Wanted to be good but just a cluster mess

2»

Comments

• xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    3914 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    I'm pretty sure that are going to address TTD from what I have saw stated.

-CB
  • IIRogueMachineII
    1337 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Well i can now hear headphones if i use my hyper x cloud 2's with the sound card plugged into the usb port and use the 7.1 button, still not great they have to be right behind you but the quick TTK has still killed me.
  • olavafar
    2261 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I was hoping this game would be enjoyable, but sadly was disappointed. No footsteps, slow movement, attrition is just crazy, lack of a decent TTD. Ill keep plugging away but if this doesn't improve I am not long for this game. Was expecting so much more, sadly this has been disappointment so far.

1)Footstep sound will be fixed
    2) Movement is still fast and you can crouch sprint now
    3) I was fine with attrition in the Beta and now it's even less prominent
    4) TTD will be improved

You seem to be jumping the gun on a game that literally just released.

Officially the game is actually not even released yet.
  • ZombieP1ow
    669 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I agree, you do not even get a chance to react right now. Someone sees you before you see them, it is good night Gracie.

yup, literally half my deaths are from spawning and immediately dying from an enemy. I've never had such a difficult time in any game prior to this mess.
  • V1k1n6-666
    70 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I was hoping this game would be enjoyable, but sadly was disappointed. No footsteps, slow movement, attrition is just crazy, lack of a decent TTD. Ill keep plugging away but if this doesn't improve I am not long for this game. Was expecting so much more, sadly this has been disappointment so far.

Slow movement? LOL

Another thing is called patience. If everyone tries something for 1 month and then quits NO GAME will ever be fun. Wait for a couple of big patches and decide.
  • V1k1n6-666
    70 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    ackers75 wrote: »
    The ttk is fast then to top it off you get the usual dice netcode with the ridiculous packet bundling and it becomes silly.
    “Dice a fast ttk is all well and good but your netcode simply is not good enough to support it”

I’d be more than happy to go back to BF1 TTK if that means fixing the TTD. Honestly in the beta I had no such problem while in Alpha 1 and 2 there was the TTD bug.
  • pest174
    811 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    digga11 wrote: »
    Sorry Chub, on PS 4 I find movement slow and clunky, at least for me. I found BF1 to be much more smooth. I guess we each have our own opinion.

Yes movement feels dodgy to me compared to bf1. There’s a lot of bugs in the game as well but let’s see what the update on the 20th does, here’s hoping it doesn’t bring more issues with it.
    Want to like this game but it feels s bit frustrating atm.

I'm with you there. The game feels horribly clunky compared to BF1. Not sure if it's input lag, but I'm finding myself mashing the buttons just to get any response from the character. Going prone during a gun fight or trying to run away while prone is pretty much a death sentence. The run speed is no doubt faster than other BF titles, but the transitions between animations feels awful. Not to mention how often I'm getting stuck on players and debris on the map, which is a similar experience to what I had with Battlefront 2.