Battlefield V weather Bug

CartierOne
41 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
It's seems a bug in the game I can't see the Rain or the snow when it's snowing outside on Twisted Steel and Narvik.
The suport told me it's the first time when they know about this problem so i made this post maybe im not the only one.

Comments

• xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    3888 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    From what I have encountered, I believe the weather effects on the maps are something that comes and goes, meaning that there is a chance you may experience weather effects and chance you may not see any at all.

-CB
  • CartierOne
    41 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    Yes you are right, but i do play with my squad at the same time the same map.
    And im the only one who dosen’t have rain or snow.
  • xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    3888 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    CartierOne wrote: »

interesting...I'll see if I can find any additional info out regarding the weather effects

-CB
  • MaikelMcGiver123
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Maybe you are running an SLI config? It's a know issue: https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/161011/where-is-sli/p1
  • cableclips
    95 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    CartierOne wrote: »

same for me dude always a nice sunny day no weather at all yet lol
  • CartierOne
    Yes i'm running an Sli config and the link you give it up i know it and it's no solution there , the suport told me to make a post here so they can see and look how many players have the same problem.
  • MaikelMcGiver123
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The more the better but support must also understand that we need to keep the problems and bugs that are related in one central topic, otherwise this forum will become a mess. And that solution might take a while, during BF1 it took a while to.