Weapon Unlock Bug

TheLoneRecon
27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
So I was ranking up recon class and just went from level 19 to 20 and unlocked the kar-98k. Game crashed in that game and in the menu it says I am level 20 but the weapon is not unlocked and no more progression towards the weapon is available. Any way to fix this bug?

Comments

• I_AlphaMan_I
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I am having the same issue and Kar98k is not unlocked, special assignment is not unlocked as well. So annoying
  • TheLoneRecon
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I am having the same issue and Kar98k is not unlocked, special assignment is not unlocked as well. So annoying

Hope they resolve this issue soon. Its pretty game breaking
  • PEZZALUCIFER
    1044 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Apparently they know about it. Have a look in the bugs forum.
  • Renwicke
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Hope they resolve this issue soon. Its pretty game breaking

Agreed. It's happening to people with every class. It's Medic for me. No Thompson and I've been maxed on Medic for awhile. I've read others are stuck on unlocks mid progression.
  • TheLoneRecon
    Any update on whether their is a work around or not? Or are we going to have to wait for a patch?
  • PEZZALUCIFER
    1044 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Any update on whether their is a work around or not? Or are we going to have to wait for a patch?

You can talk to EA customer support and ask them to 'refresh' your account.

Many people have been told 'just keep playing the game'

Good luck
  • AssassinAgent47
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I have the FG42 at level 10 but I cannot upgrade it .

So frustrating .
    Am I missing something ?
  • m1k3ol
    876 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Moderator
    a fix seems to be deployed, or so I read on twitter, it would be great if anyone here can check and confirm
  • AssassinAgent47
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Seemed to have sorted out. I can upgrade the weapon now.

Powering down the console (not sleep mode) and rebooting the game seemed to have done the trick.
  • Tr0y__045
    3 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    EA you really need to fix your game after the 1.30 update on ps4 i still have the progression bug fix your game :(
  • Tr0y__045
    3 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    please fix your game am sick of going in a game and not getting anything from it am level 9 on medic and haven't got the guns am meant to get