I hate this BF

MACsgotaknife
6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
I've been with Battle field since its inception and can say without any hesitation that this battlefield sucks worse than any other I've ever played. Why do all of the guns sound exactly the same? I feel like I'm playing COD and that is a bad thing for battlefield.. I've spent around 80 bucks, but this is the last money Dice/EA will ever get from me.

Comments

• EmothicVH
    973 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yea, many of the guns do sound the same, an many of them don't even sound close to their real life counterpart. It's all down to poor sound quality development.
  • -Antares65z
    1696 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    EA figured out that they have been making their games too good. So they took a page out of ActiVision's book where they just churn out half baked garbage and fools continue to line up and shell out their hard earned cash for it. Why invest a lot of time and money making a great game, while COD is half the game of BF (use to be) and continues to outsell it? Welcome to your new gaming experience. This garbage was the final straw so I bought a PS4 and am slowly migrating now to console gaming where there is a better choice of games. We'll leave out the rant about current state of hacking in PC gaming.
  • EmothicVH
    973 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    EA figured out that they have been making their games too good. So they took a page out of ActiVision's book where they just churn out half baked garbage and fools continue to line up and shell out their hard earned cash for it. Why invest a lot of time and money making a great game, while COD is half the game of BF (use to be) and continues to outsell it? Welcome to your new gaming experience. This garbage was the final straw so I bought a PS4 and am slowly migrating now to console gaming where there is a better choice of games. We'll leave out the rant about current state of hacking in PC gaming.

I would stick with PC. PC you have a much larger selection of games, including game genres that aren't availble to console.
  • moosehunter1969
    1108 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I've been with Battle field since its inception and can say without any hesitation that this battlefield sucks worse than any other I've ever played. Why do all of the guns sound exactly the same? I feel like I'm playing COD and that is a bad thing for battlefield.. I've spent around 80 bucks, but this is the last money Dice/EA will ever get from me.

Have you ever actually played COD. They are nothing, absolutely nothing alike at all whatsoever.
  • xXCA_RageXx
    1038 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Lol once again the silly cod comparison comes out when someone has nothing of substance to actually say.
  • thamac15
    312 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I love this game! Some bugs here and there, but overall a great FPS
  • Huntbang
    160 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The mg42 sure doesn't sound like the other guns :)
  • phr91
    124 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    just another guy who is frustrated of not beeing able to have the same K/D than in previous bf titles.
    l2p (or l2adapt)
  • Huntbang
    160 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ik, as much as I miss my crazy tank kd ratios of 70-0. I'm still hooked on bfv. Can't wait for tides of War
  • Sr_0V3RKILL
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018

I agree. I don't like it either. In fact this is too casual for players like me.
    phr91 wrote: »
    just another guy who is frustrated of not beeing able to have the same K/D than in previous bf titles.
    l2p (or l2adapt)

what you don't realize is that Battlefield v is for casuals and every battlefield is since BF3. Get use to it cause the more years passes the more casual the games are going to get. Fact is Dice turned their backs on oldschool gamers like me and they will turn their backs on you eventually. Games will get extremely easy to get more costumers to buy them. You will complain and they won't listen. I've seen you around the forum bragging none sense about how you started in BF3 and how great of a veteran you are. Before you think you are the mac daddy when you talk to me, don't. Son, Im one of the oldest battlefield gamers in this forum. I'm 42 and I've been playing battlefield games since BF1942. I've played each battlefield game for tons of hours. Hell in battlefield 2 wake island map alone I have 1500 hours. Battlefield 2 stats https://www.bf2hub.com/stats/71251570 Battlefield 2142 stats? http://2142-stats.com/OVERKILL_FTF+stats.html Bad company 2 stats? http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/0v3rkill and yes I played a ton of BF3 and 4. But, I despise those battlefields cause they are not as good as the legacy battlefields. The fact is yes we have been asking for less casual gameplay since battlefield 3 came out. But, that doesn't include you. You ARE what we real oldschool gamers use to call nOOb. If you think battlefield V is not a casual game think again. Some people don't like it cause it's too small compared to maps like karkand, Jalalabad, Verdun, Highway Tampa…...but you don't know about those do you? that's too bad. Another problem this new gen battlefield maps have is the layout. It's boring and easy. Most maps consist of roughly 4 or 5 flags surrounding 1 flag in the middle. Not original like the ones I mentioned. Go check out Jalalabad and karkand or wake island and see how unique every map is. Anything after BF3 is for casuals and will always be. Cause that's how they make money. Stop treating people like garbage thinking you're all that. The fact that they don't like the game has nothing to do with what ever none sense you are talking about. They are specifically telling you what they don't like. How about you listen and stop assuming you are better than everyone. With that, I'm out. Reply all your hate and none sense. I don't read a dam thing anyway.
  • Masqerader
    641 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Hey look, its generic COD guy, who can't form an actual opinion

• phr91
    124 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    listen.I've seen you around the forum bragging none sense about how you started in BF3 and how great of a veteran you are.

You really have to send me a screenshot of that Post, because iam playing BF since Vietnam. You‘re mistaking me, 100%.

• MACsgotaknife
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    OK, so I've tried to play this game recently and I just can't get past the sound effect. Every gun sounds just the same to me. I can't figure why EA would make one of the most purchased and played games without unique sounding guns. Even the plane machine guns sounds only slightly different than a hand held MG.
  • Sgt_Stinkbottom
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Man.... you guys are a trip. You all complain so much about everything. I didnt play BF1, but I did play other BF titles and I have fun playing this. My head spins every time I log onto the forums to get some general information. I need to swim through a sea of people crying about everything, before I can actually find some legit info....
  • ProAssassin2003
    3710 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    EmothicVH wrote: »
    Yea, many of the guns do sound the same, an many of them don't even sound close to their real life counterpart. It's all down to poor sound quality development.

Really because DICE recorded the Real life Counterpart for every gun.
  • kingofsomething
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    EmothicVH wrote: »

Really because DICE recorded the Real life Counterpart for every gun.

When I remember right they showed it in a Dev Talk how they recorded the guns.

IMO the guns just dont sound powerfull, they sound soulless.
    I mean, when you was firing the Martini Henry in BF1, you thought you have a cannon in your hands. You felt the power of the weapon, in BFV I dont get this feeling.
  • ProAssassin2003
    3710 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Man.... you guys are a trip. You all complain so much about everything. I didnt play BF1, but I did play other BF titles and I have fun playing this. My head spins every time I log onto the forums to get some general information. I need to swim through a sea of people crying about everything, before I can actually find some legit info....

This. It's getting old.
  • AAAndy1
    64 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Lol once again the silly cod comparison comes out when someone has nothing of substance to actually say.
    Plus the inevitable "I'm never buying anymore Dice/EA products again". :D
  • Kagg
    141 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Becuase they had like 18 months to get this game dones while great games such as RDR2 or older BF games had years and years. Quantity over quality becuase that generates more money in the short run.
  • SumwhatKrazy
    557 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's weird, for me there are things about the game that i really like and that i think are better than in previous Battlefields, i do like this game. However, it probably is my least liked battlefield game as far as "fun".
    I admit i was really struggling with it so of course not doing well makes a game less fun, doesn't make the game bad but of course makes it less fun. I have since gotten a lot better but i still find the game less fun than all the other Battlefield games i have played.
    Dont get me wrong, i do have fun, just not as much as i recall having with previous Battlefield games. And all games can cause frustration and rage, but i think this has a little bit more so, for various different reasons.
    Sometimes it feels more frustrating or boring than fun. I do wonder if i will spend as much time on it as i have with other battlefield games. The most time i have ever spent on a BF game was 800 hours(BF2 and BF4), the least was probably in 2142 which may have been under 100, i cant remember but after that 300 hours(BF3) is my least. I probably average about 600 hours.

I guess more content will help and maybe the fact that iam older plays its part as well, rather than it just being the game itself.