What you WILL miss from BF1?

13»

Comments

• Foot_Guard_Tomei
    438 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Type 38 with mandatory bayonet ;)
  • BaronVonGoon
    6632 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Why is it mandatory? Never used it so I don't know.
  • Sixclicks
    5073 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I always keep the bayonet on just for dealing with Elite kits. Good thing we don't have Elites in BFV though.
  • BaronVonGoon
    6632 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Sixclicks wrote: »
    I always keep the bayonet on just for dealing with Elite kits. Good thing we don't have Elites in BFV though.

As far as I know having it equipped increases recoil. Don't remember for certain though, I haven't spent much time on BF1 the last year.
  • Foot_Guard_Tomei
    438 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Why is it mandatory? Never used it so I don't know.

Respecting traditional offensive tactics... kill feed icon of weapon supports my view :)
  • boutneus
    2454 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Lol Baron weren’t u claiming ttk2.0 was the greatest thing since sliced bread, and now u say u haven’t played much the last yr? Come on now :D
  • EdwinSpangler
    1775 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    NLBartmaN wrote: »
    Sixclicks wrote: »

Not a lot of cavalry players actually use their rifle. So it works most of the time.

so I always throw a grenade at a sniper that is shooting me to clear the tripwires.

Killed some snipers with their own tripwires that way :D

Probably me XD

• Imabaka70
    2432 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The closer bfV release gets the more I’ve realized I’m gonna have to come up with a new way to deal with planes. Gonna miss doing this

• BaronVonGoon
    Imabaka70 wrote: »
    The closer bfV release gets the more I’ve realized I’m gonna have to come up with a new way to deal with planes. Gonna miss doing this

Did you destroy the planes with the grenades or kill the pilot?
  • Imabaka70
    2432 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Imabaka70 wrote: »

Did you destroy the planes with the grenades or kill the pilot?

I damaged the plane with my rifle then tossed a light anti tank grenade into its path.

Lt tank grenades explode on vehicles on impact soooooo boom goes a plane.

Even on a full health fighter and attack it will disable them instantly, for the rifle or in a few nights agos case a shotgun finisher.

Let grenades also work on horses when the horse has half health or so a lt grenade will instant kill them.
  • Masqerader
    620 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Using the attack plane to bomb all the snipers on the mountain of Sinai

Tossing AT grenades at a attack planes come close and blow them up
  • CS-2107
    1552 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    The variety of unique weapons. I know it isn't a fair comparison, between BFV and BF1, as BFV has all its "DLCs" to be released, but BF1 has so many valid options for weapons that offer different playstyles that BFV can't keep up... just yet.
    Most of the maps. I like the maps in BF1 and the maps in BFV look awesome so far. Still I will miss some of the maps from BF1. Amiens, Fort Vaux etc...