Not launched yet, and we have a lot of "magic pro-players"... IN EVERY MATCH! You see it too?

Palmitu
54 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited November 2018
I doubt too much when i see people with K 50~70 / 2~5 D.... and the same player do not miss shots, and pre-fire on corners... etc
Every single match... And the game do not even has a cheater's report system...

Not even launched yet and we are alrady infested... This players are ruining the game play experience... It's NOT fair, NOT fun... also this low TTK on their hands are priceless...
Some one say on chat, "deal with it and keep playing..."

Come on DICE do something... The game is great, with hacks, NOT!

Comments

• mal0mod0
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    Yup lots of people using map hacks / chams / wall hacks/ no recoil. Not being able to spot etc was a bad mistake. Because now if you do play legit you are even more at a disadvantage. Basically you don't play this game if you aren't going to at least run map hack, no recoil ( why so much recoil on smg?). They better do something fast on PC.
  • Jetbean762
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I think when a game is playable with a relatively cheap sub it will attract more cheats. But i havent seen anything suspicious. tho the bugs might make for some deaths feel unfair when you dont hear footsteps and take all dmg at once etc.
  • karcyon
    304 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Jetbean762 wrote: »
    I think when a game is playable with a relatively cheap sub it will attract more cheats. But i havent seen anything suspicious. tho the bugs might make for some deaths feel unfair when you dont hear footsteps and take all dmg at once etc.

Main issue here! If you get banned, just make a new Origin Access 10h trial account for free and keep on cheating.
  • SpicyGod
    34 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It was released 14/11-2018 so many streamers have already reached lvl 50:-)
  • PeAkMeister
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    They are going to have to do something very special about it before Battle Royal mode comes out.
  • izayoi80
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    SpicyGod wrote: »

Actually it was release on the 9th, as long as you had Origin Access Premier.
  • Aircool_212
    764 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I saw a lvl 49 player on day two iirc.

Some cheats are blatantly obvious, but then there's always those where you're not sure, like being slotted with an SMG at about 75 metres before you get the chance to fire your third round from the G-43; it's technically possible, but happens waaaay to often to be legit.
  • Palmitu
    54 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Every time i start a match, there's some magic players, way better then the second on list... Yesterday the guy make 92/7... No way! No ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ way!
  • Palmitu

Its EARLY access... not the full release.
  • Kauzer_RF
    229 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Actually 9.11
  • xSwisherSweetsx
    110 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I noticed it too when i see average players getting 14-9 or or equal amounts of kills to deaths, then you get these guys going 71-2, 50-1, a lot. for how this game is, no one is that good right now no way. if they are, damn get a job.
  • ChaparralBF5
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The way to help deal with hackers/cheaters is to have Hard Core servers. I only played HC in the past and it helped some. This normal mode sucks. Takes too many rounds to kill someone 15+ in many cases unless head shots which was rare.... I hope they add HC servers if not i will just go back to BF4, much better overall from my perspective...
  • ChaparralBF5
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It seems like with every new release of BF versions it gets worse. Loved BF1 and BF2142.....
  • SneakyGunman
    384 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I have to admit cheating in prior BF releases were pretty minimal when I compare it to COD BO. But this is the 1st BF game where I can say that the cheating is equal to what I've seen on COD BO4. I have to admit that IMO there is a correlation between the heavy handed cheating and the removal of spotting.
  • Aegis_Kleais
    374 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Not to be a buzzkill, but no developer to date has ever done a thing to stop hacks/cheats. DICE/EA are no different. We're barking up the wrong tree. If you're a law-abiding player, your role is to endure the cheats and just understand that no relief or aid will ever come to this end. When you don't punish the behavior, it never changes.
  • SneakyGunman
    384 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Is there a MagicMan (MM) achievement out there that I don't know about?
  • profzoom
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have said this before in other forums but to keep the cheaters away from the legit players all the developer needs to do is the following.
    They can tell if someone is cheating, check client for specific running programs or changes,
    If found do not ban cheaters but place them in a single server with other cheaters.
    This way they still get to play the game, cheat all they want and stay away from legit players.
    This would fix much of the issues with cheaters in games, you want to cheat fine, just hope your aimbot is better then someone else's aimbot, then maybe once they get tired of getting owned they will play without cheating and learn to play for real.
  • Masqerader
    641 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    I noticed it too when i see average players getting 14-9 or or equal amounts of kills to deaths, then you get these guys going 71-2, 50-1, a lot. for how this game is, no one is that good right now no way. if they are, damn get a job.

Did those maps have bombers? If they did, you can put a blindfold on and wrack up kills, especially on the German side

What does having or not having a job have to do with being good at a game?
  • lilbigman090
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I won't speak to mystically good aim, or better, mystically good aim through smoke, although I could. I will speak to an experiment I ran after becoming very suspicious that confirmed my suspicions. I went and hid in a good place on the edge of the map, well covered, took my time and am certain absolutely nobody saw me, and just sat there. From 1 to no more than 5 minutes, an enemy would come and shoot me without hesitation, not looking for me, but shooting at me as they approached or came in to where I was. 10 out of 10 times, the only difference was how long it took. In a game with no spotting, and no flares or TUGS, how can that be? Hacking, of course. Confirmed.
  • JiggleWang
    611 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I don’t see any magical players but I do see people getting super high K/D’s as bomber pilots.
This discussion has been closed.