Discussion & Feedback - Battlefield V 11-14-2018 Update

Comments

• V_KURKIN_V
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Add melee attack butt kick of sinlplayer in multplayer, like a kind of melee weapon - butt.
  • NYC_Fanboy
    42 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    How can I unlock 8x scope for sniper rifles? Can’t find it :|
    It’s gotta be somewhere, right?!
    6x zoom max is a joke.
  • Weyne
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Improve anti-aircraft damage. It's practically impossible to take down or even frighten an airplane pilot. The planes pass the whole game circling freely, dropping bombs on the infantry. Just throw a bomb in the antiaircraft and it's over.
  • lleveller
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hi

my feedaback.
    when will it be avaliable if ever to select just one mode in mp rather than having to endure countless game modes to play the one you want, yes, i know a player can choose from the advanced features but again it will rotate to different game modes and exiting the game is a pain. I want to be able to choose what game i play not a different set of game modes.

The time to kill and time to die seem flawed, if you choose medic you can get hit more and with some time to react but with the other classes you die pretty damn quick and seems to take a bit more time to kill = Handguns are too op for what they are.

No sound of enemies near you.
  • Adje1965
    4 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Cant play the game get kickt off after 20 sec server lost its not funny.
  • Ypsilon-Oh
    249 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    since ur nice patch i get kicked after every single conquest match... can we get the fix now or do i have to alt+f4 after every round till 11/20?
  • EXILE157
    305 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    So far horrible experience.
  • Ravens_Wolf_67
    3 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    I’ve been playing on PS, but can’t reply or post in the BFV forums?
    Any help with this

NVM: got it sorted
  • lKetx
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The MEDIC class was on a great spot on the beta, now it takes like 4 headshots to kill people and body shots are not effective at all from such a little range, please revert that, that's why nobody ever plays medic
  • SoDabuBBoB
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    Hi, Dice. Please change all the side quests refer to either Allies and Axis. Since the game do not allow to switch side or choose a side before each round. Its ridiculous to have quests which need to be either side to complete. I been play BFV for almost 2 weeks now. And I get Germans 80% of the whole game time. So its really hard for me to complete Allies quest. Please change it.

Also there's a bug happened to both my friend and I. When you try to review your quests due in game round, like in an operation, the view screen become blank and must close the game and restart to fix the issue.
  • ShinjukuGagball
    34 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    I cant play this game as of now. No reaction time when shot at. Just plain dead. How did they screw this up since the beta? The beta overall was terrible, but the TTK/TTD balance was way better then how it is now. Its terrible.
  • detti131
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'd like to see the information who killed me a little bit longer. Now the information just flashes on the screen and then revive options pop up. Now you don't have even time to read all the information.

It's just a small thing, but somehow it's cool if ranks are little bit more highlighted. Not just a number but image of the rank also. It would be nice that ranks have images on scoreboard also like in bf3 & bf4!

Thank you for the great game, but as always, little things matter :)

• ShinjukuGagball
    34 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    Double!
  • Honvi86
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I am having issue with unlock the challenges in War story. It is already unlocked in game but after I returned to the main menu it appears not complete. I have contacted EA support 5 times and followed their advise but they are not able to fix this.
  • BlindChance
    541 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    Bugs, poor FPS, netcode performance, balance? I could write a wall of text, but you clearly aware of this all as you again released a game which won't be in a release ready state for the next 12 months. Every new BF release you repeating the same mistakes. EA/DICE execs who demand a new game should be released at the present schedule might be good for your shareholders...for now.
  • DynamitEsteban
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Assignments is not tracked correctly, for example one mission is to get 10 kills in a round with the gewehr 43, i can get 25+ kills in one round and it still doesn't register.

Can't use the weapons that I have unlocked (mp40 and selbstlader 1916), I am the right class rank on both of these classes. It just keeps saying "available next round"...
  • Private_Tom_7
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The graphics are beautiful but the visibility is too bad.
    The enjoyment as a shooting game has disappeared because visibility is too bad.
    Since there are many cheetahs from China, I want you to take measures.
  • BFEDGE
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    TTD way to quick, feels like a semi HC match every game. Taken the fun out it. Slowly believing for the average skilled gamer this game is gonna die away rather rapid. Back to BF1 for a while. Game looks awesome but thats its a hard try for me. Not giving up though.
    Post edited by BFEDGE on
  • JerryKuo
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I leveled up the KE7 to level 10, but didn't get the scope skin and the mastery assignment.
    The advisor of EA online service added the assignment for me, but not the skin.
    He told me that there wasn't an option for him to add it for me ;-(
  • TRILLRIDAH
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Several people are having similar issues as well. I didn’t get to use my full 10 hour trial because they waited until I only had a couple hours left before warning me to be sure to close both the game and EA Access or I could be charged for time when I wasn’t even playing. One guy was also told neither EA or MS could fix the issue. They have no issues with taking our money but very little effort goes into fixing problems.