Aimbots and ESP users are running rampant I see.

Comments

• MacaqueX
    674 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    ZeuZx wrote: »
    Remiwinkz wrote: »
    ZeuZx wrote: »
    xSaaja wrote: »
    Dude, the game is out for 3 days, can you at least wait for the official release before complaining? I played 15h and i did not face any obvious hackers, only pilots spamming bombs and going 40-0.

Same here, haven't scene anyone cheating yet. These people might have a slight case of the bads though.

That's not the case at all. You have no idea if anyone you have played with has been cheating. Chances are that you have. Not everyone makes it obvious when they cheat but it's easy to catch them when they mess up. I ran into one in back to back matches this morning hence the post. I'm not sure if there is any anti-cheat even running currently. You can easily google aimbots and see that it's very easy to setup. Anyone that's been PC gaming for a long time knows what to look for. Aimbot/ESP programs are a huge business right now.

It usually is the case when it comes to fps shooters and good players. That's not to say there isn't cheaters because there are, and their always will be and we can't do anything about them (although most big companies do a decent job). It's usually the F2P shooters that are rampant with aimbots/hacks that i've seen. Paid games generally **** away the casual cheater (paying for a game only to get it banned) but they still exist and always will.

I think the ones that have played competitive skilled fps games in tournaments on LAN understands that there are just some freakishily good fps players. I've seen some first hand for Q2/Quake 3 in person (I don't care what people do on tournies thats net only) and watching them play is just unreal. I have some friends that have never seen stuff like that, that bought and played BF3/BF5 and now BF5 and when they die to good players they immediately cry out "hacks!!!". In their mind in no way shape or form could have killed because they couldn't kill them first. I just call them noobs in discord and tell them they have no idea what people are actually capable of.

Thus far in my personal time playing BF5 I have yet to come across a cheater, or at least a blatant cheater. Sure their have might have been someone using one but nobody that I have seen so far has had an insane score that was just flat out impossible.

Infantry 120+ kills on one map are in the realm of great/pro player who played game previously and knows maps well, BFV is still fresh game and for someone that just jump into game on map that he never played to push for 10+ K/D and 100+ kills is suspicious.
    If guys like drunkz dont work for EA and didnt play maps before even him who is pro would need some time to get to 12K/D and 120+ kills per game with enfield, or ke7.

If you watch best fps pro players how they play when they just jump into new games you can see that except fast reaction and awareness/game iq they play literally bad and they need time to get better.

Look shroud he is arguably one of the best fps players ever and how he played first time hamada

Than tell me is he a noob because in last 4 days i saw many times many players own servers with ease with 120+ kills in new fresh game.
    Or there could be that online gaming is unfortunately infested these days with cheaters.

Biggest problems are noob cheaters that have awareness of dead horse, and have bad map movement and cant aim for **** and with on/off cheats get to 50-20 at best bc majority of cheaters are like that, idk if you ever run a server but if you did, you would know that on daily basis u will catch many cheaters and they will have little above average stats.

I am in no way taking against dice here bc every popular game is full of them it is how it is and BFV have better start than BF1 as per number of cheaters, but saying there is no cheaters at all is just silly.
  • ExoskeIett
    168 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    What do you mean pro players play bad when they come into a fresh game?
    They are still at any game that is within their main genre on top levels from the very first minutes. They straight up notice if a game is good or bad for them and Battlefield Series is def. not a title you would waste your time on to "get better", these days are long gone.

BFV is one of these titles that those pros play for one week at max, before they get bored from these extreme casual games. It throttles high level players to mediocre nowadays and makes low skilled players better ones.
    DICE only has Casual developers, they dont know how to implement skill into BF games, hence why esports doesnt exist and why these current BF games always drop so fast in playerbase.
  • MacaqueX
    674 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    ExoskeIett wrote: »
    What do you mean pro players play bad when they come into a fresh game?
    They are still at any game that is within their main genre on top levels from the very first minutes. They straight up notice if a game is good or bad for them and Battlefield Series is def. not a title you would waste your time on to "get better", these days are long gone.

BFV is one of these titles that those pros play for one week at max, before they get bored from these extreme casual games. It throttles high level players to mediocre nowadays and makes low skilled players better ones.
    DICE only has Casual developers, they dont know how to implement skill into BF games, hence why esports doesnt exist and why these current BF games always drop so fast in playerbase.

No i said they play much better than normal players, so how there is so much normal players from day 1 that plays 100x better than pros.
    And that even pro players need time to get where they are in other games when starting with new game.
    But ofc they need much less time than rest of us.
    So there is obviously cheaters in every new game not only bf games.
    First day playing with 120+ infantry kills and less than 10 deaths is suspicious.
  • spateri1
    231 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I have seen 2 that left after being exposed left the game quickly since release. Ive only just got onto PC again after a number of years. Is it like mobile phone manafacturers refusing to make stolen phones worthless because it increases sales? Is it that hard to control?

I paid for origin access to play early but will go back to ps4 when it is released on it. I dont have a beast of a machine and found lowering my settings alot got me a lot more kills due to the infinite hardware gaming companies have to cater for. Much more level playing field for shooters on console it seems, well with what options we have anyways. I have a ps4 pro and have about an $1500 US PC and don't really know that much of difference with graphics turned down lower on multiplayer which is turned down on playstaion mp anyways.
  • MacaqueX
    I just reported 1, first game today and what a luck, whole server is going in chat report him etc 80-10 magic bullets and wallhacks, after chat accuse he took ke7 and start killing everyone on server with single bullet. I am not mad It is no ones fault it is normal for new game to have them, but pls EA ban his account with all games on it pls.
  • Remiwinkz
    215 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I really wish this forum would stop sending post for mod approval once you edit them. I'll have a reply to this in 24 hours it seems.
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ExoskeIett wrote: »
    V is one of these titles that those pros play for one week at max, before they get bored from these extreme casual games. It throttles high level players to mediocre nowadays and makes low skilled players better ones.

And this is why I am HAPPY about the early release. It will get those level 50s in, and out of the game, fast.
  • ZulfoDK
    141 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I have reported two players that was blatently cheating - unfortunately I only spectated one of them. The other guy stopped when outed ingame, he went afk for a few minutes, and then his aim and K/D started going more "normal"....
  • ZeuZx
    71 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    MacaqueX wrote: »
    Great Wall of Text.

Nobody is saying there isn't cheaters. Every fps game has them, and every fps will always have them. Nobody is denying that. Some are saying they have yet to encounter a blatant one (i still haven't).

• Tazmann911
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    There is a hack for this game. Anyone, including the makers of the games can go to this site and purchase the hack. I just do not understand why they are not able to stop it. Hopefully some day they will.
  • vcm0x
    186 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    i started playing BF in 2005 when BF2 came out. back then, there were many hacks for that game. fast forward to 13 years later and you can imagine my non-surprise to find out there are hacks for BF5 as well.

there will ALWAYS be hackers in online FPS games. at least we have FairFight now because without it, we'd see blatant hackers every round. with FF, hackers to have take it easy otherwise they get banned immediately. it's not perfect (no anti-cheat ever will) but it's better than PunkBuster and all the other alternatives. it tracks abnormalities in your stats so hacker can't go full rage mode.
  • PirateR9Baii
    144 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The history repeats it self. Game barely been out and people already are paranoid about all the sneaky cheaters that pops up in every server they play.

Tbh i dont blame you. Its not easy to go 0-20 every game where everybody is Just way too good for you. Better call them cheaters because that is Just way easier than improving.
  • PcPAirgun
    633 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Remiwinkz wrote: »
    They specifically tell their customers to deny that cheats exist and to call out anyone who says otherwise. I feel it's safe to assume some of you in this thread denying cheaters exist, are cheaters.
    Tbh i dont blame you. Its not easy to go 0-20 every game where everybody is Just way too good for you. Better call them cheaters because that is Just way easier than improving.

• MachoFantast1c0
    2026 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Its not easy to go 0-20 every game where everybody is Just way too good for you. Better call them cheaters because that is Just way easier than improving.

Yes. You got me. I'll go hide in shame. I'm sorry I offended your sensibilities. I now realize those guys with 9 KPM just got gudder than me.

• TyroneLoyd
    1350 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    Its not easy to go 0-20 every game where everybody is Just way too good for you. Better call them cheaters because that is Just way easier than improving.

Yes. You got me. I'll go hide in shame. I'm sorry I offended your sensibilities. I now realize those guys with 9 KPM just got gudder than me.

Get gud nerd hueheuehehe
    I r bic cheta
    /s
  • 0KNMDM
    165 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    36 hours so far, infantry focused mainly, zero cheaters encountered (if they did exist, they weren't obvious)
  • PirateR9Baii
    144 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Someone is bitter. Owell. Good luck! :)
  • Sgt_CreepyFish
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    Well, this is one review from a hacker site :

"I tried another website before this one and I got banned for a week, got a new account on Origin and purchased the cheat here, I've been using it for five days with no ban issues. I usually go 15 - 4 deaths to look like I'm not that good lol"

Hacking is more rampant than you think. A lot of really dodgy kills are actually hackers. And fairfight doesn't ban players like above.

The people here that say they never encountered a hacker or cheater either don't play the game a lot, or are hackers themselves.
  • TyroneLoyd
    1350 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Well, this is one review from a hacker site :

"I tried another website before this one and I got banned for a week, got a new account on Origin and purchased the cheat here, I've been using it for five days with no ban issues. I usually go 15 - 4 deaths to look like I'm not that good lol"

Hacking is more rampant than you think. A lot of really dodgy kills are actually hackers. And fairfight doesn't ban players like above.

The people here that say they never encountered a hacker or cheater either don't play the game a lot, or are hackers themselves.

You can't say that. There's no evidence to prove that.
This discussion has been closed.