Weekly Debrief

game freezes between matches

lordloesch
10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
After every match and after the score results countdown ends the screen either turns black with the load icon in the corner spinning and nothing happens so I must ctl alt del out of game and reload to play another match. or it goes to a loading screen with two load icons in the corner diagonal from one another and just sits there thinking. again I have to ctrl alt del out of game and restart. this happens 99 % of the time. every once in a while I get lucky and the game moves on to the next round but like I said only like 1% of the time does the game behave correctly.
ive done a clean boot, ran both bfv and orgin as admin, tried repair of game. tried updating game, drivers and windows is all up to date. tried a reboot. unhooked router network is hardwired into pc. only thing I haven't done is delete the game and reload, which im avoiding due to the long download time involved. several others have told me they have the same issue, and some of them even went as far as reinstalling windows and the game, with no change.

EA haven't given me a responce

Intel i7 8700k CPU @3.70GHz
Windows 10 Home
16 GB RAM
GeForce GTX 1080

Comments

• agilepotato
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hey I've have the exact same 2 issues as you. So frustrating. I've also tried clean boot, game repair, run as administrator, and fiddling with settings on my antivirus. Just seems to randomly work or not.
  • LagusKD
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same here, whenever a map is completed, Im stuck in the loadscreen for the previously played map. Have to terminate the process and restart the game after every map and game. Well done
  • fritzanator91
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    yeah same, i've tried reinstalling etc and still nothing i7 8700k windows 10 32g ram gtx 1080ti
  • commandos_v
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    same for me .pls give us a solution
  • LagusKD
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Would love a comment from someone in charge, if possible. Any solutions to this and how many are affected?
  • donaatt
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Same problem too, alt + f4 after every round ... it's annoying
  • TwinGunsLLP
    153 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited November 2018
    Tried out the new patch last night, and had this problem. I didn't have the problem prior. Further ammo for me to wait this crap out until hardcore/RSP (if those ever come).
  • sabootheshaman
    1121 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yep. This is also my pain.
  • YourLocalPlumber
    2904 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Nov 14th patch messed up the game. Me and my friend are getting constant game crashes with no error messages. Others are unable to spawn, you guys are getting freezes in the loading screen. Total mess.
  • Kaakkraker92
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    i only have this issue when i have DX12 on. with DX11 i get loaded into other matches.
  • crelok
    55 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Same,do not know if it is the new nvidea driver or the patch though.
  • fritzanator91
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I had the problem before the patch and before the new nvidea driver, still have it.
  • lordloesch
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ya before the patch and after, don't think a fix was in that patch. wish we could at least get acknowledged that they know this is an issue. feel like im pissen in the wind
  • LagusKD
    *BUMPING* this because, I have no interest playing this game if I have to restart the whole program after every map.

Can someone from DICE or EA show some interest?
  • lordloesch
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Game-freezes-between-matches/td-p/7158077
    here is another post all these people have the same problem, no help no response
  • cableclips
    95 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    lordloesch wrote: »
    After every match and after the score results countdown ends the screen either turns black with the load icon in the corner spinning and nothing happens so I must ctl alt del out of game and reload to play another match. or it goes to a loading screen with two load icons in the corner diagonal from one another and just sits there thinking. again I have to ctrl alt del out of game and restart. this happens 99 % of the time. every once in a while I get lucky and the game moves on to the next round but like I said only like 1% of the time does the game behave correctly.
    ive done a clean boot, ran both bfv and orgin as admin, tried repair of game. tried updating game, drivers and windows is all up to date. tried a reboot. unhooked router network is hardwired into pc. only thing I haven't done is delete the game and reload, which im avoiding due to the long download time involved. several others have told me they have the same issue, and some of them even went as far as reinstalling windows and the game, with no change.

EA haven't given me a responce

Intel i7 8700k CPU @3.70GHz
    Windows 10 Home
    16 GB RAM
    GeForce GTX 1080

I have same issue i also do not see any Award Ribbons anymore, i tried repairing and so no nothing helped this.
  • EXILE157
    215 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    My game just crashed to desktop!
  • sabootheshaman
    1121 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    lordloesch wrote: »
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Game-freezes-between-matches/td-p/7158077
    here is another post all these people have the same problem, no help no response

Yeah it’s not on the list of known isssues either. Gonna tag some fam in.

@Braddock512 can you push this issue?
    Or @LOLGotYerTags could you weave any magical admin power?
  • x_1n0c3n7_x
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm happy to see that I'm not the only one having this issue, hopefully they take this seriously, and get a fix for this soon. Personally this is making the game unplayable for me :(