Regret

2»

Comments

• xSwisherSweetsx
    110 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    this game blows. played bf3 and remembered today what a real battlefield game is all about.
  • CMON_MANNNN
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Wraith1901 wrote: »
    While my spelling is poor, it is still in better condition than the game.....

lol
  • skates15
    456 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    l_water_l wrote: »
    V1k1n6-666 wrote: »
    I really am regretting preoredering the duluxe edition now, the game is so far off the standard that battlefirleld should be, the time to die is just rediculous, honestly i was so optimistic and after playing the trial i wish i never bothered.

Get a refund also on your spelling class.

Spelling is a lifelong journey we all must endor, friend.
    Heeaarssss....Johny.
  • crabman169
    12848 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    So you enjoyed the trial but don't like the actual game?

What? It's the exact same thing

I implore you to read the day one patch notes
  • Chubzdoomer
    1397 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    this game blows. played bf3 and remembered today what a real battlefield game is all about.

Very constructive criticism there.
  • ISyndromeI
    149 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The TTK is great.
  • ackers75
    2651 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Kexlar wrote: »
    You know, if I am not happy with pre-ordering a game and after playing a trial or demo, and find that I am disappointed, I generally either request a refund or say to my misses " I pre-ordered that game, played the trial/demo and it's terrible, think I'll request a refund ". That works.
    What I don't do, is come onto a forum blarting about it, what's the point? Do you need hugs to make it all better?
    If you don't like change, or it's obvious you are getting killed more as you mention the TTK is bad, learn the game and play it until you can get kills again.

So people can not post negative stuff on here with a genuine complaint with reasoning? Im sorry but why not post it on here, its a community forum is it not? Or do negative opinions not conform to forum rules? Was i rude? Did i swear? Did i insult anybody? No i said i regret spending the money and post it here for the devs to pick up on in hope the game gets better? Battlefront 2 was a horrible loot based system but the gameplay was great and i stuck with that game even after negative opinions and onslaught of negative press and posted on those forums about improvements so maybe stop insulting someones opinion and give a response which is positive? Thanks

Apparently only good things are allowed to be said!
    It’s like living in the old ussr
  • Sowixle
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I don't know man, I have been around here since Battlefield 1942 and for now I think Battlefield always have been doing a good job. There was indeed some political agenda invloved into this game but I don't really mind to be honest. I feel like this game had been doing great and there isn't such of a big core machanics game as from BF4. This game is always kind of the same and people that jumped in just now or at BF1 or BFH won't understand that this is how the BF community remembers the game. You have to understand that if you would make changes to the sprinting model, weapon system, planes, tanks, maps, etc. you would also destroy part of the game. I truly think that this game isn't something for you if you don't like to aspects of the game but it's just how it is. Get a refund but don't change the game for your sake or anyone else who's whining.
  • Wraith1901
    42 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Sowixle wrote: »
    I don't know man, I have been around here since Battlefield 1942 and for now I think Battlefield always have been doing a good job. There was indeed some political agenda invloved into this game but I don't really mind to be honest. I feel like this game had been doing great and there isn't such of a big core machanics game as from BF4. This game is always kind of the same and people that jumped in just now or at BF1 or BFH won't understand that this is how the BF community remembers the game. You have to understand that if you would make changes to the sprinting model, weapon system, planes, tanks, maps, etc. you would also destroy part of the game. I truly think that this game isn't something for you if you don't like to aspects of the game but it's just how it is. Get a refund but don't change the game for your sake or anyone else who's whining.

Ive had plenty of battlefield games to know how they play thanks, im not saying the game, idea or play is aweful but its far from the standard i expect from a battlefield game, hopefully the majority of the issues are sorted on the release day paych but i dont see it personally.....
  • MajorDodger
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Where is the armor and aircraft? the most tanks i ve seen in one battle was 4. 2 per side, about the same in planes. Also I know I posted it before but do we have red dots/lyder scopes in a WW II game.

Tanks spin out of control to quick, and the sight system is odd

planes are either too sensitive in FP and not in 3rd, I also think the repair should be removed. You get one emergency repair after that you die.

They say they returned to where it all began and I call BS!!! And yes I am on the fence about a refund as well.

Finally the single player, imo is a nice touch but it does not feel rewarding at all. I can give 2 pucks about the people. The only one I like so far is the Tirilleur, except with the Panzer at the end (Not going to do a spoiler) but if you played it you know what I am talking about.
  • Danz_RS
    503 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You know, if I am not happy with pre-ordering a game and after playing a trial or demo, and find that I am disappointed, I generally either request a refund or say to my misses " I pre-ordered that game, played the trial/demo and it's terrible, think I'll request a refund ". That works.
    What I don't do, is come onto a forum blarting about it, what's the point? Do you need hugs to make it all better?
    If you don't like change, or it's obvious you are getting killed more as you mention the TTK is bad, learn the game and play it until you can get kills again.

So people can not post negative stuff on here with a genuine complaint with reasoning? Im sorry but why not post it on here, its a community forum is it not? Or do negative opinions not conform to forum rules? Was i rude? Did i swear? Did i insult anybody? No i said i regret spending the money and post it here for the devs to pick up on in hope the game gets better? Battlefront 2 was a horrible loot based system but the gameplay was great and i stuck with that game even after negative opinions and onslaught of negative press and posted on those forums about improvements so maybe stop insulting someones opinion and give a response which is positive? Thanks
    Except Battlefront gameplay was absolute trash and as casual as a shooter can get. It's literally the pick up and play game.

• Wraith1901
    42 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Where is the armor and aircraft? the most tanks i ve seen in one battle was 4. 2 per side, about the same in planes. Also I know I posted it before but do we have red dots/lyder scopes in a WW II game.

Tanks spin out of control to quick, and the sight system is odd

planes are either too sensitive in FP and not in 3rd, I also think the repair should be removed. You get one emergency repair after that you die.

They say they returned to where it all began and I call BS!!! And yes I am on the fence about a refund as well.

Finally the single player, imo is a nice touch but it does not feel rewarding at all. I can give 2 pucks about the people. The only one I like so far is the Tirilleur, except with the Panzer at the end (Not going to do a spoiler) but if you played it you know what I am talking about.

I’ll be honest i havent played a whole lot of vehicles, played a short while in tanks and thought ill give it a go once i got the feel of the infantry play, the tanks aiming on 3rd person is off and is it only me that fires a shell, it lands next to someone and does no damage at all?
  • PvtJohnTowle
    1036 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    I really am regretting preoredering the duluxe edition now, the game is so far off the standard that battlefirleld should be, the time to die is just rediculous, honestly i was so optimistic and after playing the trial i wish i never bothered.

isn't Endor in the Star Wars Universe? You must have the wrong game... Oh , you meant "ENDURE" I wouldn't have never realised that.
  • Wraith1901
    Danz_RS wrote: »

Except Battlefront gameplay was absolute trash and as casual as a shooter can get. It's literally the pick up and play game.

Atleast the game was half reasonable, im not saying the game is anything like this one? I was making the point atleast the gameplay worked
  • ElliotLH
    9191 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

isn't Endor in the Star Wars Universe? You must have the wrong game... Oh , you meant "ENDURE" I wouldn't have never realised that.

I think it was a joke due to the avatar OP is using.
  • Vycinas2
    932 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    While my spelling is poor, it is still in better condition than the game.....

I d say its on par with the game....
  • ragnarok013
    3693 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    edited November 2018

@V1k1n6-666 keep the personal insults off of the forum and please review our forum rules of conduct: https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/137240/battlefield-forum-rules-and-guidelines#latest
  • Mrcleanjeans
    279 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I’m confused... is that a yes to a hug?
  • Mrcleanjeans
    279 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    TTD is way off, the reviving system is broken, the not moving at the begining of a round bug, the customization is poor in terms of weapons (couldnt care less about outfits), lack of content for a £60 game, the vehicle play is aweful, the constant vaulting over everything, low ammo when spawning, the auto ammo and health pick ups and use causing you to not be able to ADS, these are the issues i found in 3 hours gameplay...

Every single BF launch has had something that people moan about... I remember what a total cluster the bf3 launch was.... oh but today it’s constantly praised for what a great title it is. Did everyone forget the first month of bf3 was an absolute disaster? I think so...

You should know by now that:
    1) every title has its issue at launch
    2) Dice does a great job listening to the community.
    3) a test server will be in place soon to implement new changes.
    4) Games that are released BEFORE the actual release date are going to have tons of issues. As a player you can report those to the appropriate forums.