This Week in Battlefield V

new discussion

joey00027
postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Issues with BF3 & BF4... I have done everything. I keeping getting kick by punkbuster. and I get this error code on BF3.. Error
Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'joey00027' (for 5 minutes) ... Player joey00027 kicked by ACI LiveSecure for GGC-Violation (GAMEHACK) #81657-BF4 [Admin Decision] I did just do a ticket with PB. any ideas???

Comments

• Il-Scavenger-lI
    901 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Wait for a response from EB, can take up to two weeks. As this is one of the violations I am pretty sure of it isn't a mistake I give you little chance the violation will be removed.
    If you are sure you did not cheat your account got probably compromised.
  • faazuzu
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    Game over my friend.
    Evenbalance is dead and EA doesnt give a s**t.
    Your only option is to buy the game again.
    Scavenger you are hilarious my dude.As always.
  • Il-Scavenger-lI
    901 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited November 2018
    faazuzu wrote: »
    Game over my friend.
    Evenbalance is dead and EA doesnt give a s**t.
    Your only option is to buy the game again.
    Scavenger you are hilarious my dude.As always.

Facts can surely be hilarious.
  • RustedRoot
    2709 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Oh, the Dreaded "Game Hack"

EB wil provide you with ZERO proof you were cheating nor will hey provide evidence your account was compromised. They have the power to ban ANY player legit or not and there is NOTHING you can do about it.

Guilty without Proof is the EB way.

Time to move on.
  • Mikex2112
    1016 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Heres some very helpful info for ya OP...And since no one will say it I guess Mikex2112 will......

#1 - Dont want a ban for cheating? Then dont cheat.
    -
    Thats right OP,its that easy! Who would've known that NOT CHEATING would keep you from being banned?
    Amazing right?
    -
    -
    PS.....No one likes playing with a cheater.............NO ONE !