BF2143

CBRider425
0 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited November 2018
I don't know about the rest of you but I would really love to see a battlefield 2143. I'm talking bring back the mechs bring back the titans in the sky and all of that stuff am I the only one who thinks this would be amazing idea or even if they just remastered at 2142 that would be awesome as well because that was 1 of the futuristic games that actually did things right and it was a good game. Not like those garbage Call of Duty advanced warfare games we know dice has the potential to get a futuristic game right based on 2142. With that being said what do you guys think?
Post edited by CBRider425 on

Comments

• Davanseth
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    agree on this
  • wesleyvanvianen8
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    No. We want Bad Company 3! Not that!
  • vcm0x
    219 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    i'll pass. i hate futuristic shooters which is why i passed on 2142 and will do so for 2143 as well.

everything in futuristic shooters is op and corny AF
  • Sr_0V3RKILL
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    I would prefer a remaster edition of legacy battlefield games. call it, "The Battlefield Legacy Box Set" with all of the old battlefield games remastered and patched working 100% in windows 10 with stats in battlelog. BF1942, BFVietnam, BF2 and BF2142. All remastered OMG I would buy that and spend the last few years of my life playing that till I die. Thing is I wouldn't dream of this if the games were working still. But, face it they are not. Not 100% like they use to. I don't even know how to go into BF2142 anymore and no I don't want to know if it includes third party software and such. I don't want to remember those games in the condition they are today. Please remaster them EA