game audio is awesome. I do miss the "cha-ching" sound from Bf1 when you would get a headshot.
  • doctorrocktor
    1900 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    TTK is fine audio i just love it with war tapes,as for enemy footsteps i here them fine xbox one s im on.
  • Radious1987
    511 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    TTK is bit too fast, but not huge problem, TTD is broken currently and not matching TTK.
  • CPTN-Cr4ptastic
    1704 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    TTK is bit too fast, but not huge problem, TTD is broken currently and not matching TTK.

Last night it seemed like the TTD was broken (just like you say) but today it seems a lot better, I'm not getting one shotted that much. I have actually been able to run away from several gun fights I was losing.
  • Sammy_SUN1
    52 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    InnerD wrote: »
    yes i do.

I am sure you do =)
  • CroDanZ
    53 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    @TE: You never heard about hotfix & patches, right?

Its "early" release day and for me it runs better than most of the games I played on release day.
  • HUMANFRAIL7Y
    766 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    How does the TTK and TTD compare with the beta's? Hopefully the TTD is a tad longer in comparison?
  • Sixclicks
    5075 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    Sound seemed pretty good in this clip I took to demonstrate the flare nerf. Tons of gunfire going on. And I like the sound of the rounds that hit the vehicle I was taking cover behind. Footsteps could be a little louder imo.

As for the TTK, it's lightning fast.
  • bran1986
    5871 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    TTk is pretty good but the TTD definitely needs some tweaking still.
  • WinterWarhurst
    1319 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'd take faster TTK so...
  • SJ-Gucky
    34 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    TTK is OK, if they fix the problem, that half of the bullets of my automatic Weapons are duds. (I get hit marker, but they apparently don't do damage)
    And TTD is bugged...I get hit with several bullets at once...
    Its like playing one-sided hardcode..
  • DisguisedMike
    434 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Did any of you try the new 3d audio setting? In one of the dev talks episode the devs talked about it and said that this setting also works with stereo headphones. Just curious to know if it's good or not.
  • rv112
    184 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hell yeah, its perfect!
  • skates15
    456 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    audio is good, but not as good as BF1 in my opinion. There is something missing in the chaos with the audio. Still good though.
  • moosehunter1969
    1108 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    SJ-Gucky wrote: »
    TTK is OK, if they fix the problem, that half of the bullets of my automatic Weapons are duds. (I get hit marker, but they apparently don't do damage)
    And TTD is bugged...I get hit with several bullets at once...
    Its like playing one-sided hardcode..

You get hit with several bullets at once, hmm let’s see. With a slow firing gun let’s say 400rpm you’ll have 4 bullets (enough to kill you) hit you in 0.6 seconds. That’s a gap of 0.15 seconds between each bullet. I’d say that would feel like all the billets hitting you at once. On a faster firing weapon the time between each bullet is minuscule, how could it not be.
    What is the solution, any ideas any one?
  • Krazy8s
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Sometimes I feel like the TTK is slow and beta was better. Dropping 10 rounds with my bren into a dude before he dies makes me feel that way. Getting dropped in 0.1 seconds makes me feel like it's fast as ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

The audio - something is off. Literally tried every option and have people run right uop behind me, even in quiet situations. I was in a church by myself and had this happen. Dude climbed the stairs, rounded a corner and not a peep was heard from him.