Update BFV Won't load next map issue, not Fixed

Palmzee
8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited December 2018
Ok Guys im posting this just in case it happens to you.
At the end of every map my game wouldn't progress to the next map. I turns out my 2nd screen where i had Discord showing was stopping it from loading.
As soon as i moved Discord to my main screen my issue disappeared. I had to Alt4 after ever game. Now works perfect.
Post edited by Palmzee on

Comments

• patch2652
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    having same problem,not computer savy,72 yrs of age-need help????????????????
  • Palmzee
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    patch2652 wrote: »
    having same problem,not computer savy,72 yrs of age-need help????????????????

To test maybe turn off your second screen if you have one or unplug it. There seems to be an alt tab issue with the game.
  • LagusKD
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    For those who has this but only one screen then ? Any suggestions?
  • Palmzee
    edited November 2018
    Try enabling safe mode in Origin. I have that running at the moment. Also run Origin as an Administrator.
  • Aurichalcum8
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Try going boarderless
  • Fish7O2
    145 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    Turning off the Origin in Game setting, once again, worked for me. Played about 8 or 9 rounds since, without getting stuck between rounds.
  • Rageasaur
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm shoving the same issue, but I'm on PS4. Any body have any tips?
  • sendjes
    512 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Rageasaur wrote: »
    I'm shoving the same issue, but I'm on PS4. Any body have any tips?

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/categories/battlefield-v-playstation-community
  • Inox87
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I have the same issue an interestingly two loading "V" symbols will appear slightly staggered from one another in the top right corner of the screen. I can't even exit the loading screen so I have to alt-f4 it and load back into the game. It doesn't matter the game mode either and it is pretty much 100 percent of the time now. It seemed to load maps for the first day or so but I haven't changed anything since then. Incredibly frustrating.

I have the exact same problem.
  • Inox87
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Fish7O2 wrote: »
    Turning off the Origin in Game setting, once again, worked for me. Played about 8 or 9 rounds since, without getting stuck between rounds.

Tryed that, but it didn't help. Still have to Alt+F4 after every match. Pretty frustrating so far.
  • Jezzzeh
    561 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    There's a big patch coming on 4th Dec...I really hope DICE fix this issue before then it's killed the game for those affected. This patch is damn on 2 weeks away which is too long.
  • Tremu1ant
    96 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Got this for the first time yesterday. Discord was definitely open on a second monitor. I'll have to give this a shot when I'm home tonight to substantiate it.
  • Helliii
    This gam is really buggy, basics are overlooked here, starting the game is nightmare forget about being stuck on loading screens.
  • T3Knical5urg3
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Today I tried to uninstall-reinstall (which takes for ever with this size of a game) and within the first handful of matches this happened again. Nothing opened up on my second monitor and I am not willing to shut that monitor off to play a game.
  • Jezzzeh
    561 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Try turning off Origin in game overlay in Origin settings. Worked for me. No problems with this since I did that. Might work for you.
  • mathewrosner
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I am having the same issue on Xbox one x, so it's not a pc problem, it is as always a dice/Ea problem
  • T3Knical5urg3
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Jezzzeh wrote: »
    Try turning off Origin in game overlay in Origin settings. Worked for me. No problems with this since I did that. Might work for you.
    I tried this one also. It did not work.
  • Hephaestos1983
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Have the same issue. See two loading icons when loading into the map. Did not have the problem yesterday, been having it all day today. Wich makes the game totally unplayable with friends at the moment
  • skettyhead6
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    im having the same issue, im not going to blame ea or dice, the game is new and some of new games are buggy