Battlefield V is BROKEN !!!!!

Comments

• CaptHotah
    999 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Stop exaggerating ppl. The game has bugs yes but its nothing game breaking. Exiting the game and re-entering takes 1 minute. Im sure they will patch the bugs. Giving feedback is good but stop exaggerating.
  • DeathadderNL
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    BUGS !!!! i cant play that's game breaking enough for me
  • LOLGotYerTags
    11739 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    I did get a bug when I was being buddy revived just as the timer ended which left me in a permanently reviveable state.

Once I was finally revived and I died again, it did not rear its head again.

Definitely a bug to watch for.

• ackers75
    2066 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    CaptHotah wrote: »
    Stop exaggerating ppl. The game has bugs yes but its nothing game breaking. Exiting the game and re-entering takes 1 minute. Im sure they will patch the bugs. Giving feedback is good but stop exaggerating.

That is just one of many bugs in the game!
    The reason these bugs exist is because of attitudes like yours.
    You have actually now accepted this as the norm!
  • MachoFantast1c0
    1902 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yesterday I encountered myself a very dumb bug when the first person view camera fell inside my soldier's model and it became impossible to aim or properly see anything. Not sure what caused such mess...

Try not to swallow it next time. Maybe switch to male characters, I hear they are less likely to do that. (I'm sorry I went there.)
  • ZombieP1ow
    668 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Al3xDaS0uL wrote: »
    Instant deaths is getting a bit annoying.. With the TTK so fast its worse than ever.. Netcode issue?

I find I'm dying more than I ever have in any game, mostly from getting shot in the back on respawning in. Something is seriously off in this game. Ticket drains are wonky, hit boxes seem off, the enemy seems invisible at times. Maybe I'll play again after a few patches, because this feels broken and discouraging.
  • DeathadderNL
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    So I have contacted EA-DICE multiple times now and there is a game BREAKING Backend-error on there servers, so that means that allot of people im not saying all of them experiencing the issue with lvl reset, no deploy points ( blank weapon/class icons) no armory, no assignments etc. they are working on a solution.
    i only hope its SOON because weekend is coming as well and i want to play the game i pay'd for.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    11739 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    So I have contacted EA-DICE multiple times now and there is a game BREAKING Backend-error on there servers, so that means that allot of people im not saying all of them experiencing the issue with lvl reset, no deploy points ( blank weapon/class icons) no armory, no assignments etc. they are working on a solution.
    i only hope its SOON because weekend is coming as well and i want to play the game i pay'd for.

It's not gamebreaking per'se..

It's just something that happens on occasion.

Having BF3, BF4, BFH and BF1, You are bound to have experienced this across all of those titles at least once.
  • DeathadderNL
    edited November 2018
    Having BF3, BF4, BFH and BF1, You are bound to have experienced this across all of those titles at least once.
    and it suck'd but Dice found the problem they told me just a min ago so hope they fix it soon

BTW They (EA) Sad it was game breaking!! now its your turn again
  • LOLGotYerTags
    It's a common occurrence really.

I don't consider it gamebreaking because you can still play multiplayer, And it's never down for very long either.

Sure it's frustrating but it happens.. I'm used to it happening now and then.
  • DeathadderNL
    dude, read first topic "i cant play the game!"
  • LOLGotYerTags
    You must be the only person unable to play then otherwise there would be thousands of users all saying the same thing.

what actually works for you right now?
  • IDirtY_SeCreT
    514 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Which was the last BF that wasn't totally bugged on release? The BF3-realease-rage was so awesome :D But I have to admit, I had no big expactations at all but somehow those were still unsurpased. This is just EA, don't expect much^^
  • Theteckmtl
    8 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    i have often this bug when im healer anc im on the ground and i press c to heal myself ...

Yesterday I encountered myself a very dumb bug when the first person view camera fell inside my soldier's model and it became impossible to aim or properly see anything. Not sure what caused such mess...

• pwnedPewPew
    331 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I have to admit,I also cant play this game.Maybe I´m to stupid or just too bad for BFV.
    Normally I love big Maps, but when you cant see any Players it doesnt make any sense to play..
    The only Way to get some kills in BFV is to camp/hide in corners prone in the grass etc ..shot and run like in BF1 is not possible in BFV..at least for me..
  • danosta
    427 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The game has its issues but I would not say it is broken. Is there going to be a patch on the 20th?
  • InnerD
    877 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    this has to be a troll topic, no specifics have been posted, op initial comment says "do you want me to go on"
    YES they want you to post what bugs you are talking about so they can fix them!
  • parkingbrake
    2752 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    EA_Cian wrote: »
    Yes there are few bugs but the game is far far from being unplayable or broken. I’ve been having a blast. So much so I quickly exhausted my 10hr EA Access trial and immediately pre ordered so I can play on the 20th.

IM not talking about your **** 10hr EA access im talking about that many people cant spawn or select there rolls
    CAN"T EVEN PLAY

Hey there - I get you're frustrated but let's try not to direct it at other folks! As you noted you're not seeing assignments, among other issues. Let's try to focus on these issues, and see if other folks are encountering them (it seems like some folks in the thread have chimed in as well) and keep in mind that some people are enjoying their experience. I'd also advise heading to https://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-V/ct-p/battlefield-v-en if you've found bugs and want to post a bug report. You may also find other people with some of these bugs and some solutions. :smile:

i have seen the exact same issues and people are not even getting a response of DICE OR EA

Maybe if you were talking to DICE or EA rather than to players and forum moderators you'd get better results.
  • LinkZeppeloyd
    649 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I've died by people before I hear Gun shots. Something is extremely off. 70 ping here.

What region, what platform?

I don’t know if it will make you feel better or worse, but its not that way for everyone. Im west coast usa, and there are a ton of 16 ping servers, and even more 84 ping servers. Net code has been flawless for me so far, 20 hours in
  • moosehunter1969
    1108 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I have to admit,I also cant play this game.Maybe I´m to stupid or just too bad for BFV.
    Normally I love big Maps, but when you cant see any Players it doesnt make any sense to play..
    The only Way to get some kills in BFV is to camp/hide in corners prone in the grass etc ..shot and run like in BF1 is not possible in BFV..at least for me..

You aren’t used to the mechanics. You can see players just fine and you don’t need to camp. What exactly do you want, enemy players dressed in luminous outfits?