Weekly BF

Post Game Freeze Issue

OGkingdrift
postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
After nearly every online match, during the post game statistics, when I either hit continue or even wait for the countdown the game freezes. I am unable to go onto the next match. I have to shut down the app and restart it every time.

Anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• o_Starskream_o
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It happens often to me where it freezes at this point. Sometimes if you dont touch anything until the next round starts you will actually join but more often than not i need to restart the game.
  • CougarWA
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yes mate you aren't alone. Same problem for me.
  • Popa2caps
    577 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    After nearly every online match, during the post game statistics, when I either hit continue or even wait for the countdown the game freezes. I am unable to go onto the next match. I have to shut down the app and restart it every time.

Anyone else having this issue?
    It happens often to me where it freezes at this point. Sometimes if you dont touch anything until the next round starts you will actually join but more often than not i need to restart the game.
    CougarWA wrote: »
    Yes mate you aren't alone. Same problem for me.

You all using the stock Xbox One with the HDD that comes with the system?
  • gman808
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BoneX with external hard drive for me
  • gman808
    Hangs after every round of Conquest, requiring full game reboot. Just made it through two days of Grand Operations only for the game to hang before day three loads. Not impressed.
  • CougarWA
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    @Popa2caps Ive tried it on Xbox 1 & 1x. Have also tried on a different profile/gamer tag. My son(playing in same house) also gets the issue. I'm thinking may have something to do with our network maybe. Although we don't have an issue with other games.
  • rucchins
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    mhh maybe ur nat 3 ? i just aktivated upnp on my router to open ports works now
  • Popa2caps
    577 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    CougarWA wrote: »
    @Popa2caps Ive tried it on Xbox 1 & 1x. Have also tried on a different profile/gamer tag. My son(playing in same house) also gets the issue. I'm thinking may have something to do with our network maybe. Although we don't have an issue with other games.

That sucks, Don't worry on your network it's a game issue. The only time i get a lockup on my PC is when i OC my GPU. It could be a number of reasons on consoles, I'm sure they will fix it, but sucks people have to deal with it. I thought it was a HDD issue, but could just be rushed code, and BFV is very rushed tbh. I say that because you can see countless objects like sandbags and what not above the floor in most maps.
  • LMN118
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Not you its the game.