Am i the only get stock with blurred screen, when i want to look at assignment in a ongoing match?

LaggyNicki
postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
every time i want to look at my ongoing assignment mission, i get stock and have either to wait for the match to end, our alt+f4.

Also sometimes i get a black screen for a few seconds, and then it comes and goes

idk if I'm the only one with these problems :(

Comments

• Pxl31
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Same problem for me
  • Kaakkraker92
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Juppppppp, sometimes it works, but usualy it goes into the blurred screen where you need to alt+f4 out..
  • Felix_Carnifex
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I was getting this a lot yesterday but it seems to have stopped today. I think the trick to to make sure you can see the Assignments on the right before clicking the Assignments menu option. This worked for me and avoided the Alt+F4.
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same problem.
  • Fish7O2
    184 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yep same issue. I also have a couple friends getting the same issue.