Regret

Wraith1901
42 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
I really am regretting preoredering the duluxe edition now, the game is so far off the standard that battlefirleld should be, the time to die is just rediculous, honestly i was so optimistic and after playing the trial i wish i never bothered.

Comments

• PixelParadoxx
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Just contact EA and they will refund you. I think you have 30 days from purchase.
  • vcm0x
    186 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    yep, you can refund the game. contact live/chat support.
  • V1k1n6-666
    70 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Wraith1901 wrote: »
    I really am regretting preoredering the duluxe edition now, the game is so far off the standard that battlefirleld should be, the time to die is just rediculous, honestly i was so optimistic and after playing the trial i wish i never bothered.

Get a refund also on your spelling class.
  • l_water_l
    1545 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    V1k1n6-666 wrote: »

Spelling is a lifelong journey we all must endor, friend.
  • TEKNOCODE
    10804 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    l_water_l wrote: »
    V1k1n6-666 wrote: »

Spelling is a lifelong journey we all must endor, friend.

While I agree, spellcheck.
  • Popa2caps
    577 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    While my spelling is poor, it is still in better condition than the game.....

That was great!
  • Wraith1901
    42 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Kexlar wrote: »
    You know, if I am not happy with pre-ordering a game and after playing a trial or demo, and find that I am disappointed, I generally either request a refund or say to my misses " I pre-ordered that game, played the trial/demo and it's terrible, think I'll request a refund ". That works.
    What I don't do, is come onto a forum blarting about it, what's the point? Do you need hugs to make it all better?
    If you don't like change, or it's obvious you are getting killed more as you mention the TTK is bad, learn the game and play it until you can get kills again.

So people can not post negative stuff on here with a genuine complaint with reasoning? Im sorry but why not post it on here, its a community forum is it not? Or do negative opinions not conform to forum rules? Was i rude? Did i swear? Did i insult anybody? No i said i regret spending the money and post it here for the devs to pick up on in hope the game gets better? Battlefront 2 was a horrible loot based system but the gameplay was great and i stuck with that game even after negative opinions and onslaught of negative press and posted on those forums about improvements so maybe stop insulting someones opinion and give a response which is positive? Thanks
  • Chubzdoomer
    1397 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018

TTD is a known issue, and based on the results of this poll I would expect DICE will be addressing it in the very near future.
  • I-Soldat-I
    1640 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Both sides should be represented here, there are many I imagine on the fence as I am about buying the game. I fear the prospect of investing my time and money in a game that may be dead in a month or two....Don't watch the YT'ers, you only get a skewed view of the game, most of them are clearly hoping to be invited to the next EA event IMO.
  • Wraith1901
    I-Soldat-I wrote: »
    Both sides should be represented here, there are many I imagine on the fence as I am about buying the game. I fear the prospect of investing my time and money in a game that may be dead in a month or two....Don't watch the YT'ers, you only get a skewed view of the game, most of them are clearly hoping to be invited to the next EA event IMO.

People on here also dont like negative opinions on battlefront, ive watched nothing but the hype uo videos on youtube and they much be playing battlefield 4 in fancy dress or something, that was a great game, i dont get how were getting worse gameplay and worse customization than bf4 6 years ago, oh wait the graphics do look nice, but then again it should do for the price
  • VBALL_MVP
    6177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It be helpful to provide supporting examples on why you dislike the game.
  • Wraith1901
    TTD is way off, the reviving system is broken, the not moving at the begining of a round bug, the customization is poor in terms of weapons (couldnt care less about outfits), lack of content for a £60 game, the vehicle play is aweful, the constant vaulting over everything, low ammo when spawning, the auto ammo and health pick ups and use causing you to not be able to ADS, these are the issues i found in 3 hours gameplay...
  • PixelParadoxx
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    TTD is way off, the reviving system is broken, the not moving at the begining of a round bug, the customization is poor in terms of weapons (couldnt care less about outfits), lack of content for a £60 game, the vehicle play is aweful, the constant vaulting over everything, low ammo when spawning, the auto ammo and health pick ups and use causing you to not be able to ADS, these are the issues i found in 3 hours gameplay...

Yeah doesn’t sound like the game is for you. So just jump on the EA chat and they will refund you.
  • Nietzscheese
    188 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    BFV is a harder game, but it can be learnt and you can improve.
  • Wraith1901

Nice edit there,
    Not everyone has the skill, thats funny, for one players that are extremely good at fps’s making the same points are all wrong? For two why should somebody Be highly skilled to expect a game to work, i couldnt care if im top of tthe leaderboard or bottom, the game should still be enjoyable should it not?
  • xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    3865 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator

Some things you have mentioned are more subjective than actual issues.

You do know that vaulting is a setting you can turn on/off by simply unbinding it or bind it to a key. They've also increased the ammo when you spawn and there's plenty of ammo stations or ammo being dropped on the ground to pick up.

You still arent being specific about things, saying things are way off or broken and just leaving it at that isnt constructive or info that can be passed on.

Why do you think TTD way off?

What is broken about the revive system?

Why do you think vehicle play is awful?

-CB
  • phoenix1368
    102 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

too long or too short?
  • phr91
    124 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Nice edit there,
    Not everyone has the skill, thats funny, for one players that are extremely good at fps’s making the same points are all wrong? For two why should somebody Be highly skilled to expect a game to work, i couldnt care if im top of tthe leaderboard or bottom, the game should still be enjoyable should it not?

all i ever hear from you is blah blah blah. l2p