Seriously, are you kidding me?????????

Hatebreedknot
144 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited November 2018
How... HOW can i die one shot whole the time??????? Why are my shots ignored by many many enemies??????? Why can low levels that started playing some minutes ago destroy me like i am nothing??????? Why can i hit a enemy up to 8 times and he still has half of his health????? You so need to work at this broken mess. People shooting at my friend he does not die, i am one shot dead a meter behind him. A guy kills a one of my teammates, sprays in my direction one shot dead.. THIS GAME IS BROKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And the Ke7 what a beast of a weapon against me, people just need to think about shooting at me and i am dead hahahah, when i use this weapon nothing happens hahahahahaha. This game is broken

Edited title and post for content. Let's leave the "SJW" comments off the forums, please. - EA_Cian
Post edited by EA_Cian on

Comments

• Hatebreedknot
    144 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    9 Ping 1gb fiber connection, on ofthe fastest of europe for private use isnt exactly a poor connection to me, but yeah...
  • digga11
    770 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    How... HOW can i die one shot whole the time??????? Why are my shots ignored by many many enemies??????? Why can low levels that started playing some minutes ago destroy me like i am nothing??????? Why can i hit a enemy up to 8 times and he still has half of his health????? You so need to work at this broken mess. People shooting at my friend he does not die, i am one shot dead a meter behind him. A guy kills a one of my teammates, sprays in my direction one shot dead.. THIS GAME IS BROKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And the Ke7 what a beast of a weapon against me, people just need to think about shooting at me and i am dead hahahah, when i use this weapon nothing happens hahahahahaha. This game is broken

Edited title and post for content. Let's leave the "SJW" comments off the forums, please. - EA_Cian

Did you get the game today as this is how it’s been since deluxe release tbh and now we’re on general release and the servers get busy expect more of the same till first patch on December 4th. I was personally expecting a better launch than this but here we go again.
    Love all the it’s youre internet comments because if you’re a battlefield vet you generally tend to have a great insight into internet issues with the history of bf series releasing and patching.
  • SargentCuddles88
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I get you ma dude feels like this game has a tick rate of 10. They made this game to be more hardcore but have just make it super casual with there aim assist recoil is not there most of the time.
    Im gona say it...........I kinda miss BF1:(
  • digga11
    770 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    WoIfclaw wrote: »
    Same thing for me dude, game is pretty much unplayable half the time. I could be behind a group of teammates and a stray bullet from an automatic weapon (not even a headshot) will one hit kill me while they all survive. Meanwhile my shots seem to take twice as long to drop someone as it takes to drop me. It's incredibly frustrating.

Usually pinging at 39 for BFV in East US servers. Averaged about 18 - 24 in BF1. My K/D in BF1 and BF4 is well over 5, think it was about 4 in BF3 (It's been awhile) and 3 in BC2. Have a 3.6 K/D in CoD BO4's Blackout mode (first CoD I've played in almost a decade), but in BFV I can barely maintain a K/D of 2. I simply can't win a head to head gunfight if the enemy even thinks about shooting in my general direction. I see other people take damage and get to cover or fire back, doesn't work that way for me, if I get shot at I'm down instantly.

Would love for some sort of response from DICE on this. I've been a huge Battlefield guy for over ten years and I'm trying real hard to enjoy this game but it's impossible with whatever is going on.

Don’t think it’s going to happen buddy and people will just move on.
  • Daytonaflyer
    103 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I agree completely. Battlefield V is absolute garbage. It was actually a lot better in the beta than it is now. How do they have two months to improve yet regress so much? I get one shotted all the time. The sniper scope glint is ridiculous. And at the beginning of the round it freezes up and I can't move until I hit the PS button to go to the main menu and then come back to the game. This game is trash and they won't give me a refund.
  • Tadakatsu91
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This game is an absolute joke in the condition its in now. I have not played a battlefield straight from release since bf3 and those were great times. This game just feels like i wasted $100 I have not had much fun at all, mostly frustration. Game has some serious potential to be enjoyable. Please fix this joke of a game. guy above is right beta was more fun, then a game thats unfinished.
  • Hatebreedknot
    digga11 wrote: »
    How... HOW can i die one shot whole the time??????? Why are my shots ignored by many many enemies??????? Why can low levels that started playing some minutes ago destroy me like i am nothing??????? Why can i hit a enemy up to 8 times and he still has half of his health????? You so need to work at this broken mess. People shooting at my friend he does not die, i am one shot dead a meter behind him. A guy kills a one of my teammates, sprays in my direction one shot dead.. THIS GAME IS BROKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And the Ke7 what a beast of a weapon against me, people just need to think about shooting at me and i am dead hahahah, when i use this weapon nothing happens hahahahahaha. This game is a broken sjw joke

Did you get the game today as this is how it’s been since deluxe release tbh and now we’re on general release and the servers get busy expect more of the same till first patch on December 4th. I was personally expecting a better launch than this but here we go again.
    Love all the it’s youre internet comments because if you’re a battlefield vet you generally tend to have a great insight into internet issues with the history of bf series releasing and patching.

I play since the 15 november
  • Thryceton
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    WoIfclaw wrote: »
    Would love for some sort of response from DICE on this. I've been a huge Battlefield guy for over ten years and I'm trying real hard to enjoy this game but it's impossible with whatever is going on.

Same here, but I am just going to give up on this. It's always the same thing. Game is ready for release but they release it anyway. Then people with no clue on here insist its your internet connection or "git gud". I may not be a stud at Battlefield, but I am smart enough to know when the game is simply not fun to play. You can pretty it up all you want, it's about the gameplay for me. And the gameplay is absolutely horrible. And I am tired of being told to "just wait for a patch" after they already have my money.

Anyway on the fence about buying this and you are here reading....run.. Run fast. Run far.
  • Hatebreedknot
    I am watching some gameplay videos on youtube from bf5, and nobody dies instant like "us" with these problems. They take 3-4 bullets and still are on 40% health. Maybe this issue is only on ps4? I dont know
  • jeepmont
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same here on ps4. Insta deaths from every weapon from handguns, sten, mp40, lmg's. Me it takes at least a mag or two to kill them. That's when their backs are turned and I can't guarantee if they die. The problem is not this bad on PC. This is like bf4 all over again.
  • timonenluca1
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    jeepmont wrote: »
    Same here on ps4. Insta deaths from every weapon from handguns, sten, mp40, lmg's. Me it takes at least a mag or two to kill them. That's when their backs are turned and I can't guarantee if they die. The problem is not this bad on PC. This is like bf4 all over again.

Im a Rank 20 medic on PS4 , and if you would read the patch notes , Damage multipliers are on shoulder level and above , Don't use Auto-aim since it snaps below chest level and aim at shoulder height to get the highest damage output.
  • Hatebreedknot
    Yeah this must be some kind of a real bad bug on ps4, didnt saw a topic on the xbox side, and it definetly doesnt affect all players
  • Erlendl
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Same 🙈
  • Hatebreedknot
    edited November 2018
    Lol casual garbage like bf1 were skill played a roll and not running around like a headless chicken like in bf5. There was muuuuuch more tactics outplaying other teams, there was actually real gun fights were the guy won with the better aiming. And not like in bf5 were its enough to spray at a enemy and hoping he has that stupig "hardcore" bug. I could play hardcore if there was a hc mode, and it wouldnt feel different to me than in this normal mode lol
  • Hatebreedknot
    edited November 2018
    jeepmont wrote: »

Im a Rank 20 medic on PS4 , and if you would read the patch notes , Damage multipliers are on shoulder level and above , Don't use Auto-aim since it snaps below chest level and aim at shoulder height to get the highest damage output.

BS i can shoot in the faces of enemies most of em doesnt care. From 10 headshots actually 5 are headshots and the rest counting as body shots. This 30hz tickrate is a joke anyway

Edited for language. - EA_Cian
  • Phatty2by4
    36 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    At launch things seemed a little better than the beta but a few days ago everything turned to crap for me. In 1 v 1 shoot outs I lose every time and barely have time to get a shot off. This is ridiculous . I'm an average/above average player through all the BF's including 1942. and I've never had this problem. It reminds me of the COD games except respawn is slower. Lots of bugs too. Tanks have zero chance of doing anything close to a flag except get blown up. AA guns are horrible, the medic class guns are terrible. The list goes on and on. Another garbage launch for EA. Kills me how these huge companies can get away with releasing unfinished games. I may put this game away until 12-4. Hopefully something gets worked out in the patch. The BF guys do have a way of polishing a ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ after a few patches and turning it into a diamond. Hopefully that happens with this game. I will say that so far I do like the map designs. So there's that....I guess.
This discussion has been closed.