Only 2 days after the launch, we already have cheater using aimbot in the game

5bulletsSLR
59 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
As title said, I just encountered a cheater who is using strumgewher1-5 headshot ppl through half of the map, he ended up with 43 kills 41 headshots...

So, here is the big question, when would DICE and EA would take this cheating issue seriously? Even COD did a better job in anti-cheating and AT LEAST GAME IS PRETTY CLEAN IN THE FIRST THREE DAYS!

Comments

• MachoFantast1c0
    2024 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It was only a matter of time. I haven't encountered one yet at level 21, but I fully expect that to change in the coming days.
  • Gom3R
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
  • ProAssassin2003
    3310 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    PC Gaming. I couldn't play on PC I would literally think everyone is cheating. To many Hackers.
  • 5bulletsSLR
    59 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    lol, the paid cheating tool has already been released in ASIA, what a joke
  • vcm0x
    186 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    why are you surprised mate? they've been using the same game engine for a number of years now and those games have a hack too so of couse this one will as well. i mean there were even hacks during the alpha/beta!
  • EmberQV
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Then play on console also buy XiM 4 if want to play with mouse and keyboard.
  • TyroneLoyd
    1336 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It was bound to happen.
  • Hawxxeye
    5335 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    we had them in the beta, why does it surprise you that we have them at live
  • nmccormick2017
    98 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Oh my lord all of you are the same people complaining on multiple different posts. For real, ya'll gotta be trolls at this point with how you guys congregate lol
  • vcm0x
    186 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    bf5 is using the same game engine as previous bf games so of course this one will have hacks too. hack devs just copy/paste hacks from previous games because everything's the same.
  • Psybernaut
    34 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    EmberQV wrote: »
    Then play on console also buy XiM 4 if want to play with mouse and keyboard.

Yeah, avoid the problem cheats on PC by becoming one on console.
  • craign82
    223 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Never understood why people use these cheats.
    I honestly don't understand how they get any enjoyment, from playing with them enabled.
    Hey ho!
  • F_b0mb3rs
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    craign82 wrote: »
    Never understood why people use these cheats.
    I honestly don't understand how they get any enjoyment, from playing with them enabled.
    Hey ho!

Because they are like Carlos Irwin Estévez (like that), WINNING! I saw a hand full of hacks in the first two days of the premier release. Some guy in these forums was talking about going 73 to 13 in his first 64 match. I'm like, yeah right, I could lay all the way back behind everyone in the bushes, over a hill and behind rocks and die more than that in a 64. Then he tries to back up the story with some BS about mouse settings; give me a break. The first match that I played, a person went 102 and 20 something, pfft; damn cheaters.