Daily Assignments Bugged

RabZzUK
12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
Hiya guys anyone else with daily assignment bug won't let me complete them tried restarting an so on but still no joy ? Cheers

Comments

• Redim82
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah i have one assignments bugged today.
  • Kompura
    229 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Assignments in general are bugged. I can't get even the first Assault assignment done.
  • d3oneGeneral
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I stuck at assignment menu, i cant exit it.
  • Noromiz
    290 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Well, yesterday the Semi-Auto daily didn't work for me, which one is broken today?
    Yesterday I did the "Kill enemies while prone" but using an AA Gun to take you planes :/

Also, a lot of the Special Assignments are broken, like the Fallschirmjäger: Joining the Elite (I think), where you can't complete the "Destroy 5 Transport Planes as Allies with an AA gun" or "Arm 3 Bombs as Axis" (both on Airborne). Some of them also tells you to play as as the wrong faction.
  • RabZzUK
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    All 3 are working for me today guys bit of a pain though missing out on daily's
  • KIIXXVI
    38 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yup 1 Daily Order bugged for me for the past few days
  • Maun0_Mato
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yesterday's "200 damage with sidearm" didn't work for me.
    Today I tried "build 5 fortifications" with different classes and on different maps, nothing registers.
  • Damadtree
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It seems to change from game to game. In some cases it works, sometimes it doesn't. The best way to notice is to have a bit of progression so you can see the orange circle filled up. When you then get into a game where it's bugged again, you can see that your progression is gone and doesn't register, that's when you need to join another if you're going for the assignments… So always make sure to check the pause menu at the start of a game to see if it's bugged. You have to have at least some progression on one to notice, but that's easily enough.