Weekly BF

Thanks squad. Spent last 5 minutes kicking players for spamming request order

leeroynorth
53 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited November 2018
Cheap moves. I spent the last few minutes kicking the same 2 players trying to get he v1 when I acquired enough points. Suppose this happens all the time with random squad mates?

I was marking objectives and defending. I am liking the game. Death does come quickly sometimes

Comments

• DIRTONAFrook
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    How does that work exactly? If one member of a squad unlocks something like the V1 BuzzBomb, anyone on the squad can use it????
  • LMN118
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Only the squad leader, but people spam the request order because if you don't send an order they get promoted.

TBH I am sick of being squad leader, sick of getting killed trying to use the crap commo rose in BF5 to send an order only for your squad to ignore it and then run off and die in some pointless location.

Defend B, no wait I meant attack E **** no take C.

"We are losing B"

Defend A, **** no B.

"We have lost B"

Take C, no wait B.

**** it just shoot stuff.
  • leeroynorth
    53 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah I agree on the comma rose. It’s pants. Not sure why they didn’t keep it similar to bf1. Also when you try call in the rocket and you call in supply drop. :(.
  • ElliotLH
    8572 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yep I've experienced that too. People be desperate to launch the V1.
  • Tattoovtwin
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Same here, I have actually had squad mates scream into the mic at exactly 41000 points "why arent you using the V1!!!!! Launch it now!!!!" and we are all the way across the map, not even close to an objective that i can V1 productively. it is frustrating when in the squad leader position, you call out clear objectives and are totally ignored and when you look at the map, your entire squad is playing the map like TDM.
  • upgradescott
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Personally hate being squad leader. Would much rather be a medic and die many times saving lives and resupplying my team. Hopefully private servers will have the option to remove the “killstreaks” as that’s really what they are.
  • WingnutDaCat
    74 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I always 'friend' squad mates who communicate and work together, and I tell them so. The following day, we're back in commo mode. This is what makes squad work well. Nincompoops, I remember who they are and avoid them whenever possible.
  • naitch44
    666 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I always 'friend' squad mates who communicate and work together, and I tell them so. The following day, we're back in commo mode. This is what makes squad work well. Nincompoops, I remember who they are and avoid them whenever possible.

VU for use of the word 'Nincompoops', I need to use this more often in casual conversation.
  • RustyHoop147
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    As soon as i join a game i spam for an order because in all honesty i prefer giving out orders so that my team will actually play as a squad rather than running about like a headless chicken all map wondering what to do
  • skipperdog106
    389 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    After i launched a few and got a few kills the novelty wore Of prettty quickly I dont care about the squad leader as long as his orders make sense not just picking them for the sake of it
  • Oopz_i_killedya
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    If your giving commands as a squad leader you have to be verbal about it. A good squad has communication and usually sticks together. You can't expect a no mic to follow anything it's just usually too rare for that even happen. I won't forget to mention some people don't keep a mic on because they expect to go lone wolf anywsys. Imean how many times have you actually mic checked at the beginning of a match like seriously.

• ZombieP1ow
    669 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    put the objective near your squad. Don't expect a blueberry to go out of their way, cater to their laziness. It sucks right now with the "losing team gets to win in the last 5 minutes... everytime" mechanic. Also once you highlight an objective, there's a timer count down before another objective is required to be selected.
  • oXGeminiXo
    355 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah it is hard to focus on actually playing when it seems you need to constantly be aware of that. With randoms its a pain but with a well put squad you honestly arent to worried because you are already communicating and working together. I do like the fact that you can take lead if like many times the squad leader is afk but i think people see the multikill aspect and want clips or just a kd pad.
  • oXGeminiXo
    355 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Also for people like that you should just keep calling in supply drops so you never have the points for the v1. Lmao that will help the order spam.
  • ElliotLH
    8572 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    oXGeminiXo wrote: »
    Also for people like that you should just keep calling in supply drops so you never have the points for the v1. Lmao that will help the order spam.

Good idea :D I've just taken to kicking any random who asks for an order.

I wouldn't even care if I lost squad command (not a fan of being squad leader really) if the userper would at least give out orders. It's almost like they think you get the V1 by magic.