Big Thumbs Up Dice! This is the best Battlefield since bf1942, maybe the best Battlefield ever.

donthurtm3
47 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
i'm surprised! You guys listen to the Community and produced one of the Best Battlefields ever. You combined good things from Bf1942 and BF2 with the good things of Bf4. Everything is fine. Realy realy fine! Only need the Original language setting, German soldiers should talk german, british soldiers should talk british, and then this Battlefield is the most perfect Battlefield of all Time! Ah yes, and i just wanted to say thank you. Thank you very much! <3<3<3<3<3

Comments

• CSO7777
    1610 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    donthurtm3 wrote: »
    i'm surprised! You guys listen to the Community and produced one of the Best Battlefields ever. You combined good things from Bf1942 and BF2 with the good things of Bf4. Everything is fine. Realy realy fine! Only need the Original language setting, German soldiers should talk german, british soldiers should talk british, and then this Battlefield is the most perfect Battlefield of all Time! Ah yes, and i just wanted to say thank you. Thank you very much! <3<3<3<3<3

I agree. Still many bugs, but the best BF in a long time.

The language... My german soldiers talk german (Feuer frei - reminds me of Rammstein everytime) / english talk english, have you checked your settings? You can change it somewhere in the game.
  • Lahoo_Eckbert
    1293 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Gameplay-wise it is solid, but I still think BF4 was crispier. Also I think maps are still too small to be compared to BF4 and previous incarnations. It still desn't have that large scale war feel, and I highly doubt we'll ever get that as long as they make these games for consoles. It isn't as immersive as Bf1, eventhough it is supposed to be higher visual quality. While customizations are top notch, doesn't compare to modern warfare(Bf4) customizations as there aren't any proper attachments.
    Solid game but hardly the best in the franchise.
  • Jezzzeh
    757 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Agreed utterly it's a great game.

Please please please squash the rubbish bugs, EoR transition failures and connectivity issues.

It's a BRILLIANT game under all the issues. Brilliant!
  • full_metal_nerd
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    give them some time it was just released.
  • TheMunt
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah I’m a fan. Looking back is never good. Move forward and go with what’s new. I hear a lot of complaints that are founded in well I’m good at this (bf4/1 team al) why am I rubbish now. Just adapt and learn.
  • gets__tilted
    1685 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    LOL, imagine if british talked british! Wait, i don't even know what that sounds like.