Level 20 assault not achieving

MossleySloan85
6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Bit of a problem, I’ve levelled up to 20 on assault but the last weapon and assault master assignment aren’t loading up? Definitely on level 20, in the game if I go to choose the weapon it says available next round, in the main menus it just says unlocked at level 20, have tried restarting the game and restarting my Xbox, anyone have similar to this?

Comments

• dmccar1001
    627 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I read about this on Reddit … seemed to fix itself after awhile. Problem has been if people quit/get booted before the end of the round where they achieve an unlock … some people have it with Support … I would do a hard reset of your XBOX (to clear the cache) and see if that works.
  • MossleySloan85
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah it was because I quit before the end of the match, it rights itself at the next unlock, my problem was that it was the end of the unlocks, level 20, I had to go on live chat with ea and they unlocked it for me
    dmccar1001 wrote: »
    I read about this on Reddit … seemed to fix itself after awhile. Problem has been if people quit/get booted before the end of the round where they achieve an unlock … some people have it with Support … I would do a hard reset of your XBOX (to clear the cache) and see if that works.
  • AssassinAgent47
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I have the FG42 unlocked and have been using it to level 10 (the gun) , but I still can't upgrade it . Am I missing something here?

<--level 20 support here