What you won't miss from BF1?

13»

Comments

• SirBobdk
    3219 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Most of the maps
  • ProAssassin2003
    2874 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BFV is going to be a breath of fresh air from all this annoying crap in BF1.
  • Foot_Guard_Tomei
    438 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    1. Elite kit pick ups
    2. Behemoths
    3. Accuracy penalties from suppression
  • Rufusw5
    126 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    1.Random bullet deviation
    2.Awful suppression
    3.TTK 2.0
    4. Heavy Bomber
    5. Mortor Truck
    6. Hellriegal
    7. Grenade Spam!!!!!!!!!!
    8. Gas Grenades
    9. Absurd abused spotting
    10. Flare Spam with Ammo crates.
    11. Rocket Gun
    I mostly agree with this, in ways I've actually grown to like the grenade damage, great for bunker busting snipers.

I don't understand the hate for the helriegel, I use it a lot, and it's a massive compromise. Its sketchy at med range and hopeless at long range. At close range any other assault class weapon will wipe you out first.

It's only good if you get the jump on your opponent.

It's real plus is the mag size, of you surprise a squad of nolbs you can wipe them all out in one go.

It's not a patch on a shotgun at the same range in skilled hands, it's just a good all rounder with a big mag.

The ribey and the mp18 are both far better guns.
  • Imabaka70
    2420 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Rufusw5 wrote: »
    2.Awful suppression
    3.TTK 2.0
    4. Heavy Bomber
    5. Mortor Truck
    6. Hellriegal
    8. Gas Grenades
    11. Rocket Gun
    I mostly agree with this, in ways I've actually grown to like the grenade damage, great for bunker busting snipers.

I don't understand the hate for the helriegel, I use it a lot, and it's a massive compromise. Its sketchy at med range and hopeless at long range. At close range any other assault class weapon will wipe you out first.

It's real plus is the mag size, of you surprise a squad of nolbs you can wipe them all out in one go.

It's not a patch on a shotgun at the same range in skilled hands, it's just a good all rounder with a big mag.

The hellriegel suppressed as good or better than a lmg it seems. The assualt can just spray it’s load all over the other dude suppressing them so unless they have a lmg or a smg you are not gonna hit them.

Given that last time I seen it over heats at what 40 rounds? It can basically dump most of its magazine before it over heats.

If they had given it a 25 or 30 round over heat o wouldn’t be as salty about that gun.

To be honest when I die to a ribey or a mp18 I feel way more honored/surprised than someone using a hellriegel usually setting in a corner or spraying you from absurd ranges and suppressing you.
  • Masqerader
    466 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    Bayonet charge
    Frontal knifing
    Gas grenades
    Gas mask
    Tank, pilot kits
    Behemoths
    AA overkill
    Calvary
    Out of bound vehicle campers
    Predictable spawns
  • Titan_Awaken
    310 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Imabaka70 wrote: »
    2.Awful suppression
    3.TTK 2.0
    4. Heavy Bomber
    5. Mortor Truck
    6. Hellriegal
    8. Gas Grenades
    11. Rocket Gun

The hellriegel suppressed as good or better than a lmg it seems. The assualt can just spray it’s load all over the other dude suppressing them so unless they have a lmg or a smg you are not gonna hit them.

Given that last time I seen it over heats at what 40 rounds? It can basically dump most of its magazine before it over heats.

If they had given it a 25 or 30 round over heat o wouldn’t be as salty about that gun.

To be honest when I die to a ribey or a mp18 I feel way more honored/surprised than someone using a hellriegel usually setting in a corner or spraying you from absurd ranges and suppressing you.

I think the Hellriegel is just an over-glorified weapon at this point really. It's my most used weapon at 759 kills but I haven't touched the thing in literally months now. It really doesn't excel at anything particular really. It has a boatload of recoil, fairly wude spread and a rather longer TTK. Out of the numerous hours I have played with it, I can confiedently say that its only redeeming factor is its mag size and RoF but that's about it. I have tried to love the gun numerous times but to no avail- it is merely an all-rounder SMG excelling at nothing in particular.

Compare that to the SMG OP/18 on the other hand. Ooooh boy.
  • Imabaka70
    2420 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    2.Awful suppression
    3.TTK 2.0
    4. Heavy Bomber
    5. Mortor Truck
    6. Hellriegal
    8. Gas Grenades
    11. Rocket Gun

I think the Hellriegel is just an over-glorified weapon at this point really. It's my most used weapon at 759 kills but I haven't touched the thing in literally months now. It really doesn't excel at anything particular really. It has a boatload of recoil, fairly wude spread and a rather longer TTK. Out of the numerous hours I have played with it, I can confiedently say that its only redeeming factor is its mag size and RoF but that's about it. I have tried to love the gun numerous times but to no avail- it is merely an all-rounder SMG excelling at nothing in particular.

The smg08 is a bit op lol I have 10 service stars with it. It’s my I’m ticked off and try hard weapon.
    I have 30ish kills with the hellriegel.

Most used weapon is a scout rifle and the obrez followed by bayonet and arditi dagger.

But yeah I still feel the hellriegel suppresses to good.
  • RUS_BEARS
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Aim assist in vehicles. Makes mounted lmgs impossible to use.
  • Titan_Awaken
    310 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    2.Awful suppression
    3.TTK 2.0
    4. Heavy Bomber
    5. Mortor Truck
    6. Hellriegal
    8. Gas Grenades
    11. Rocket Gun

The smg08 is a bit op lol I have 10 service stars with it. It’s my I’m ticked off and try hard weapon.

Most used weapon is a scout rifle and the obrez followed by bayonet and arditi dagger.

Understandable. I hadn't considered Suppression in my POV so that's a fair point.

Suppression from a realism point of view is superb - I'd wager that even the most elite trained soldiers flinch and have their aim thrown off while getting shot at from all directions.

From a game-play point of view, Suppression rewards players for missing their shots (they even made it so you get "Suppression Assists" as well!) - not a great mechanic. I have to admit, I myself have been guilty of abusing this mechanic to run away from the odd sniper or medic trying to pick me off lol.

• ThunderTaters
    126 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    2.Awful suppression
    3.TTK 2.0
    4. Heavy Bomber
    5. Mortor Truck
    6. Hellriegal
    8. Gas Grenades
    11. Rocket Gun

Suppression from a realism point of view is superb - I'd wager that even the most elite trained soldiers flinch and have their aim thrown off while getting shot at from all directions.

You would be surprised. Sure their aim might get thrown off, but that really doesn't help if the enemy is using aim assist. Although I think that “aim assist” and “elite soldiers” shouldn't be in the same sentence.
  • Titan_Awaken
    2.Awful suppression
    3.TTK 2.0
    4. Heavy Bomber
    5. Mortor Truck
    6. Hellriegal
    8. Gas Grenades
    11. Rocket Gun

You would be surprised. Sure their aim might get thrown off, but that really doesn't help if the enemy is using aim assist. Although I think that “aim assist” and “elite soldiers” shouldn't be in the same sentence.

My apologies. I personally play on PC where aim assist isn't as much of a issue to consider compared to consoles. I'm not too familiar with aim assist but from what I've heard, it seems pretty aggressive.
  • ThunderTaters
    2.Awful suppression
    3.TTK 2.0
    4. Heavy Bomber
    5. Mortor Truck
    6. Hellriegal
    8. Gas Grenades
    11. Rocket Gun

My apologies. I personally play on PC where aim assist isn't as much of a issue to consider compared to consoles. I'm not too familiar with aim assist but from what I've heard, it seems pretty aggressive.

No worries. It is quite a nuisance there, a well placed limpet charge usually remedies that though.
  • Major_Pungspark
    1348 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Did I say heavy bomber? The fun thing is they added one WAY worse for Bf V...