Weekly Debrief

What is wrong with this Game?

Hatebreedknot
144 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
I get insta killed in most fights ( 9 ping ) , a lot of my enemies taking over 5 bullets and still have over 50% health. The Gunnplay just feels bad, the game is way to fast and to chaotic. I only aim for the head most of the time, so now i wanna know why many of my enemies taking up to 4 headshots while not going down and they start spraying in my direction and i am insta down with the first bullet ( it feels like that ). In BF1 i had over a 5 KD i was a infantry beast, ( still on place 73 for most mvp in BF1 ) and know i lose most duels, cant kill much enemies in a row , i feel like a noob, something with this game is completly wrong / broken imo... The Gun handling feels cheap, not one Gun has its own character, in every new round it feels like they have another handling. Very very disappointed with this game, most of my friends are also pretty pissed about this game.

And another thing WHY, WHY can i not hear the footsteps of my enemies for 99% of all games?????????????????????? I have a Astro A 50 and i tried the 3D Headphone settings, its bad, pretty bad. I mean its already pretty hard to see the enemies, and now i cant hear them? Well done dice!!!

Comments

• Erlendl
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ageee
  • Erlendl
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Sry for the typo
    I agree
  • Hatebreedknot
    144 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    For me it feels like i am in a permanent Hardcore mode, while my enemies have the double amount of health, they have to do something against this. It cant be....i maybe lost every 10th fight in Bf1 ( infantry only i suck in vehicles ) and now i lose almost every second fight. Its so frustrating
  • Hatebreedknot
    I mean... How can somebody survive 10 sten shots on his chest / head without dying from maybe 10 meters? I already got 188 points from shooting at him, he was not even a high pinger, how can this be???
  • GullyKid_Migz
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    For me I just look pass my ttk because I've only been using Medic 13 Hrs. mostly I get out gun by Assault. I also play on a 9 ping. Your post got me thinking now that I should be looking closer at some of there.
  • DeepGamePlayer
    33 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Same for me , it feels like a hardcore mode all the time , players are difficult to see and most of the time i get one shot killed while i suppress m already , Tanks have a bit to much armour cant destroy one alone as assault but can do with support and his mines . generally the chaotic gameplay , bad visibility and not able to spot enemies force players to camp with the squad in a building and doesn't encourage offensive gameplay unless you wanna get wrecked
  • Duece09
    185 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I get the same thing, feels like I get one shoted every other time I die yet I have to get half of my clip into somebody to kill them.
  • Hatebreedknot
    Maybe the most **** infantry players from bf1 got nerfed, like insta kill enabled or so lol
  • NoamChomskyRules
    54 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same problem here. My ping is 13. Most of the time it takes the enemy 1-2 bullets to kill me and I have to hit them 4-5 times.
  • Hatebreedknot
    4-5 times would be ok, but after 4-5 hits a lot of my enemies just lost 50% of they're health lol
  • Hatebreedknot
    oxi_lu wrote: »
    An then there's "us", the casual players who want to have a bit fun.

I am not a show of or so mate, but i am a rolemodel for a hardcore Gamer. In BF1 there was just a handfull gamer that could compete with me in infantry fights ( i repeat, i am **** in vehicles / planes ), my 5,11 KD didnt came from being a casual gamer... This issue has nothing to do with skills, its a problem with the network code or servers ( delay ). I cant complain about my stats tough, i am most of the time under the first few ( and conquest is not my main mode, i am more a tdm player, but yeah there is no tdm only server list ). They completly messed up the gun handling also, i cant accept that now almost every player can compete with me in gun fights. Wont play this game fir long when they do not change the game. I am glad that pubg arrives soon

• oxi_lu
    84 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Honestly, I'm doubting my skill entirely since playing BFV. I play FPS since 1999 and didn't do bad in BF1 either. Enough rounds ended as MVP, usually top 3 of the scoreboard. But BFV just isn't my cup of tea skillwise, it seems.

I won't lay it off right now, I'm persistent. Maybe I'll find a way to be good at it again, maybe there will be a patch. Wathever applies first *lol*
  • Hatebreedknot
    I feel you, will never happen to me in this game, its not my bf, i dont feel it.
  • SecondAmendmnt
    318 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The game is super broken

• SecondAmendmnt
    318 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    And more broken

• Godhates1234
    412 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Nice to see it's not me who are alone with this. Other players said to me, get better aim or it's your connection. This take all the fun out of the game and I don't play so much because of this.