Discussion & Feedback - Battlefield V 11-14-2018 Update

Comments

• xAlanJGx
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ypsilon-Oh wrote: »
    xAlanJGx wrote: »
    Good morning, I have the problem, when it finishes a match at the time of the trocarte of map of the game, it is loading and it is outside, I have to close the game and again, it is happening with a great frequency.

i have this issue too like many ppl.
    hopfully get fixed tomorrow.

Hopefully they will solve this problem soon.
  • Tiger_273
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    First, some bugs:
    1. When assault reaches rank 12, then no shovel is unlocked
    2. When assault reaches rank 13, then StG44 is not unlocked ...
    3. The mini-map on screen always appears on the middle setting, so I have to press N to zoom mini-map.
    4. On the Twisted Steel in Frontlines, after the time of playing goes to 0:00, the game does not stop, it continues to play infinity.

Otherwise, I'm very happy with the feeling of playing.

Of course, a nice looking game requires a powerful card, or you should cut the graphics settings to low, with some settings on the medium.

Good feeling in game, the sound of weapons is good, when hit by hadshoot is then immediately killed, the game looks great and the game is very playable (and of course i like women's medic - know as nurse in game :-).

See you on the virtual battlefield.

Hooah!
  • Tiger_273
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    V_KURKIN_V wrote: »
    Fixed an issue where a weapon would disappear on the weapon selection screen.
    Fixed an issue which made the menus unusable when cancelling a matchmaking session.

NO!!! It's not fixed! I've still have it. And not fixed permanent disconnect to EA servers. Game don't save gameplay settings and vehicle preset in my company menu.

There may be a problem in the folder "My Documents".
    If it's on your local server, then it's a problem writing to my "My Documents" folder, where all your settings are saved.
    That was my problem before.
  • DarkMarmot
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    So was a Hardcore mode available on launch?
  • Private_Tom_7
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    gg sytem is very terrible, because the player stepping on the flag or attacking the vehicle has no meaning.
    I want to play with the traditional ticket system.

The reflection of snow graphics is too strong. The part of the shadow is too dark. My eyes feel tired.

I want a 3D spot. BFV is just a game to look into at the scope.

Footsteps are hard to hear. I want you to make it easy to hear.
  • mr2idle
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I want to see where that ba###rd just killed me from to take out my revenge. Yes i am vindictive! Can't see anything on the kill cam.

Ttk and ttd 100% cod
  • -aarp-19Crib
    764 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The snipers are beginning to steal the game again.
  • TRILLRIDAH
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Maybe on PC but not on console.
  • Thereverseflash3122
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    List of bugs I experience on ps4 during every match I play.

1. Infinite Loading Screens, I complete a match and instead of loading the last match, the game tries to load the match I just completed instead of the next map on the rotation and 2 loading symbols appear overlapping eachother and this will infinitely load.
    2. Can't spawn on squadmates aircraft even with open gunner seat available
    3. Mounted guns on vehicles, I can't aim down sight and the gun disappears.
    4. Aiming down sight with pistol in water, I can't aim down sights, the pistol appears way above my field of vision.
  • Thereverseflash3122
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    danmotoxx wrote: »
    Hey BFV Community,

Today the Battlefield V 11-14-2018 Update went live. Here's the full rundown of notes, how to enabled DXR on PC, and a link to the update notes hub.

Let's use this thread to discuss your feedback. What do you like about the update? What's not working?

1. Infinite Loading Screens, I complete a match and instead of loading the last match, the game tries to load the match I just completed instead of the next map on the rotation and 2 loading symbols appear overlapping eachother and this will infinitely load.
    4. Aiming down sight with pistol in water, I can't aim down sights, the pistol appears way above my field of vision.
  • Ypsilon-Oh
    249 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

^this on PC too!
    just the aircraft thingy works fine for me
  • DAXDELTA20
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yep. And that f&&$!n KE7. Camping bast$)(@.

• CloneTrooperCT
    408 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Fix the shaking halftrucks. When I drive the truck is shaking when i place an AT or AA on my truck.
  • aseveredfoot
    2467 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    After a few days playing here is my feedback:

It's an ok start to a game. Gunplay is much better than bf1, maps are gorgeous.

But the issues with TTK vs. TTD are horrible. I don't feel like I can play the game properly because I can't peek corners, can't pop up to look around etc without crazy fast deaths. It'd be one thing if the TTK was really that fast, but it's not, it feels normal when I kill someone so half the time I start shooting at someone I'm killed insanely fast by someone else, usually someone who's sitting in a corner. And it doesn't help to try to get to cover because you can make it 10 feet behind a wall before the server finally sends you fatal damage.

Couple with that problem the terrible player visibility and nearly non-existent spotting system, and this game just feels punishing if you try and push. It seems the most effective play style is a campy-passive one which just isn't fun.

Either the player visibility needs to be adjusted or the 3d spotting system needs to be improved, I'd PREFER visibility be improved because I like the minimal spotting.

The player feedback when being on fire or taking barbed wire damage is basically non-existent and there are times when I am apparently standing directly on top of a grenade with no indicator.

I get stuck in animations that don't really cancel properly and get me killed. Controls suddenly die and can only be recovered by pausing and unpausing the game.

The sound is inconsistent at best. Tanks make virtually no noise unless they're moving at full speed or crashing through a building, footsteps are very quiet. Sometimes a player's character screams and it's completely deafening for no apparent reason.

The auto-spawn at the beginning of a round is not good; it spawns me while I'm trying to adjust my loadout and I often end up without the kit I want.

Otherwise I think weapon balance is overall pretty good at the moment, don't seem to be any true standouts a la BF1 launch era Hellriegel. The weapons seem to have depth and serve fairly specific roles which is nice.

IN CONCLUSION:

Players need a bit more info and game feedback to make this an enjoyable game to play. We need to be able to tell players from rocks at a distance and discern players laying prone in rubble. We need to have it be more obvious when we take fire/environmental damage.

And the TTK vs. TTD NEEDS to be fixed asap. To play this game at the moment feels like your own weapons do core damage and the enemy players weapons do hardcore damage. It leads to the campy play styles and lots of frustration.
  • royberry7
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    very disappointing, mainly as ive not played the game yet , because ive only just got it , even though i pre ordered it in august , (dulux edition) , i didnt get the beta , and had no notifications i emailed them on the 17th and suddenly there it is , 70 gbp wasted thanks , any chance of a coupon , no we are ricjh so go away little man will be all i get , honestly im so bitter and realy pissed off
  • Weyne
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    On PS4, between one match and another, I can't get out of the game. The message appears stating that it is leaving, but it does not leave. I need to close the game.
  • ballsdeep4991
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Is this the thread to post links of bugs/glitches I managed to capture via Xbox one?
  • Jakkowakko2
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The issue with not being able to choose (in ie game options) your death screen hasn't been adressed yet? This was the biggest nono for me in the beta but was hoping there would be an option to choose if you go yo deployment view or squad cam. I get it that you should stick with your squad etc and so but i prefer the deployment view for many reason, a get a better overview over which flags need support, where your squad actually is and the rest of the team, vehicles heading for a flag and so forth...
  • aHappyKitten
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Servers are down all the time - many game modes not working 6 hours after the official 20th launch of november.
  • jlayton1982
    162 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Support and Medic ammo/health boxes need to have an icon on the mini map, they also don't deploy on alot of non flat surfaces.

I don't think anyone has ever used my ammo box.