Battlefield V conquest copying fortnite

«1345
Niovont
22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
4 player squad
Health do not regenerate
Reduced ammo
Long revives
Building stuff
Spotting system no longer there
Cosmetics customize

Comments

  • fisknyllet17
    1754 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Some of these features we see in bfV has been in previous bf games, if I've understood it correctly. Kinda difficult then to pinpoint who's copying who.
  • Niovont
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    Yes but compare to bf4 or bf1
    5 player squad
    Health do regenerate
    More ammo
    defibrillator or syringe Was quick
    Not wasting time building stuff rather to go take objectives
    Can spot enemy
    Gun customize
  • fisknyllet17
    1754 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Sounds like a sweet poem to my ears.
  • Kongo030
    667 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The building mechanics are meh there should be more options or open space to freely position stuff but i guess that needed much more time to implement. So as a first trial I think it's okay.

    Why 4 man squads puzzles me but with the importance of squads now a good 5 man squad would even more powerful so maybe that's why.

    The rest is just improvements over BF1.

    What's Fortnite?
  • fisknyllet17
    1754 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Kongo030 wrote: »
    The building mechanics are meh there should be more options or open space to freely position stuff but i guess that needed much more time to implement. So as a first trial I think it's okay.

    Why 4 man squads puzzles me but with the importance of squads now a good 5 man squad would even more powerful so maybe that's why.

    The rest is just improvements over BF1.

    What's Fortnite?
    The 4 man squad is better imo. It means that everybody on the team should fit in a whole size sqd. Compared to bf1 where two dudes in a full team were on their own.
  • Niovont
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    Some might like the bf5 new playing style but in my opinion they are following play style of fortnite which is understandable as it is the number 1 game now but that it not what battlefield is. We all know that battlefield 4 and 3 was the best ones. So why change the concept of how we play to please another audience
  • volitile_Deviil
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    Niovont wrote: »
    4 player squad
    Health do not regenerate
    Reduced ammo
    Long revives
    Building stuff
    Spotting system no longer there
    Cosmetics customize

    Half of that stuff you compared to that [removed] f2p game is what made BF the genre it is. Just because bf1 or 4 was you first game doesn't mean us veterans didn't want these changes made.
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • Kongo030
    667 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    In BF 1 you never cared about main gun ammo as there was plenty and health regen was crazy. Now there's so much more to consider and more fog of war. You might encounter three enemies and engage killing all because they were on low health or low ammo. That was rarely the case in BF1.

  • DaHuntzMen
    282 postsUnconfirmed, Member, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    Kongo030 wrote: »
    In BF 1 you never cared about main gun ammo as there was plenty and health regen was crazy. Now there's so much more to consider and more fog of war. You might encounter three enemies and engage killing all because they were on low health or low ammo. That was rarely the case in BF1.

    if you are running into ammo issues, you seriously need to stick with your team or go back to nearest flag and re arm and also pull out that wrench that all classes get and build a ammunition station and health station which are scattered in the maps.
  • Niovont
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I never said I have issues with the ammo or health problem. But just because fortnite is the most popular game right now and their main game mode battle royal and the popular games like cod and battlefield have it now.
  • VBALL_MVP
    6177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Niovont wrote: »
    I never said I have issues with the ammo or health problem. But just because fortnite is the most popular game right now and their main game mode battle royal and the popular games like cod and battlefield have it now.

    That's called business, you have to make what people are attracted to.
  • Niovont
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    True but I just think if all games are doing the same then the games won't be what it is.
    I like battlefield v tho so whatever
  • DaHuntzMen
    282 postsUnconfirmed, Member, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Fornite did not bring Battle royal I would say that games like Counter Strike and Rainbow Six siege were the 1st game's to have battle Royal and Fornite just introduce a enclosing circle that kills you if you're not inside it
  • Kongo030
    667 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    eh? PUBG was before fortnite
  • Niovont
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    I said fortnite is the most popular game now I never said they came up with it battle royal. Battlefield is getting their ideas from Fortnite but PUBG which fortnite took from them.
  • VBALL_MVP
    6177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    Niovont wrote: »
    I said fortnite is the most popular game now I never said they came up with it battle royal. Battlefield is getting their ideas from Fortnite but PUBG which fortnite took from them.

    But they are not getting their ideas from Fortnite.

    And if Fortnites ideas are not original, then BF cant be copying them.
  • gets__tilted
    1705 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Niovont wrote: »
    Some might like the bf5 new playing style but in my opinion they are following play style of fortnite which is understandable as it is the number 1 game now but that it not what battlefield is. We all know that battlefield 4 and 3 was the best ones. So why change the concept of how we play to please another audience

    I'm pretty sure games live and die by new players. Veterans will tire and move on, it would be ill advised to do everything based on old players. New players are how games excel
Sign In or Register to comment.