Weekly BF

Controls freeze

buurmeister1999
1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
After every game and after the score screen, when you see the line up of your sqaud my controls completly freeze. Resulting in me having to leave the game and re-join it after a couple of minutes.
Anyone else have this problem as well

Comments

• Mishkin37
    688 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I am. Several threads about this, but I haven’t seen any solutions.

Mine doesn’t freeze the Xbox, but my controls freeze, and I can’t do anything until the next round starts.

I’m on an X1X w/ external HD.
  • IIITheGazIII
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hi, I to have just created a topic regarding this.

I press the home button and then go back into the game and the controls work again. Not ideal but a quick work around for now.
  • LMN118
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yep go home, then back to game and resume temporarily fixes it until next round.
  • snowloaf
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I just press start, then resume. Fixes it every time.
  • buurmeister1999
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    What I also found out that works, when the round starts. Join a different squad. should fix it as well