Discussion & Feedback - Battlefield V Worldwide Launch

Comments

• Widow73
    12 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    First of all, I'm a massive BF fan, I think BF1 Set the bar for atmosphere, although aiming and the amount of support players was not realistic imho.

Ok my comments:
    First of all why do you start axis medic soldiers with a sten? I mean come on, they should be given a semi automatic rifle or something, axis should not use Allied weapons and vice versa, that is if you are going for realism.

The fact that you force two of my characters to be women as a default is also ramminig diversity down my throat, it's not a big deal but I don't want to play a girl unless I'm in the mood too.

Medic class doesn't have enough incentive to be used, other classes can revive and the fact there are only subpar smgs why use a medic at all?

The graphics seem to vary on the various maps, sometimes it is hard to distinguish friendly from nme, at least there is no FF on servers!

Why oh why are axis using Allied planes to paradrop in to GO on Twisted steel, I thought allies would paradrop in considering Germans were pretty established in France in the beginning, it was the allies who would need to paradrop in.

It would be good to see some form of road map for patches, I heard gunners could duck in their vehicles, is that really the case? Or is there a future patch this is going to be released in. I work in Software development, at least give us an idea of your patch release cycle, is it monthly or every 2 weeks?

I played last night and saw several glitches soldiers hovering, soldiers who are dead still twitching erratically, it would be good to iron out the issues to get more exposure and enjoy the BF experience as intended.
  • jlayton1982
    162 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Widow73 wrote: »
    First of all, I'm a massive BF fan, I think BF1 Set the bar for atmosphere, although aiming and the amount of support players was not realistic imho.

Ok my comments:
    First of all why do you start axis medic soldiers with a sten? I mean come on, they should be given a semi automatic rifle or something, axis should not use Allied weapons and vice versa, that is if you are going for realism.

The fact that you force two of my characters to be women as a default is also ramminig diversity down my throat, it's not a big deal but I don't want to play a girl unless I'm in the mood too.

Medic class doesn't have enough incentive to be used, other classes can revive and the fact there are only subpar smgs why use a medic at all?

The graphics seem to vary on the various maps, sometimes it is hard to distinguish friendly from nme, at least there is no FF on servers!

Why oh why are axis using Allied planes to paradrop in to GO on Twisted steel, I thought allies would paradrop in considering Germans were pretty established in France in the beginning, it was the allies who would need to paradrop in.

It would be good to see some form of road map for patches, I heard gunners could duck in their vehicles, is that really the case? Or is there a future patch this is going to be released in. I work in Software development, at least give us an idea of your patch release cycle, is it monthly or every 2 weeks?

I played last night and saw several glitches soldiers hovering, soldiers who are dead still twitching erratically, it would be good to iron out the issues to get more exposure and enjoy the BF experience as intended.

Twisted Steel is set in 1940 with the invasion of Belgium/France.
  • OwiHH
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The Sound is to dry for my taste. To sticky, no mechanical gimmick, no click clack, less high frequenced situations.Mostly to deep. Some gunssounds dosnt feel like i have a gun in my virtual hands. Thats the only complain i have sofar.

Great game! Thumbs up Dice!
  • ll_NuMber_One
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    every game of the franchise battlefield game that I hope at all times that you do something to not benefit the campers and only disappoint me, now they have taken the spot getting harder to see these guys that spoil the game lying down and hidden.
    Automatic respawn at start of game and ridiculous, fix it
  • SPARTAN_12B
    89 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Specialization and customiztion should not have a limited time ingame cause when the countdown hits to zero we get interupted and are forced to spawn which is another problem. Why are you forcing us to spawn like battlefront 2. ....Stop forcing me to swawn period....whatever we are allowed to do in menu such as buffing weapons and unlocking percs we should be allowed to do ingame........ yall only allowed us to do like half the stuff such as switch buffs on a gun but not being able to purchase them. Bug in specializing tanks you cant switch out tanks to upgrade them. bug when trying to spawn on sqaud mates sometimes. Also another bug when the spawn screen overlaps with the in gamscreen...it ussually happens when your playing around with the join sqaud ir create bsqaud mechanin. Bug on frontlines when the game never ends. I belive it has to do with the bomb. Hamada....omg 😲 not fun on frontlines to big and games can last longer than the rime given...2 hours and 30 minutes should i say. Aerodrome....seriously on the Last set on frontlines a tank should not be allowed to sit ontop of a hill and shoot into the 2 hangers....this is just like bf1 with tank camping. Have the tank spawn on level 0 with infantry and make it so that he cannot go up on the hill where infantry will spawn. Tanks should just be easier to drive and they do need a tweak. Either buff the tank armor or slightly decrease the damge it takes from the panzer. Ke7 on support and sturm on assualt need a nerf. They are lazer beams and there really acting up with the ttd..OR you can buff Medic smgs and leave the ke7 and sturn the way they arw so medics can be on the same fighting level. Snipers need som tpe of close quarter weapon.
  • ballFetcher
    122 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Great game in general, best for me so far! Fun and challenging as a casual player. Have reported bugs in relation to previous patch. Game-play issues:

* Too few maps at this time. Perhaps a faster pace map releases was possible, without modding which would outpace Dice with great ease, if the community was part of the/a live review process (initial balancing).
    * Minor tweaks to weapon balance, nerfs for some LMG:s, Throwing Knifes, Planes (bombers) and perhaps a buff to medic SMG:s (but don't make it a great mid range weapon, no rifles).
    * Catch up mechanism is awful as many mention.
    * Two maps are not working well, the rest are great. Aerodrome suffer in conquest from "skip C" and run around edge objectives (snipers etc everywhere in a ring around C). Fjell is boring due to the "zerging around endlessly because no one defends".
    * Defending an objective (not camping) gives no reward at all - meaning zerging always is forced.
    * Low resolution grass/vegetation/graphics vs high graphics is very unbalanced in terms of visibility of opponents. Quite ridiculous that "pros" use low graphics as a primary method for being more effective. Add more blocky vegetation against low resolution exploits.
    * Game modes such as grand operations are not explained well to new players (for instance what to do with the bomb and objectives).
    * Kill cam of long range opponents work very badly, works better in close quarter.
    * Default visibility of players is bad, admit this and fix default settings in multiplayer (many will not have the patience to fiddle with settings).
  • mrpuma123
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    please add more transport vehicles to maps so its easier to get around
  • Unhek
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Some comments on the spotting scope.
    -It has a bug where if you stand behind a window the distance meter won't work.
    -It won't react to cover, meaning you have to stand up manually to look over cover, which can be an issue if you are trying to hide.
  • piltenk0
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Anyone else having the experience with getting (bugged) in the Ingame Menu overlay for the Assignments and Squad options?. I have around 10Hrs in the game and its happened 5 times already. Mostly at the Start of a match. Only solution i know is to force quit the game since nothing but the Origin Overlay responds :neutral:.
    Also the static turrets locks into place but you can still aim and shoot the turret just doesn't follow the crosshair.

Yes, this is a common bug. There's an advice to prevent this: when you press Esc and you DON'T see Assignments tab to the right - DON'T press Assignments submenu button. It doesn't work 100% of the time tho.
  • KiLaZoMb13_a5af
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'll keep it short. The game is amazing, I know that but the truth is I can't feel it when my weapons are worse than everyone else's. Yes, I'm referring to the medic class, and how underpowered they are.( I want to be clear and say that the weapons are weak, not the class) I want to be versatile, and adapt to every situation with skill. But I simply can't when my weapon is a pea shooter to say the least. Close range to medium, I have a 20% chance that I'm going to win (and that's not to say that I'm not good, I've had decent stats for the past few installations of battlefield).

Solutions:
    1. Buff SMG's similar to how they were in the beta. I'll meet halfway and say maybe not as good, but they do need an improvement.
    2. Include carbines among the useable weapons to make up for the lack of range (a medic can either be effective at close range with an SMG, or effective at medium range with a carbine, but no mix in between, I feel.) And that is to make sure that the medic isn't the all round best go-to class. A few guns I'd like to nominate are the M1 carbine (different from the M1A1 carbine because of the stock), or M2 Carbine, (with it's automatic fire, if you choose to keep the medic in it's current close range playstyle, this could add some versatility with a small range advantage.) There are some other single shot rifles but I do love my American guns (M3 grease gun, M50 Reising, or the United defense M42)
    3. Single fire action for all SMG's that permit. I'm looking at the thompson with the weapon model clearly showing semi automatic fire. That one is a small and simple fix so, if you read into anything I say, please just at least do this one. The single fire Thompson I can make due with.

With love,
    Good luck and good job with your game
  • 9lGHT
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    You advertize the game as land, sea and air combat and yet we have no aircraft carriers, destroyers or submarines. WHY
  • maqic1anz
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    Overall a decent game, wont be playing again probably tho, at least not actively.

Assignments is one of my biggest complaint.

I play to progress, many people want progress within a video game. For example it's almost impossible to get the M1A1 mastery VI completed, I get 40-60 frags per game with that gun and not even close to finishing it (the assignment is 1 life 10 hs while in obj. areas or 1 round 20 has while in obj. areas). 20 headshots is fine, but why in objective areas ? why is that a thing ? I get it you're trying to make people play the objective of the game, like capturing and defending points, but 90% of the time it's plain stupid to be in an objective area. It's not about getting kills while in obj. area, it's about defending/capturing the objective and most of the time the safest spot is on the sidelines etc.
    The assignment is way too specific and very much luck based, nothing to do with 'mastering' a weapon...

Definitely remove the 'while in objective areas' bit and ideally, imo, should have a 'in 1 life', 'in 1 round' and total, so 3 ways to complete an assignment, so for example, 10 HS kills in 1 life, 20 HS kills in 1 round or 250 HS kills total (complete any 1). So if you're a badass you can complete it within 1 life or on the other end if you're not that 'lucky' then have that 3rd option, but as in the example it would take a much larger amount of kills and time, sort of as a punishment, but at least there is PROGRESS towards that cool fully gold plated weapon.

4 assignment slots ? There a reason for that ? Every time I want to try another class/weapon I need to swap them again, and when I do that in game I can't change my assignment (maybe I'm wrong). Seems unnecessary...

Weapons take about 1 round to get to level 4, which isnt that bad as you can buy the specializations you want for the 2nd game, but by the 3rd or 4th game your gun is level 10 and progress stops and you move on with assignments, but as mentioned previously the assignments are badly made...

I'm level 38 with around 30 hours played I think, maybe more, I don't really remember getting anything exciting or useful from my levels, maybe the 1st few levels gave me smth, I don't remember anymore, but these levels are too easy and give me nothing, I don't feel ANY motivation to level up, obviously that happens naturally anyway just from playing, but usually in games you get loot boxes, cooler looking border/avatar or whatever, not advocating for rng boxes in bf, just saying that there should be something, otherwise I don't even see the point of having levels.

Class levels...getting 20 is again, very easy and quick, I bet most people who have like 50+ h could have all classes 20 and most weapons rank 10. Personally I'm not the kind of player that uses different classes and guns every game, so I don't, so I've been playing with my assault rank 20 and m1a1 rank 10 at mastery VI for like 15hours without any progress, not even account level gives me anything of use. Obviously it's my fault for mainly using 1 class and weapon, but I don't feel like investing time in inferior weapons like STG/Lee enfield/KE7 (few weapons that I like besides m1a1) since from what I've heard they also end up with the same dumb Mastery VI assignment.

And in-game, movement is really clunky, vaulting works 80% of the time, climbing up stuff is about the same.
    People who are proned look very much like dead bodies etc and people overall camp soo much because it's kind of encouraged and rewarded. But hey it's BF...
    Sometimes when I'm downed holding RMB doesn't speed up the waiting for revive bit.
    Sniping seems off, I've been FPS'ing and sniping for like 14 years or so on and off, and this is the only game where I can flick on to someone and the bullet just...dissapears half the time, like I'm shooting blanks. I KNOW when I should hit someone and when I actually missed. Just feels, off...idk.
    Medic weapons seem really weak.

But yeah, for me, ANY game feels extremely dull when there is no incentive to play (other than 'fun'). PROGRESS being the keyword. For a player like me this game has no longevity at all.

Just my 2 cents. Sorry for my english.
  • Sou1__0062
    166 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    GAME IS GREAT BUT FIX THE LVL 50 COMPANY COINS BUG ITS A FU..... JOKE
  • jlayton1982
    162 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Kartpal wrote: »
    You advertize the game as land, sea and air combat and yet we have no aircraft carriers, destroyers or submarines. WHY

Maybe the sea aspect will come in later DLC?
  • Sixclicks
    5075 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    My feedback is centered around recon:

Flares need to be buffed. Their radius is way too tiny to be useful anymore. I mean, you only get one on spawn, it only lasts 10 seconds, and the enemy can shoot them down now as well.

I'd recommend bringing back the beta radius while keeping the shorter 10 second duration as a compromise.

Scope glint really needs to be toned down as well. It's like looking at a miniature sun on the horizon. It also goes directly against the whole intention of removing 3D Q spotting as you essentially have a Dorito over your head automatically every time you ADS. It certainly shouldn't be on 3x scopes for recon, or it should be on all 3x scopes for all classes.

I'd also still like to see bolt action damage increased. Or at the very least, range before drop off to min damage increased. The low bolt action damage model seems like it was a choice made as a result of health attrition in assumption that most players would be running around without full health, but that's not really the case since bandages were added to the game for everyone. And on top of that, assault can auto heal for 40 health with one of their specializations.

This also creates a lot of situations where you body shot a player for 55 damage, they immediately use their bandages, and before you can hit them again they've already healed enough to survive a second shot. There should be a delay before bandages start regenerating your health.

Lastly, the AL8 and RSC should have their 2 hit kill range extended. Right now they drop off to a 3 hit kill very quickly. At 3 hit kill range, they're way too slow to kill with their slow fire rate. At that range, with the fire rate upgrade, the AL8 has a 600 ms TTK. In comparison, the G43 has a 400 ms TTK and the STG 44 has a 500 ms TTK. Both of those weapons have a larger mag size and are also more forgiving of a missed shot or two.

Also, it would be nice if spawn beacons were easier to deploy. I end up wasting time just trying to find a place where I can actually put the thing.

On the more positive side, I like the ZH-29. It's very versatile for medium through long ranges. Throwing knives are great, although I've heard you're thinking about nerfing them. I hope they stay a one hit kill. A nerf that would make sense to me would be a reduction in the number you spawn with. Currently you get 6 of them.
  • The_AiR_HawKz
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I think Aircraft need tweaking in terms of Speed Control. Currently, if you're on someones six, there is no way for them to lose me with the current mechanics. I'm a very good pilot however I find myself unable to out manoeuvre people who are brand new to the game. Bring back the skill gap of which BF3 and BF4 had with their speed control, it's a nice dynamic. Also, please bring back the camera view where it doesn't roll with the aircraft. Thanks!
  • SHB2099
    41 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    Hum... almost no one reply to one of my recent post, so I have to also link it here: (And here called official section of "Discussion & Feedback", seems like post here has much more opportunity to be noticed by official staffs of EA/DICE. I hope so...)
    What if not only reflection but every aspect of BFV's frame was rendered by DXR not traditional way? — Battlefield Forums https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/163607/what-if-not-only-reflection-but-every-aspect-of-bfvs-frame-was-rendered-by-dxr-not-traditional-way/p1?new=1

Or, you can read my re-assembly edition here (assembly content of both my original topic and my comments):
    I wanna know that so badly,
    1. Why Metro:Exodus can utilize DXR for GI (Global Illumination), but BFV can't ?
    2. Why BFV use DXR only for reflections, but not use DXR to render every aspect of the graphics ?
    3. If BFV render everything in DXR way, how about the FPS value performance in that case ? Could Nvidia RTX 2080Ti handle it ?
    4. Will DLSS (anti-aliasing powered by AI) come to BFV also? I wish so.

Although both the two games use DXR, but I think maybe Metro:Exodus has an advantage than BFV in utilizing DXR, because the improved DXR-reflections only can be more easily noticed in some scences which have lots of reflection surfaces, like water, metal, glass, etc. However, the improvement of Global Illumination due to DXR actually can be easily noticed in every single frame, because every frame of Metro:Exodus need and have the Global Illumination. But maybe BFV also has an advantage than Metro:Exodus in the expressive force of graphics powered by DXR, because although every frame of Metro:Exodus can be seen DXR powered partial effect of Global Illumination, in fact, if you not compare both the RTX-on and RTX-off graphics simultaneously, you will hardly be amazed by the DXR powered Global Illumination. You know you turned on the RTX-on option, but maybe you will still wonder: "OK, I turned on the DXR, so now this is the DXR-- the most realistic graphics humanity can achieve for now looks like...But wait, is that all? What exactly the improvement or the difference from RTX-off I wonder? Hum... playing a game I have to use two computers, two screens for comparison to make me feel I'm really become better now...a bit tiresome..." That's the case of Metro:Exodus, but not BFV's case. Although onlt partial scences can be seen improved reflections in BFV, but as long as it is the eligible scence which contains lots of high-reflection objects or surfaces, you can notice the improvement in reflections more easily than when it comes to global illumination.

You know what, I or we, always respect Battlefield franchise as the standard of the best graphics of the day, but now, Metro:Exodus already beat BFV in Global Illumination, which means Global Illumination in BFV already looks weaker, faker and worse than others. DICE, I wish you can bring back Frostbite Engine's No.1 place in graphics. In short, I wish all the aspects of graphics can be rendered in DXR only, I guess it's already possible, but BFV is an fast-paced action game, it will receive very low unplayable FPS in this way, right? But maybe we can make this dream come true when RTX 3080 or 4080 Ti comes out, right?

Oh, I was almost forgot to ask, will DLSS (anti-aliasing powered by AI) come to BFV also? I wish so.

The below video's Youtuber is very elaborative, he noticed some ugly or fake glitches of DXR, this technology was supposed to be able to make the graphics infinitely closing to the real world, but this video shows currently DXR effect still has some obvious fake appearances, still not perfect. I hope the issues showed in the video are possible to fix. Also, another important thing, currently the FPS with RTX-on is not good, and we know DICE and Nvidia are still trying their best to optimize it, but I wish they can optimize the FPS performance without downgrading or sacrificing the ray-tracing quality or other graphics relevant quality.

Battlefield V Ray Tracing Tested, So Is Nvidia RTX Worth It? - YouTube

You may ask the current situation of DXR-reflections performance is already not good enough, why would you further want every aspect of a frame is totally rendered in Ray-Tracing way only? Are you mad? Here is why:
    But there is a possible situation that if a whole frame is rendered totally only by ray-tracing technology, maybe the FPS result would be higher than currently hybrid rendering mode which only uses DXR to do one thing like reflections or global illumination. That seems strange and impossible, right? The reason why I speculate like that is, if ray-tracing really could render almost every aspect of a frame, then I guess different render processes of different aspects actually can utilize the computation results from each other's (because different aspects of rendering are nearly all done by the same mechanism--the ray-tracing, imagine when gpu is using ray-tracing calculating the paths of rays, the reflections, refractions is done and out, but I guess meanwhile, the shadows, global illumination also has been done and out; this is actually how our real world lights work, real world never render everything in seperate methods, it just let the rays shine in, hit the objects, and then bounce around, thus formed our real world), which means all done by one way can save rendering time and power, resulting in higher performance and FPS value.
    So, if "all done by real physics-based ray-tracing" really can give good results, then I wonder why Nvidia doesn't just only retain RT cores (ray-tracing cores) and AI cores in its RTX GPUs and deleting other legacy cores. Maybe we can see future generations of RTX gpus consist of RT cores and AI cores only, or at least, have much more RT cores and less CUDA cores...

But, this is only my assumption and I actually don't understand the science of computer graphics well. I wish someone more professional could reply or confirm this.

P.S.:
    A Message from Oskar Gabrielson, General Manager of DICE — Battlefield Forums https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/160211/a-message-from-oskar-gabrielson-general-manager-of-dice#latest
    I heard there is a small gift to acquire before 27th, November, but I wish that deadline could be extended a bit or more straightforward, cancel any deadline (I can't understand any necessity to set a deadline), because I was always using my poor Nvidia 820m to play every Battlefield previous title (Yes, you're not hearing wrong, I played at very low FPS, but still get 41% win rate both in BF4 and BF1), but this time, Nvidia has already abandoned driver updates for those cards based on Fermi architecture, my 820m can't receive newest driver, so 820m is not allowed to play BFV (believe me, I know because I have tried that in BFV Open Beta, eventually I put my hands on BFV Open Beta once in an internet bar.) I pre-ordered BFV before I knew my 820m can't run it...So, currently I'm still reading hardware performance reviews, thinking and picking which hardware to buy, I'm afraid I can't receive my new computer (will be ordered from internet) before 27th, November. I pre-ordered BFV, but I have missed the prior-access privilege, and have to spend much more extra money (will be around $3000 in my country) to buy a new PC just for playing BFV, and not to mention currently the DXR performance is far from perfect...sigh... I'm crying, now I'm the Crytek's Cry Engine, crying to DICE's Frostbite Engine powered BFV... ...
  • uenaldo
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    spent about 29h so far on PC and mostly assault class up to lvl 20 now. graphics, Sound and atmosphere simply great (and good Performances). what bothers me most is Hit registration problems.. I have constant 100-120fps and <20 ping on EU region, still there is many Times in close quarters I hit the enemy in the head 2 or 3 Times (Hit marker Shown) yet I die a second afterwards and He lives. it feels like the hitbox models are bad when in motion and especially with slight vertical differences in the duel (mostly I used stg assault gun). Also frequently you still die even tho you are already in Cover for half a second. Not as Bad, but similar to old bf4 days. some of the game modes Look great on paper but Play horribly Bad, such as frontlines. Also, often bombs dont spawn correctly and you can not clear the last objective. map/gamemodes still Nerd A LOT of balancing, when E. g. Rotterdam (both in tact and destroyed) is good on conquest but a disaster on frontlines or domination. assignments (and their unlocks) disappear after game and I cant Review afterwards which items I unlocked (after they are gone from arsenal). it's Not intuitive. Plus, you can Not view the full Charakter when changing appearance items before you buy them. I want so See how it looks as a whole before purchasing (same. with weapon) ans now u can only turn it around a little. So, having played almosz 30hours total and each class at least 1 hour, I already lost the thrill of grinding... what for? weapon skins are really Bad quality mostly so playing a gun in Deep grind to get a Gold magazine after 10hours is a bit weak. what are lvl20 unlocks? did Not get any (even tho I relogged and played many more full games). can I view the Things to unlock some where? I also want to click on the solved special assignments on the bottom left corner after a round to check what I completed.. now I just Shows I got some thing but as u got many activd ones mostly you dont know what it Was unless you quit the game - same goes for activating New assignments.. why Do I have to leave a game that maybe I found a nice squad in to Play with? plus, why can you only change zeroing and not simply up/down? too many uncomfortable elements but I think with a little more carefulness These can still be fixed. right now I thin ill quit the game soon and fait for further content, as nothing really makes you wanna Go for a rush now after you had some of it.

Post edited by uenaldo on
  • ApexAEF
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ypsilon-Oh wrote: »
    ApexAEF wrote: »
    Played this game once, looks truly fantastic.

The rest of the time... Well, I appreciate and understand there are bug fixes to be made.. but what I did NOT expect, was to not be able to start the game at all. Goes to the post-load screen, just showing me scrolling terrain, and no buttons or anything respond on my keyboard etc.

This is exactly what happened in the previous battlefield, and I know there is a major part of the community dealing with this yet again. The usual 'fixes' that are posted up on forums (as grateful as I am that people post, and try to help) literally do nothing. There are already forums full of this particular issue.

If anyone has any idea what a solution might be, please let me know. As I said, totally expected there to be bugs, but not stuff so bad that wouldn't allow a huge chunk of the community from actually even playing the game.

gift some cocain to the dice coders so they can be more effektiv!?

As far as i know they are already working on it...
    patience is our fix.

But they did a good job on most of this game!

Haha.. Will see what I can do ;)

You are right though, the very little time I was able to spend on it, it really was immersive and stunning. Can't wait to get back into it :)
  • colinmc1988
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I think this game is shocking its went child friendly trying to be more like fortnite than battlefield i played an hour and am sorry a wont be playing anymore will go back to bf1 as it is far superior in every single way and the only game i have ever purchased a season pass for this game ia so bad graphics arent an improvement the mechamics and gameplay isnt in sync for me its less authentic and doessnt feel like your in a war the way bf1 sucked u in. I have heard all these issues with the whole female thing in bf1 u had russian snipers tht were female so a dnt see tht being an issue i just have an issue witj how poor the game is.i think it should give u the option to pick a female or male character let the player decide tht would stop wingin about tht easy fix however i cant see them fixing this game enough to be better thn bf1