Weekly BF

Xbox One Mouse and Keyboard support

idiOtz
1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Wonder if there are any plans to have mouse and keyboard support on the Xbox One so we can join PC lobbies? I think it would be a great oppotunity to really expand the community!

Comments

• Chubzdoomer
    1397 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Now that would be awesome!
  • idk1233211
    632 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    that would be stupid. since pc players also use hacks. and they have native mouse support & better hardware for smoother game play
  • idiOtz
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Just thinking about growing the community.... Plays really smooth on my Xbox One X though... I cant tell the difference between it and a affordable PC. The Fortnite Keyboard and Mouse support has been really good and has definitely grown the lobbies
  • R1VERDAN
    52 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Keyboard and mouse should never play against controllers. Ever. It is a no win situation for contollers.
    I am all for KB/M as long as they have their own lobbies.
  • trip1ex
    4868 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    be cool to have m/k support there. It might cause me to switch over to a platform that is less hassle and cheaper.
  • NukeIncharge
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Fortnite is cross platform FPS and it works great for everyone else. One thing to be noted that Controller compensate in someway by sticking to the target and give slight advantage over MKB. 

I have 10 years old who has just mastered the controller like a pro.... he used to play Fortnite on PC.

I am not even 1% with the controller like him... and gave up the Xbox or considering buying a Xim device. FPS always a thing of MKB, controller might be good for new users but old MKB players like me having some difficulty to adapt it. 

A MKB support for BFV or any other FPS will be a huge step forward for those who want to adapt console and to give up PC for $$$$ and hacking. 
  • ElliotLH
    8524 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Last I heard there were no plans to implement this.
  • GrizzGolf
    1019 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Now if RD2 would get M/KB I would be really happy
  • TuxedoBanana279
    345 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    idiOtz said:
    Wonder if there are any plans to have mouse and keyboard support on the Xbox One so we can join PC lobbies? I think it would be a great oppotunity to really expand the community!
    No way dude! Pc has hacking and I don't want to join lobbys with that
  • 0SiGHT0
    455 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The only way M&K should be allowed and supported on the consoles is if there is cross platform support. Then, you would be limited to only playing with PC players when the game detects you have a M&K active as your controller. DICE devs have commented on this in a similar way. The problem is, adding this support requires incredible effort, something DICE will not be giving for cross platform on this installment of BF.