Aimbots and ESP users are running rampant I see.

Remiwinkz
215 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited November 2018
Will there be a pre-release ban wave? I'm concerned with the amount of botters that don't go for 60-0 games. It's easy to see who is cheating. Go camp in a house for a little bit and don't let the enemy know you're there. When you start hearing bullets coming at your location chances are it's an Aimbot user that aimed at you and fired without realizing you're in a house. ESP users like to camp in houses as it's easy to defend when you can see where everyone is through walls. This is gonna get worse unless you start publicizing bans.

Comments

• WildheartWeasel
    87 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Prob to late, dice already ruined bf1 and now bfv has started on the wrong foot
  • xSaaja
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Dude, the game is out for 3 days, can you at least wait for the official release before complaining? I played 15h and i did not face any obvious hackers, only pilots spamming bombs and going 40-0.
  • ZeuZx
    85 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    xSaaja wrote: »
    Dude, the game is out for 3 days, can you at least wait for the official release before complaining? I played 15h and i did not face any obvious hackers, only pilots spamming bombs and going 40-0.

Same here, haven't scene anyone cheating yet. These people might have a slight case of the bads though.
  • WildheartWeasel
    87 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Only played infantry not conquest , lot more obv there
  • Wikstone
    180 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited November 2018
    Reported allready 5 guys. [removed - do not name cheat websites as this serves as advertisement] making good money.
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • StingX71
    824 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    xSaaja wrote: »

Haven't seen any either, 12hr's of gameplay so far.
  • JiggleWang
    611 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I've seen zero. bout 10 hrs or so.
  • Krypto_El1te
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I’ve seen many hackers already. Mostly aimbot who takes out the target easily and achieved 60-2 or even better score without using planes.
  • ApacheX
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    If you can't ignore cheats, you'll have to play single player. They are at the top of every score board.
  • MacaqueX
    674 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited November 2018
    There was 2 obvious guys since Thursday evening, not that much imo.
    One of those 2 got caught by his own rando squad mates that start talking in chat, one on arras had 120+ kills with sub 10 deaths killing ppl from spawn trough many houses on A.
  • Mystriall
    497 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I've been called hacker three times already, about 20 hours in i think, maybe a little less. Goes to show that at least some people don't know the difference from hacking and a good player, or hacking and getting lucky.
    -
    Might be hackers in the game, but i have yet to see one.
  • MacaqueX
    674 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Mystriall wrote: »
    I've been called hacker three times already, about 20 hours in i think, maybe a little less. Goes to show that at least some people don't know the difference from hacking and a good player, or hacking and getting lucky.
    -
    Might be hackers in the game, but i have yet to see one.

Me 2, but that is normal many new players will just scream hacks when they lay on ground thinking nobody see them. I only see 2 obvious where whole server even they team mates where like get out u are hacking. 2 hackers in new game in 4 days is nothing and really good.
  • danbottomburp
    70 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    Even though DICE came out and admitted Bf1 had a problem with cheaters eventually,the wise people of these forums still denied they existed for some bizarre reason. I have seen a few cheaters already,blatant cheaters,thankfully this time around i bought the Origin premier subscription instead of buying the game,i wont be wasting any money on this game if i continue to see the cheaters. it ruined BF1 for me but it was already too late on that game.
  • MachoFantast1c0
    2060 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    Only played infantry not conquest , lot more obv there

I was playing with Weasel, and have to admit there were a couple of really suspect cases. Guys that have poor to mediocre stats in BF1, suddenly performing at a level top tier guys are now sporting in BFV. I'm slowly getting the hang of BFV, and certainly held my own in BF1, but I was really struggling against these guys. Two were using what I'd consider tricky guns for in-your-face objective action on Frontlines (G43 and Lee Enfield), and pulling off impressive shots on a consistent basis (I know how to make myself hard to kill, didn't help). One of them had 0.05 accuracy in BF1, but now he was scoring all headshots. Since there are no stats available yet, I can't be sure, but certainly wasn't encouraging.
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • YourLocalPlumber
    3214 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    ApacheX wrote: »
    They are at the top of every score board.

Dam, I must be cheating alot.

I've been called a hacker few times already, mainly by trash players going 5-20 with an assault class who simply got outskilled. 35 hours into the game.
  • WildheartWeasel
    its just a shame, when it is easy to dl the cheats, that dice don't even stop that, i did read that its cos the frostbite engine is so easy to hack.... i don't really no, just seems a shame, just 1 cheat is enough to ruin a game. when they are not there its brilliant, stunning graphics, and apart from the taa hard to spot people prob i enjoy it.

i think that maybe the medic guns need a bit of a nerf to help them out as its stops people playing medic.

i know that people think that bfv should be like bf1 as it was to arcade like, but as i cannot play that much, having to many responsibilities outside gaming, i would like to have seen it a bit more like bf1, and hardcore servers for those who wanna take it more serious.

• Aleker0
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Report, dont cry, profit.
  • ExAnimoGR
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I found some very noticeable hacks 1 aimbot and 1 esp 16 hours of playing
  • MachoFantast1c0
    2060 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Aleker0 wrote: »
    Report, dont cry, profit.

I buy into the first two parts. I'll leave you with this anecdote: a guy with 40k+ cheat OHK kills with the Lewis has been cheating for pretty much the entire BF1 lifecycle, having been recorded and reported hundreds of times. A month a go I tweeted a developer affiliated with the AC efforts, after which this guy stopped playing for a week. When he came back, he had stopped cheating, only to go 0.3 KD/KPM. I check again, now he is back to cheating with 10 KD/8 KPM. So I ask you, where do you see the profit in this?
  • WildheartWeasel
    i do report, and to be fair i do moan a lot, i am old, but its just annoying that players as above just carry on, so whats the point in reporting, tbh a decent ac should be able to pick up all but the most snidey esp users, and i think this was talked about b4 by several people. People that just say l2p are kids with no lifes.

i love to play infantry only stuff, so most of time i play domination, at the moment i have to play tdm-- just pot luck running around like a chicken, or frontlines- changed but no for the best imo.

tdm and dom where always easier to spot cheaters as no sitting in planes or tanks spamming, and after playing many hours of domination i think i could tell when someone is cheating or a good player like macho.
This discussion has been closed.