Weekly BF

No Preorder bonus/road to battlefield V tokens

LMN118
15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
So I preordered the game, I've got all the deluxe version items but dont have the firestorm uni set or the tokens from the road to battlefield V rewards?

Anything special I have to do to get them?

Asides from the early access there doesnt seem much value in the deluxe, the paratrooper skins are just reskinned default uniforms and the assignments are just meh.

Comments

• LMN118
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Tokens arrived still no preorder bonus skin.
  • ElliotLH
    8535 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    Edit: suggestion wouldn't have helped.
  • xStukas
    56 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The “bonus skins” are the Veteran Rewards, I had 8/8 to pick, if y completed the bf1 orders u will have 2 extra ones depending on the edition u pre ordered!
  • LMN118
    xStukas wrote: »
    The “bonus skins” are the Veteran Rewards, I had 8/8 to pick, if y completed the bf1 orders u will have 2 extra ones depending on the edition u pre ordered!

Aye got 7, 5 from digital deluxe, 2 from BF1 but I thought that number 8 was from pre-ordering digital delux the game, didn't receive anything for it.

• ElliotLH
    8535 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    LMN118 wrote: »

Aye got 7, 5 from digital deluxe, 2 from BF1 but I thought that number 8 was from pre-ordering digital delux the game, didn't receive anything for it.

You should have definitely one for pre-ordering.
  • LMN118
    ElliotLH wrote: »

Aye unfortunately EA CS said they won't help because it was a microsoft store purchase and MS CS said they don't know contact DICE.

There is only three reasons I can think of:
    • Broken
    • Broken because I pre-ordered on the 8th, refunded and then pre-ordered again
    • They count the 15th as an actual release date for the game rather than digital deluxe early access despite it saying pre-order when I bought it and still saying pre-order everywhere else at the time.
  • ElliotLH

Aye unfortunately EA CS said they won't help because it was a microsoft store purchase and MS CS said they don't know contact DICE.

• Broken
    • They count the 15th as an actual release date for the game rather than digital deluxe early access despite it saying pre-order when I bought it and still saying pre-order everywhere else at the time.

Aw that really sucks bud, sorry to hear that. Maybe you'll get lucky and get the last token tomorrow?
  • LMN118

• Broken

Aw that really sucks bud, sorry to hear that. Maybe you'll get lucky and get the last token tomorrow?

Hopefully, but I suppose it is only two skins that I probably won't use, might try contacting them again to get another agent as that sometimes helps.
  • ElliotLH

• Broken

Hopefully, but I suppose it is only two skins that I probably won't use, might try contacting them again to get another agent as that sometimes helps.

Yeah you never know and that does sometimes happen. I'll keep my fingers crossed anyway :)