Unlocking the Machete in the French Warstory - Wine bottle locations, how to stealth?

Exillian
5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
So anyone unlocked the Machete yet? I can't seem to find the 3rd wine bottle, I found the 1st one by a Radio tower after killing a soldier and a second in a camp where a sniper tower is erected but can't seem to find the third.

Also anyone have any tips on how to sneak past the troops at the crashed airplane? I was trying to lure them to a spot each and take them out with the commando gun but got spotted by the truck. Just want to know if there is a better way.

Same goes for the final act, tips on how to not be spotted when trying to destroy the objective would be appreciated.

Comments

• BankiBanks
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    -i think the bottle achievement doenst work atm. found only the same bottles like u. was looking for them a long time.

-for sneaking use the silenced commando carbine, if any soldier spot u it doesnt work. i didnt kill the enemies in front of the plane and got it. take your time. was crunching on the right at the second camp with tower

-for final act i was walking right to the single sniper at the right in the forest, follow the road straight on the right there is a silenced kar98. lured and killed the soldiers between houses etc. out of sight to the other soldiers.
    i was using 4 dynamite, 1 for each canonen and 2 for the tank.

Post edited by BankiBanks on
  • BankiBanks
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    BankiBanks wrote: »
    -i think the bottle achievement doenst work atm. found only the same bottles like u. was looking for them a long time.

i found the last bottle at the last radar station

• Brayve_Sir_Robin
    156 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    There's definitely something bugged about the wine bottles. Found all three but that doesn't complete the assignment.
  • Buick72
    124 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    You have to get them all on the same run through. First one is by Alarm of on the left hill near start of mission. It's on the ground next to a rock to the left of the alarm.
    Second one is On a box next to guard tower. Last one is at the steps of the radar station at the end of the mission.

Stealth is iffy in this game. Sometimes AI just spots you through a bush. Crouching is the only way as crouch sprinting seems to make just as much noise as running.
  • Brayve_Sir_Robin
    156 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Buick72 wrote: »
    You have to get them all on the same run through.

That's the key. Thank you!

• Exillian
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Thanks guys, I actually got it about 2 hours after my original post, the sneaking part. The last wine bottle was at the radar station at the steps....the stealth part of the defenses was bugged as hell.