I am not really one to go and rant so that's not what I plan to do, I just want to lay out my thoughts and see if you guys agree.
1. KE7 is overpowered, it is currently a god gun and it is the first weapon used as support. Its unsupported spread is too little and with a bipod it is a laser, rate of fire is too high to be allowed these benefits, my opinion is to make the unsupported spread higher. The FG42 having 5 less rounds in its magazine, the same damage and slower ROF has much less control-ability, the FG42 long range damage could use a slight buff.
2. I really like the balance on the MMG's MG34 and MG42, I like that there is no ADS unless bipoded although the bipod deployment is a bit buggy.
3. Sub machine guns all need a buff, at least to close range damage, especially those with a low ROF like the MP40 and Sten, as it is now they do not compete well at any range with most weapons in the game.
4. The tank balance needs a looking at, tanks are too weak against infantry weapons at the moment, the fact that a single assault player can 1v1 a tank is a bit obsurd. Considering the slow movement of the tanks once you get a single guy behind you its pretty much game over for you, with the removal of 3D spotting there is little you can do to avoid this. I think AT weapons other than stationary PAK guns need to be reduced in damage, if nothing else at least make the frontal armor more viable.
5. I don't have a lot of aircraft experience because I can not stand the control scheme, why can no game just make aircraft controls like war thunder? The only balance issue I am seeing is the carpet bombing is way to strong from bombers.
6. light vehicles are too resistant to damage from tank's they do need to be one shotted in my opinion, especially the kubel and bren.