Gameplay sucks and BF V has a lot of issues - list..

TeRRaN1VA
95 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
edited November 2018
First of all, the maps are looking great.

- Some maps are way to large (build for 128 player future?) to play objective.. and it looks like team's are hanging arround 1 capture point.
- amor on guns/tanks/planes are not correct. (shooting in a plane 300 rounds and a bomber still get 5 hits).
- AUTO balance (still not fixed) afther somany complains, and issue from bf1 and still not fixed afther 5 years.!
- Some maps show user(s) half of there body or only there heads.
- Gun(s) are jammed when redeployed.
- Spwan points on some maps way to far off the capture point..... (walking isnt my thing :)).
- Selecting gear before a game starts not working, or adjust planes/tanks before round starts up (not working/only afther your dead).
-

I can continue on the list... bud let me know if you guys have other ideas, plz fill them up.
Post edited by TeRRaN1VA on

Comments

• Tohka_x_Yatogami
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Settings are reset at every startup and I have to play though the tutorial every time....
    You can add this as well.... this is a real annoying bug.
  • Querfront
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    - Flying is extremly [removed] especially the rolling is to fast.
    - game crashes during a match
    - overpowered antitank weapons
    - who shot me - this is not good presented
    - the kill screen is very bad, no avatars etc.
    - the navigation concept in Setup is , somtimes i have to accept sometimes i don´t

Lots to do for Dice...
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • DrOconnor
    57 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    WAAAAYYYY too many 1 shot kills right now ... games almost unplayable on certain maps.
  • Yorgat
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    I used to be good on BF1... not all the time, but after 800 hours of game (yes I really liked BF1) and most of the time finishing in top 10 players on the score list, I feel like a crappy player on BF5. Why ? My aim is good, but I really can't see [removed] on the maps. Most of the time I don't see the guy shooting at me. Why ? Am I real bad ? I don't think I'm a noob, but hell, I feel like this game is not rewarding at all. After like 15 hours on the game, I have really more fun on BF1.
  • Corrupt_be
    231 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yorgat wrote: »
    I used to be good on BF1... not all the time, but after 800 hours of game (yes I really liked BF1) and most of the time finishing in top 10 players on the score list, I feel like a crappy player on BF5. Why ? My aim is good, but I really can't see **** on the maps. Most of the time I don't see the guy shooting at me. Why ? Am I real bad ? I don't think I'm a noob, but hell, I feel like this game is not rewarding at all. After like 15 hours on the game, I have really more fun on BF1.

In BF V with the lack of visibility, assume every where you look there's a proning camper, never stop moving (except for a short time period when you go in for the kill) and you'll do a lot better.

The second you stop moving is when you get mowed by an LMG in a bush or domed by a sniper at the edge of the map.
  • SgtCoobs
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I used to be good on BF1... not all the time, but after 800 hours of game (yes I really liked BF1) and most of the time finishing in top 10 players on the score list, I feel like a crappy player on BF5. Why ? My aim is good, but I really can't see **** on the maps. Most of the time I don't see the guy shooting at me. Why ? Am I real bad ? I don't think I'm a noob, but hell, I feel like this game is not rewarding at all. After like 15 hours on the game, I have really more fun on BF1.

Have the same... it is so frustrating to get killed every couple of seconds. I really don't know, how the opponents can be so effective at spotting me
  • StingX71
    828 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

I bought a 32" 1440P monitor so I could crap better in this game. Running around with a 65-70 FOV. Still hard to see characters in this game. Didn't have that issue in 1 or 4.
  • StingX71
    828 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    TeRRaN1VA wrote: »
    First of all, the maps are looking great.

- Some maps are way to large (build for 128 player future?) to play objective.. and it looks like team's are hanging arround 1 capture point.
    - amor on guns/tanks/planes are not correct. (shooting in a plane 300 rounds and a bomber still get 5 hits).
    - AUTO balance (still not fixed) afther somany complains, and issue from bf1 and still not fixed afther 5 years.!
    - Some maps show user(s) half of there body or only there heads.
    - Gun(s) are jammed when redeployed.
    - Spwan points on some maps way to far off the capture point..... (walking isnt my thing :)).
    - Selecting gear before a game starts not working, or adjust planes/tanks before round starts up (not working/only afther your dead).
    -

I can continue on the list... bud let me know if you guys have other ideas, plz fill them up.

Don't mind the larger maps. Allows you to sneak off and reek havoc in outlayer flags. Reminds me of 42 and BF2 in that regard. Not a fan of the constant pew pew of the smaller flags. I really wish they had 32/48 player servers.
  • Al3xDaS0uL
    132 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Struggling with the same as op.. Don't know if I will ever get used to this game, did we really ask for a HC battlefield variant? And yes, can't see anything in this game.. And I'm a skilled player..
  • saphic
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Lol i can't see anyone half of the time, and what am i shooting bubbles? I get there is a huge learning curve on this and it is early days but omg. The infantry mode is really good though.
  • MadMaxandMACO
    553 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    they must improve visibility, or we all end up buying reading glasses in a few weeks...
  • xSwisherSweetsx
    110 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    1. Get rid of that Freaking Mother F'n Safe Space Chatbox. I think we need a switch to allow unfiltered chat. I'm not "triggered by words" If someone doesn't want to see a toxic chatbox, they have this option on PC to hit H for HIDE!
    2. Get Rid of that Fudging auto round start system.
    3. Get rid of the bleed out, it sucks.. just get rid of it, give me a kill cam and just have it have 1 normal timed bleed out like past bf games, if they don't get to me in time oh well back to the spawn.
    4. Change the vehicle movements asap
    5. Allow spotting by binoculars style for every class - have it the way it currently is for HARDCORE MODE.
    6. We need more vehicles on the map for each side. Comparing how many start round vehicles in part 3 compared to this is a freaking joke
    7. Improve the camrose- I'm not a moron, that needs a big bulky shapes and pictures. Just give me a simple easy to navigate one like BF1 with words!. You don't need to take anything away, just allow a option to switch between the two.
    8. The call out options when selecting choices on the cam rose only respond with call out voice overs half the time. Each selection has very few voice over work done for them. It's sad, look at BF3, if you selected GO GO GO, the guy said like 30 different things, many very offensive and funny. That made it great!
    9. that menu system needs to be just thrown in the freaking trash
    10. The progression system in this game is grinding for costumes. This is so freaking lame. So lame.
    11. Most fans were happier when you equipped a attachment, it had some change to the weapon stats, people liked that system over it just being visual
    12. The upgrade system is a stupid ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ joke
    13. The maps are just big open copy and paste left overs from bf1, with big open lanes. It sucks.
    14. The lack of dynamic weather sucks
    15. The lack of grenades, that take freaking forever to explode as well. It sucks For how big and open these maps are, with very few choke points, grenade spam wouldn't be a problem.
    16. It's too colorful and cartoony the game, it should be gritty and violent - pachendale style, real destructive and death looming everywhere vibes.
    17. the score for the music is so [boring] compared to bf1.. c'mon dice, did you fall asleep at the wheel or what
    18. The soon to come "free " DLC is a [removed] joke. Selling people a 89$ delux edition and it doesn't even have the very basic stuff past battlefield games has to offer is a slap in the face to the player base.
    19. Where the hell is the motar for the support ffs???
    20. They got a million freaking animations for getting in, getting out, going over hills, sliding down paths, but they were too lazy to put a freaking animation for the reload of the cannons? They had this in bf1, it was cool. why go ham on getting in and out animations but get lazy on that one.
    21. The turret placed map weapons is horrible
    22. Lack of vote map is horrible
    23. Lack of emblems, 5 man squads, and platoons.. can't you guys get even this crap right by now???
    24. stupid screams by the GI Jane characters.. get them out of this mother fn game ffs..
    25. stupid fortifications is the biggest joke i can think of, i remember when dice were leaders. Instead they became followers of hip game trends.
    26. Battle Royal- Talk about wastiing quality development time. COuld be making maps, better weapons, better balance, more vehicles. No lets focus on one of the worst gaming trends around.
    27. The graphics are [removed]
  • TwinGunsLLP
    153 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited November 2018
    Low content is the biggest issue for me outside of no hardcore mode yet. The game got extremely boring, extremely fast.

Boy do I miss Battlelog and everything great that came along with it as well. What a backwards drop this series has taken.
  • ThunderJak
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Querfront wrote: »
    - Flying is extremly **** especially the rolling is to fast.
    - game crashes during a match
    - overpowered antitank weapons
    - who shot me - this is not good presented
    - the kill screen is very bad, no avatars etc.
    - the navigation concept in Setup is ****, somtimes i have to accept sometimes i don´t

Lots to do for Dice...

One step forward and ten steps back with this game...
  • TeRRaN1VA
    95 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    - hmm olso notic that some spwan point before the game starts are out of the play field (can`t remember the map name),.bud got 1 killed before even the game has started.
  • MadMaxandMACO
    553 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I think the movements and the climbings are terrible. You get stuck on pratically everything, while runnning under fire. It looks like they really wanted to spoil the gameplay. It looks like Battlefront 1, and you really can run only on predefined routes and paths. Hopefully they will fix this, cause is really making the gameplay horrible.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14032 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Friendly reminder :

@xSwisherSweetsx @Yorgat @Querfront

Swearing on the forum is not permitted, Per forum rules.

So let's all abide by them.

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/137240/battlefield-forum-rules-and-guidelines