Discussion & Feedback - Battlefield V Worldwide Launch

Comments

• someguy12121
    468 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Aiming in rear passenger seats in planes is still a BIG issue. The aiming seems to disregard the setting for decoupling and I never aim in the same point if I leave the controller alone. Everytime the plane moves the crosshair moves instead of staying in the same place.

Also tank aiming is sluggish. The Panzer 38T is the worst of all the tanks. When not zoomed in the turret slides all over the place almost always past where you want it. Often this means not being able to shoot targets. This is a HUGE problem!!!
  • Ypsilon-Oh
    249 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    I think this game is shocking its went child friendly trying to be more like fortnite than battlefield i played an hour and am sorry a wont be playing anymore will go back to bf1 as it is far superior in every single way and the only game i have ever purchased a season pass for this game ia so bad graphics arent an improvement the mechamics and gameplay isnt in sync for me its less authentic and doessnt feel like your in a war the way bf1 sucked u in. I have heard all these issues with the whole female thing in bf1 u had russian snipers tht were female so a dnt see tht being an issue i just have an issue witj how poor the game is.i think it should give u the option to pick a female or male character let the player decide tht would stop wingin about tht easy fix however i cant see them fixing this game enough to be better thn bf1

u didn't play the game at all?
    you can change all ur classes to male or female!

ttk is much better than bf1, gunplay feels better.
    and bf1 was also screwed up at launch...
    but yea what do i know about acardefield 1 with my 650h of playtime

Edited for language. - EA_Cian
    Post edited by EA_Cian on
  • sendjes
    618 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    A suggestion:
    Planes need a delay at round start, or nerf the air speed, often spawns are getting wrecked by bombers before anyone can exit spawn.
  • Vlad_III_Dracula
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Weapon balancing is a huge issue in this game. Medic weapons and especially support are overpowered it seems. I just finished a map where a player was able to kill me with ease using an MG34 from a minimum of 250+ meters away meanwhile I couldn’t even touch him with a sniper rifle. I verified the distance with a spotting scope as did two of my friends he was sitting 290 meters away the last few times and even zeroing my weapon to 300m didn’t help he wasn’t even moving. Add to that the fact that the Sten can take you down from ridiculous ranges and at range outgun even a semiautomatic rifle is really aggravating. Some serious balancing needs to be done. And something also needs to be done about players accidentally swapping weapons with you during a revive. Also not to nitpick but the weapon selection is really low I mean there were way more weapons to choose from in WWII than just 20. A lot of bugs for a game that could be so much better had they taken their time.
  • BuildThatWallll
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I got a refund so I won't be back.

But my main three issues were these.

Lack of vehicles compared to past battlefields.
    Smaller maps than past battlefields.
    Non historical accuracy both from a gun standpoint and a SJW standpoint..
  • DK_Bastian2
    136 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I find my self loving Hamarad in the way that, ur german, with friends, your support classes and medics! your taking over A and B over and over, meanwhile planes are flying above you with their engines brawling and makes you think "we're gonna get bombed" but then you see your teams 2x BF-109 g2 flying across, close to the ground near B chasing a spitfire!! this is so amazing, i like the way the game is now, but i still need my pre-order bonuses

BUT DAMN I LOVE THE IMMERSION! can't wait for hardcore
  • V_KURKIN_V
    45 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Proposal to stimulate teamwork. Double the points of the winning team. This will be a good incentive. Also increase players points for completing orders of the squad leader.
  • JUJAMAKILL
    331 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I don't get why you wouldn't do an immediate patch to at least address the issue with TTD. It is pretty game breaking and atm unless you are rocking something fully auto, think assault rifle or machine gun, its not worth playing. You can't compete currently. For myself leaving this issue in the game for another 2 weeks is going to hurt more than having the server downtime for a couple of hours to fix the issue. Cause as i see it, people have been waiting long and hard for another installment of a decent fps, so they rush out and buy it, and with in the first few hours of play they be like W.T.F? Constantly getting rekt in quick succession will certainly leave negative impressions. Not many will be rushing to the forums to find out why it is happening or that there is a fix in the works... My first few hours were somewhat enjoyable, but now it is truly becoming tedious in the extreme.

I fail to understand how in today's technological age, with all the advancements we have made in the gaming industry, why developers feel they can unload unfinished games with overwhelmingly game breaking bugs or glitches *cough* FO76 *cough* and think that is ok? I mean i was going to say 'think they can get away with it' but they obviously do, so...

I mean i give you credit for acknowledging it at least, but man you are pushing people's loyalty. TBH i was a die hard COD fan in the early days, but with the ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ they've delivered over the last few years, i have stopped purchasing their garbage (the last 4 ). Bethesda have just been added to that list after their latest POS release, and I can tell you guys that your just hanging on by the skin of your teeth. I know i am only 1 person and the majority of people playing wont give a ****, but i can tell you that when my 2 brother's and their friend log in this friday night for our regular game session, i already know what they are going to say. They will be more inclined to not wait for the patch to play the same game you have essentially been making for years now. Come on, get it right first time ffs!

P.S I hope the decision to launch in this condition is the contributing factor in any declining sales results. I wont even get started on the whole 4 early access launch wtf days??
  • Ganstagab98
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hello everybody,

Sorry for bothering you with this but did somebody can explain to me how the aim assist work in BF 5 multiplayer, please?
    I'm not saying this for cheating but because as some of you may already know if they have read my previous topics I have a motor disability that makes aiming difficult for me. And despite the fact It's activated I feel no difference I still have to aim completely by my self and I don't say should do everything like in solo mode but at list help me a little bit.

Thank you for your time and enjoy the game :smile:

PS: I do not look for the pity of anyone by saying I have a motor disability I said it so everyone could understand the situation. Finally sorry for my terrible English I usually speak French.
  • uenaldo
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    just wanted to add something.
    i feel like weapons need balancing to actually help people even out squads and playing. i know we dont have a superhardcore realistic military simulation here, but there are some things that actually dont need to be the way they are now.

snipers standing and crouch-toggle-shooting without (any?) real penalties. -> you should not be able to rapidly move and ADS without any penalty as a sniper. on the other hand, going prone on a good position should be more rewarding in terms of maybe damage and/or bullet drop [which is even very low and make this too easy anyways].

to compensate that style of sniping: submachineguns need to be nerfed in damage on range!!!!!!!!!! you made the STG mediocre to low on close range (which is okay cause its very good mid- to longrange..) but then again the smg do too much damage on range. smg need to be monsters in close combat (as they almost are with hipfire right now), ok on midrange but weak on long range! this way snipers would be able to prone a bit without the need to jumping like crazy rabbits and the ones pushing a sniper can close up on him to kill or finally suppress with a plan in mind rather than occasionally by chance.

also, a real MGs nest is a nightmare to cope with. in this game however, you are stationary with bipd and mabye kill one to (lucky) 3 guys, then somebody with e.g. sten shoots you from 50-100m in the head instantly.
    overall all guns should be just a bit weaker ON DISTANCE *except sniper rifles on prone* and more distinct on their purpose..this would very much assist squadbuilding play that you want to force with ammo shortage and (imo) still too few rewarding squadpoints.

the only real thing of skill among all that can be fired in this game is panzerfaust or piat on range. no gun is really hard to master or anything to master (if youre a sniper pro then its not because of the weapon but because of your good aim anyway).

where's the point of all that other than being super unrealistic (!) arcade? there could be so much more use of the beautiful potential of the game!

AND BIG WHY:
    why can i not preview skins from the shop? 14,9k for some set i dont even see in detail before???? i only see rendered thumbnails which we all know look totally different from the ingame look! really that is just such a low effort made and gets me angry.

plus i found a bug:
    whenever on grand operations you see the intro and press ESC to view assignments, the game screen blurrs out without any writings and you can not go back to the game (which still runs in background) or menu. ALT+F4 is the only way out.
    Post edited by uenaldo on
  • Sgt_William_dk
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The Previous Spot system was better, especially in normal mode.
    because of the missing spot system the enemy are everywhere.

The strongest sniper cant barely kill a man in 1 shot and takes forever to reload.
    All weapon could use a serious boost.
    It makes no sense that you have to use a whole magasin just to kill 1 guy.
    And for the record.. not many soldiers kept fighting after taking 12 bullets in WW2 or any other war for that matter.

Spawn screen is not working… You get a squad scene each time you spawn, where you can't select vehicle or objective spawn without going to deploy scene.
    Either the objectives and vehicles should be on the squad scene or the squad is unnecessary.
    Because players forget to check for vehicles or better spawn positions.

Surface is sticky… trucks and people getting stuck in all kind of surface.
    Sometimes the bullets hits an invisible stone in combat.. You think and can see you are aiming above the stone, but when firing you will notice that the bullets are hitting the air above the stone like an invisible stone stop the bullets from getting any further.
    In the canals when trying grapping a boat you almost drowning.. it was working better in the beta so there is something to work on there.
    The teater have some sort of trash on the ground that players getting stuck in.
    The mountains are buggy to crawl and sometimes after 3 or 4 attempt you might succeed and that could be running more smooth as well.
    If you drive a vehicle cross a map, you are getting stuck into all kind of things from a small pile or dirt to a green and when smashing to a tree it lagg a little.

Medic dont stand a chance in the long range maps and snipers dont stand a chance in close combat quarters.
    So either they should be allowed to use different weapons or the weapons should be boosted so both sniper riffle and smg do more damage.

I have always played on hardcore servers where the weapons actually are working.
    So hopefully custom servers pop up or a hardcore game mode.

Our custom server in the last couple of battlefields have been almost like standard server except 100% more bullet damage and missing 3d spotting.
    But still having a mini map and ability to start on all squad members.
    If we had hardcore servers like that, we would not need custom servers :smiley:

Beside these few issue the game is perfect.
    Keep up the good work.
  • Brangspears
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Strictly my opinion:
    The best realistic version of the battlefield that has ever been made.
    Obviously there are still bugs going on, some are minor and some are pretty big and annoying at the time being, however, I trust the dev team to fix it as fast as they can.
    Even that I changed half of my PC components just to play this game, I have no regrets.
    I am looking forward to more content to be released.
    Keep up the good job guys.
  • uenaldo
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The Previous Spot system was better, especially in normal mode.
    because of the missing spot system the enemy are everywhere.

The strongest sniper cant barely kill a man in 1 shot and takes forever to reload.
    All weapon could use a serious boost.
    It makes no sense that you have to use a whole magasin just to kill 1 guy.
    And for the record.. not many soldiers kept fighting after taking 12 bullets in WW2 or any other war for that matter.

watch some youtubers sniping and you will see what is possible like 10 rounds 10 kills. it is WAY too easy to kill somebody right now, with any weapon.
    its no realistic simulation game and it will never be. but right now it is chaos run & gun and the missing sensible balance of weapons puts oil in that fire.
  • Private_Tom_7
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The lowest work in the BF series. It is not more interesting than BFH. The map is too bad. Just wide. Changing the skins of weapons is not a customization. The balance of the vehicle is also the worst. I think the bomber is too strong and the tank is too weak. I want to play interesting work like BF3.
  • Scott190489
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    There are two important things which bring me to love BF 5 compared with previous BF game:

1. Current TTK values (its perfect as it is. I like it that enemies and myself can die quick)
    2. Spotting system (very good as it is)

So please dont change anything.
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    you've ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ it up ea you've made a battlefield into ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ call of duty you ruined the game i love. i don't know how you did it but its happen'd you took a strategy fps and made it stupid run and gun. I'm a huge history buff i love war history, battlefield one was amazing and i had huge expectations for a WWII battlefield and now I feel I've wasted my money I would rather go back to playing battlefield 1942 than to keep playing this COD WWII part 2
  • maximumswat
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Why even have tanks in BFV or even planes if they only last seconds against infantry or incendiary bullets of attack planes? Kind of hard to rank a vehicle up if you're not in one long enough to matter. .......
  • Geny
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Icons for resupplying planes need to be more visible PS4
  • CosmoKramer2112
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    Remove all class ability to revive and leave it only to the medic - allowing all players to revive regardless of class creates a horde of enemies that are unmanageable when assaulting an objective.

When you down a player and move on he can be revived by an assaulter, support or recon? That doesn't make any sense and cheapens the value of the medic on the field.

The medic revive has been devalued - it cheapens the effectiveness on the medic on the battlefield.

Let the medic be a medic and the other classes can focus on doing their jobs.

I think this would be a positive nerf that would make the game more strategic, and create further teamwork.
    Post edited by CosmoKramer2112 on
  • nickstone78
    3 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I should be able to get my assignment rewards and select new assignments without having to quit the game and go to the main menu