Nothing being done about cheaters. Can we get a ban hammer!

Hatenit
62 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
EA wants us to buy their products yet they can not even protect their games from cheaters. I reported two blatant cheaters four months ago and guess what? They are still cheating. Thanks for nothing EA. You get nothing in return.

Comments

• flapps99
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Well i was just on a server last nite there were 8 hackers on the server and i got a lifetime ban lol no idea how to hack so punkbuster works well lol.
  • VEGAS_SHOOTER_17
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Iv never seen a cheater, just alot of tryhards that cant aim lol
  • ThemAlfs
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I decided to revisit some old haunts in BF4 but the playing was dirty, jet ramming, suicide quads and just messy gameplay.
    There was probably hackers too but I was more annoyed by the other shenanigans!
  • Saint_Rookie
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Hatenit wrote: »
    EA wants us to buy their products yet they can not even protect their games from cheaters. I reported two blatant cheaters four months ago and guess what? They are still cheating. Thanks for nothing EA. You get nothing in return.

before bfv beta released, all those cheat code retailers were stormed in closed alpha servers to test their new products.. please take note this.. closed alpha.. just go youtube and search for it. yet even mention about how bad is the new bfv ( concept ) game is already dead, did u even hear anything from devs. or ea wht is their plan for cheats and cheaters? nothing.. same old crap fairfight or punkbuster bla bla bla.
    bf4 is the last game for me.
  • Hatenit
    Hatenit wrote: »

before bfv beta released, all those cheat code retailers were stormed in closed alpha servers to test their new products.. please take note this.. closed alpha.. just go youtube and search for it. yet even mention about how bad is the new bfv ( concept ) game is already dead, did u even hear anything from devs. or ea wht is their plan for cheats and cheaters? nothing.. same old crap fairfight or punkbuster bla bla bla.
    bf4 is the last game for me.

These tools will still buy it, that's how this community is. EA gets no more of my dollars. but I also come from the game days were new content was free, you had tools to mod, there was no storyline or political push. Its all about the money. Cheat more because they obviously don't care.
  • Amphybiouse
    147 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    yup. EA never bothered to ban a single cheater ever in any of their games. But they will be happy to ban anyone, who publicly reports those cheaters.
    Their attitude towards players is disgusting, to say the least.
    Never paying for any EA product again. Wouldn't even check it out for free.
  • Saint_Rookie
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited November 2018
    im waiting for furious treads tht will open about cheating issue on bfv section and same replies, get good, not even single cheater here, u r just bad etc. so funny to read'em. just like happened on bf1 section.. nothing changed since then sad but true.
    actually the problem is not hacking or cheaters but it is that nor ea neither dice never and ever took solid precautions about this issue and cared about it. why should i pay to a company which never care about my hard earned money and my thoughts thts the problem.
  • Hatenit
    lol, There are already cheaters on BF5. EA you are straight garbage!!!!!
  • RustedRoot
    2709 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Considering they left the Policing of cheaters up to a third party should tell you how much they really care about it.
  • 0ld_yell0w
    406 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Thats funny you should post that :)

https://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield_4/comments/9q8r73/found_my_first_hacker_a_few_days_after_a_ps3/?ref=readnext
  • MAGNUM_MU5TACHE
    1160 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    0ld_yell0w wrote: »

https://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield_4/comments/9q8r73/found_my_first_hacker_a_few_days_after_a_ps3/?ref=readnext

I watched that video and checked his stats. First legit hacker I've seen on a BF4 console version 100%.
  • Il-Scavenger-lI
    899 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member

I watched that video and checked his stats. First legit hacker I've seen on a BF4 console version 100%.

On PS3 they have been rampant for quite a while :(
  • MAGNUM_MU5TACHE
    1160 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

On PS3 they have been rampant for quite a while :(

Does not suprise me. Happens to most games as they age.