Rank 50 whyowhy

BigBaps666
6 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Why would they make max rank 50? It makes 0 sence at all, it takes 35 hours to get 50 thats basically 1/3 of my time playing this game has been the ea trial. The company coins are non existent when you are 50 so i cannot cary on playing for unlocks, basically no real leaderboards to try hard. DICE wth am i meant to do now? One of the best BF i have played, but this is so stupid. I don't think they realise how dumb this is.

Comments

• TEKNOCODE
    11538 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    There are 25 threads explaining both the 50 rank limit and company coins.
  • MaikelMcGiver123
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I would love to see this increased as well.
  • Brangspears
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I think they might increase the rank limit over time.
    They also announced somewhere that there it's more content to be released.
    Fingers crossed. ;)
  • BigBaps666
    6 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I can't seem to find why they did this though? I don't understand why they would increase the rank over overtime, max rank is a race, we don't stop in the middle of a race to let the nubs catch up. Very annoying for hardcore gamers this is;\ ohwell
  • oxi_lu
    84 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Why? Maybe, just maybe, this game is designed towards the majority of the customer who, I guess, won't achieve level cap after a few days. So it makes sense to do it this way around... But that's just my guess...
  • Blackidus
    326 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    BigBaps666 wrote: »
    I can't seem to find why they did this though? I don't understand why they would increase the rank over overtime, max rank is a race, we don't stop in the middle of a race to let the nubs catch up. Very annoying for hardcore gamers this is;\ ohwell

They have done this with every other BF title, increased the levelcap with every DLC.
    I imagine they will increase it with every section of tides of war.
  • BigBaps666
    Okok.. So clearly this isn't a mistake, now i've read people hit max rank in the beta and they still didn't change it, maybe they just don't want players to play.
  • l_water_l
    1545 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Okok.. So clearly this isn't a mistake, now i've read people hit max rank in the beta and they still didn't change it, maybe they just don't want players to play.

Most of us don't care what our rank is. I'm lvl 50 and I don't even know when I got it because I wasn't paying attention.
  • Ypsilon-Oh
    249 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    l_water_l wrote: »

Most of us don't care what our rank is. I'm lvl 50 and I don't even know when I got it because I wasn't paying attention.

u will pay attention when u want to up a new weapon and realise u only can get 300 coins/day
  • PineNeedle789
    155 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Why would they make max rank 50? It makes 0 sence at all, it takes 35 hours to get 50 thats basically 1/3 of my time playing this game has been the ea trial. The company coins are non existent when you are 50 so i cannot cary on playing for unlocks, basically no real leaderboards to try hard. DICE wth am i meant to do now? One of the best BF i have played, but this is so stupid. I don't think they realise how dumb this is.

Company gotta make money somehow. Rmt in bf5 yayy. I rather have this model than having to buy dlc thoguh.
    But bottom line is, playing field should be even . There should not be anything that can't be achieved by playing game over rmt people except cosmetic.
  • CaptHotah
    1126 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »
    There are 25 threads explaining both the 50 rank limit and company coins.

You got a link? Cheers
  • Euphoric77
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    l_water_l wrote: »

Most of us care what our rank is. It might not be a skill factor (although time to achieve rank clearly is, which due to the cap is also destroyed), but still gives a "sense" of progression to a lot of people out there. In any case you can discuss all you want, there is absolutely no reason that there is a cap. It should be very easy to implement and DIce can easily counter the monetary influx lessened due to people having more coins by levelling by making several outfits and skins pay-to- get (as they are doing right now with the writer and valkyrie skins and some other stuff). In any case those people who do not care about it, won't be negatively impacted by a non-restricted cap and those who do (and if you check the forum there are quite a few that want level progression regardless of coins) are happy. It is a simple win-win situation.