Play the objective please!

EmberQV
16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
The biggest problem I think Battlefield as a franchise needs to overcome:

Caring about winning/ losing a certain match. There's little consequence to losing, so therefore if you do lose, you don't really care?

Maybe it's just me, but I'd like to feel more pressure to not lose.

Comments

• ProAssassin2003
    3535 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm still capturing objectives by myself.
  • EmberQV
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

I wish all players like you sir xD
  • Hawxxeye
    6332 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    Same here. This is part of the reason my K/D is sub 1 in BFV. All for the objective!
  • disposalist
    8680 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited November 2018

DICE could do much more to encourage objectives play and de-emphasise KD.
    There are still little reward for defending a flag. People still run from red flag to red flag even when the one they just took is under attack, because you get less reward and recognition for staying and defending.

Hundreds of points and on screen messages for taking a red flag. Nothing for refilling a blue one nearly taken from you.
  • Foot_Guard_Tomei
    438 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Sorry, I have to level up medic class in order to unlock epic character customisation sets.
  • von_Campenstein
    6571 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Well, they could go the route of denying anyone on the losing team completion on their unlocks... :*