This Week in Battlefield V

Turret gunner on tanks

eddRUSH1
5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited November 2018
Hi.
The turret gunner on some tanks is awful. The aiming doesn't work correctly and movement between the gunner and the gun itself is way out or just doesn't work. The gunner will move but gun stays in same position. It's stopped me from using the turret and now just use the passanger gun inside the tank. Please fix this.

Comments

• Puckerbucket
    694 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah. and I'm totally confused by the top machine gunner's reticle *completely disappearing* when you LT / ADS, leaving you completely clueless as to where your shots will land.
  • DigitalHype
    774 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah. and I'm totally confused by the top machine gunner's reticle *completely disappearing* when you LT / ADS, leaving you completely clueless as to where your shots will land.

Same here. It doesn't happen on all tank though. I think this must be a bug.
  • eddRUSH1
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Thanks I thought it was just me. Hoping they sort this I so miss being the top gunner (when not getting shot) and not just passenger gunner 🙄.
  • ProAssassin2003
    3359 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    I'm confused at the design choice of showing the Gunner. It's basically useless to gun for a Tank as your easily picked off by snipers and more.
  • LuringPoppy
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I never go in as a top gunner, you are a sitting duck to snipers and just about anything else.