Why all females sort hair??

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • xSwisherSweetsx
    110 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    they need to be removed from the game period.
  • crabman169
    12848 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The female models had hair during event builds and the events youtubers got invited too (the one just before trials where we've seen additional customisation they also had hair both males and females)

Dunno what's going on there but I assume we'll get it in a server update whenever it's ready; it's possible they could've removed them for performance reasons as bf mp models never really had hair or were without helmets (goggles instead etc)

Well they obviously ain't if they are still here; grow up already
  • JAREDUP
    206 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Battlefield_1_Pistols_Two_534193_2560x1440.jpg

This is what I want
  • HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Wah. Period.
  • TEKNOCODE
    11591 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    JAREDUP wrote: »
    Battlefield_1_Pistols_Two_534193_2560x1440.jpg

This is what I want
    It all makes sense.
  • xSwisherSweetsx
    110 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    Edited for content. - EA_Cian
    Post edited by EA_Cian on
  • SumwhatKrazy
    557 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I feel you OP, no Japanese school girl uniforms either.
  • VindictiV_V
    1347 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I want anime boo-huh I mean, yay for realism!
  • Hennuliini77
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yes more hair options are needed, but also make-up!
  • EA_Cian
    822 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, EA Staff (retired), Battlefield V
    Alright, let's get back on topic here and leave some of the more "agenda" focused discussions off the forums. Let's keep this focused on hairstyles for women in the game and options we'd hope to see for this. :smile:
  • BaronVonGoon
    7022 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    EA_Cian wrote: »
    Alright, let's get back on topic here and leave some of the more "agenda" focused discussions off the forums. Let's keep this focused on hairstyles for women in the game and options we'd hope to see for this. :smile:

And bikinis
  • disposalist
    8842 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    EA_Cian wrote: »
    And bikinis
    This is one thing Baron and I can agree on!
  • EdwinSpangler
    1842 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »
    I just want a pompadour to go with the prosthetic.

The haircut?
  • TEKNOCODE
    11591 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »
    I just want a pompadour to go with the prosthetic.

The haircut?

Yes!
  • ro7hbard
    165 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Blonde hair is racist, only blue hair is PC.
  • JackL1vely
    202 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Wow, you guys are so immature.

It'd be nice to have more customisation options for characters in the game though. Just not any of the ridiculous crap people have been spouting, like "bikinis" over and over again.

It'd be cool to choose a hairstyle independent of your helmet. What I'd love though is just more choices for faces in general. I only really like a good 2-3 of the 'characters' you can play as. More choices would be welcome!

And for people's claims that females weren't involved in WWII, you literally couldn't be more wrong.

2tTRH77.jpg
    PJkyR6R.jpg
    b2gF9PL.jpg
    oWipd7y.jpg
    27J7CVk.jpg
    jzwZxW9.jpg
  • VindictiV_V
    1347 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    @Jack, beside russian rebels and french resistance fighters, women didn't participate on the front in any significance. Nobody said anything about "females weren't involved in WWII", some only talked about females not being on the frontline and, excluding some extremely rare events or the two examples I just said previously, it's true. Women that participated for the war effort were actually working back in their country in shops manufacturing war ressources/equipment. For the lack of haircuts, they simply made it equal for everybody: we all have the buzz cut.
This discussion has been closed.