Weekly BF

first thread! Wait... really? Anyways, how's BFV on the Xbox One X?

Professor_RAWR
163 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
I'm planning to buy the bFV Xbox bundle and curious too see how BFV performs. is the gameplay sooth? Resolution?

Comments

• Razalom
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I would suggest having a look at Digital Foundry's video on the game that was released on YT today.
  • Kozzix
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's the same dumb-down anti-vehicle game as the last. This is again just a bunch of infantry running around cluttered maps. I have captures of me shooting infantry point blank with the tank and only doing minor damage. I'm done with this series, it's just sad now.
  • MackDaddy317
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It is amazing on the x1x. I played quite a bit yesterday. It runs smooth as silk and is absolutely gorgeous on a 4k/hdr set. It is an absolute blast. And to Kozzix comment - if you hit someone directly witht the tank, they die. You may be experiencing a ping issue if it looks like you are shooting direct and they are not dying. Also, bombers wipe multitudes in one run! :open_mouth:
  • N0Agenda
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I poo poo'd the game after initial play, but it is growing on me . After playing Grand Operations, i found it fun as hell. Starting weapons might discourage a newbie, but hang in there.
  • RelaxedMomentum
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I enjoy it, smooth gameplay so far
  • LMN118
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    As of a day or so loads of glitches, bugs, crashes most likely, I suspect, to crap servers in the main.

• DIRTONAFrook
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Go for it. You will love the X1X and the game. Go buy an add-on 4TB right off the bat though. If you like games, even the 1TB internal is not enough. 5TB gets the job done nicely though.
  • nefariouscheat
    557 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Really LOVING it so far. Plays smooth!!
  • djk5829
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I think its garbage
  • HE4TM4N13
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have got xbox one x and 4K pc monitor and I can tell you one thing . I’m so disappointed by this game because it’s piece of crap no 4K texture at all in multiplayer !!! No real 4K native resolution but a dynamic resolution between 1440 and 1600p with 30 FPS in conquest mode ! And for definitely kill us bf1 run better and look awesome compared to bfV on one x , I’m so mad cause I have preorder deluxe edition and played all week long and so much bugg appears even dice push release date one month after . Maybe a 4K patch must be release in 2019 if all of us buy lot of battlefield currency with real money for financing work on this piece of ****
  • Neil_Enbob
    689 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    HE4TM4N13 wrote: »
    I have got xbox one x and 4K pc monitor and I can tell you one thing . I’m so disappointed by this game because it’s piece of crap no 4K texture at all in multiplayer !!! No real 4K native resolution but a dynamic resolution between 1440 and 1600p with 30 FPS in conquest mode ! And for definitely kill us bf1 run better and look awesome compared to bfV on one x , I’m so mad cause I have preorder deluxe edition and played all week long and so much bugg appears even dice push release date one month after . Maybe a 4K patch must be release in 2019 if all of us buy lot of battlefield currency with real money for financing work on this piece of ****

• Agirah
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Its like playing under water... doesnt feel natural to me, unlike bf3 and 4 or halo...
  • thisisbullfewgfe
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    looks great on the x with a decent tv and sound bar / sub set up its quality
  • naitch44
    666 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Get EA access for £4 and see for yourself :)

10 hour trial.
  • RudYamond
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Xbox One X uses a dynamic resolution with the highest resolution found being 3840x2160 and the lowest resolution found being approximately 2844x1600 (~60 fps).
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=obfwV1YkSdo&t=316s
  • moosehunter1969
    1108 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    HE4TM4N13 wrote: »

You really haven’t got a clue have you. You’re way out on the resolution and it’s a pretty much stable 60fps even on the biggest most populated maps.