So Dice/Ea hates the guys that backed them in the pre-order sales

FrOgM
1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited November 2018
you guys making us get to play last and we backed you 1rst listen here the next BF title you want that preorder and you dont get it ...YOU can look at this release right here and wonder no more next time i wont back you early

Comments

• jmcu
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yes agree, just not right.. !!
  • InnerD
    879 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    you didn't back them until they took money from you. They get no real money from pre-orders until they charge you... so how did you back them first when its more like premier users backed them first.
  • theeBHam
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    itd be nice if they allowed pre orders to get early access for for like the extra $7 it costs me to sign up use discount then cancel after the month.
  • theeBHam
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    that said maybe next time?
  • dazzaw17
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    i pre ordered, then saw origin access premier. contacted customer support and cancelled the pre order and got premier. hence Im playing now.
  • xSwisherSweetsx
    110 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    just cancel your pre order. Pay for premier for 15$ for the month. play the game for the next month for 15$. then after that uninstall it because your not missing anything the games' muff cabbage.
  • Obliviate1982
    217 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    FrOgM wrote: »
    you guys making us get to play last and we backed you 1rst listen here the next BF title you want that preorder and you dont get it ...YOU can look at this release right here and wonder no more next time i wont back you early

They want you to pay for EA access premier too, its just what EA loves to do, they'll prey on your impatience.
  • Mystriall
    497 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I pre-ordered and paid $15 or whatever for permier. I'm not cancelling my pre-order, but I'm cancelling the premier after 1 month. I'm not complaining about it either, i couldn't care less.
    I have a few friends who are simply waiting for the release, none of them are complaining about it, because it's notrhing to complain about.