Battlefield V conquest copying fortnite

Comments

• DEATHxxHIPPIE
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    32 divided by 5 is what? Uneven squads, 32 by 4 is 8 four man squads.
  • s1sscottishlobo
    240 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Niovont wrote: »
    Some might like the bf5 new playing style but in my opinion they are following play style of fortnite which is understandable as it is the number 1 game now but that it not what battlefield is. We all know that battlefield 4 and 3 was the best ones. So why change the concept of how we play to please another audience

I'm pretty sure games live and die by new players. Veterans will tire and move on, it would be ill advised to do everything based on old players. New players are how games excel

I'm sorry I have to disagree with you in the new players make games excel, I've been playing since thee very first incarnation of battlefield and it's the expectation of the new game that brings me back and although I can't speak for all veterans we're a pretty loyal bunch.
  • Niovont
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    I said fortnite is the most popular game now I never said they came up with it battle royal. Battlefield is getting their ideas from Fortnite but PUBG which fortnite took from them.

But they are not getting their ideas from Fortnite.

And if Fortnites ideas are not original, then BF cant be copying them.
    I said fortnite is the most popular game now I never said they came up with it battle royal. Battlefield is getting their ideas from Fortnite but PUBG which fortnite took from them.

Dude you know what I mean they are copying from somebody. cod and battlefield all of sudden added battle royal. I just use fortnite because it is the most popular game now
  • Trokey66
    9163 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Dude you know what I mean they are copying from somebody. cod and battlefield all of sudden added battle royal. I just use fortnite because it is the most popular game now

So they have 'coied' Battle Royal and that's it then?
  • fisknyllet17
    1765 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Trokey66 wrote: »

Yup. End of.
  • Niovont
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

No they have changed a lot. Battlefield now going to following the season updates now no Premium pass which is a good thing but I just saying they are changing a lot from what they were
  • Trokey66
    9163 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

No they have changed a lot. Battlefield now going to following the season updates now no Premium pass which is a good thing but I just saying they are changing a lot from what they were

So a bit like how they changed things from BF4 to BF1?

And a bit like how they changed things from BF3 to BF4?

Then there were the changes from BC2 to BF3......

......Need I go on?
  • VBALL_MVP
    6177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

......Need I go on?

Please do.
  • Niovont

......Need I go on?

You said a bit, I said a lot. those small changes from Bf4 to bf1 is okay but the changes from bf1 to bfv is far more that the change they did previously
    You cannot even see who kill you
  • DaGhostlyJanitor
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Bf3 and bfbc2 has a 4 man squad.
    In hardcore mode your hp doesnt regen.
    Spotting is still there, though it is like Rainbow Six Siege. However you can still spot people, I have seen the 3D spotting in bfv.
  • DaGhostlyJanitor
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Some might like the bf5 new playing style but in my opinion they are following play style of fortnite which is understandable as it is the number 1 game now but that it not what battlefield is. We all know that battlefield 4 and 3 was the best ones. So why change the concept of how we play to please another audience

Actually bf4 was baaaaaaad at launch, til dice fixed then everyone said bf4 was the best. Nice try.

Also bf3 and bfbc2 were the best in the battlefield series.
  • Niovont

Actually bf4 was baaaaaaad at launch, til dice fixed then everyone said bf4 was the best. Nice try.

Also bf3 and bfbc2 were the best in the battlefield series.
    I did not said bf4 was horrible at launch you cannot expect a game to be at launch
  • Niovont
    Spotting is still there, though it is like Rainbow Six Siege. However you can still spot people, I have seen the 3D spotting in bfv.
    That's hardcore mode of course health don't regen and in bfv the spotting is mainly for the sniper class , you can still spot in other class but horrible
  • JediMastaWyn
    593 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    4 player squad
    Health do not regenerate
    Reduced ammo
    Long revives
    Building stuff
    Spotting system no longer there
    Cosmetics customize

What is BF specifically copying off Fortnite which did not exist prior in another game
  • Niovont
    just saying
  • gets__tilted
    1705 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I'm pretty sure games live and die by new players. Veterans will tire and move on, it would be ill advised to do everything based on old players. New players are how games excel

I'm sorry I have to disagree with you in the new players make games excel, I've been playing since thee very first incarnation of battlefield and it's the expectation of the new game that brings me back and although I can't speak for all veterans we're a pretty loyal bunch.

I feel you, i'm the same. Still, if it was only repeat loyalists like ourselves they'd shut the show down. Micro level would be like hardline. Community wasn't buying and they shut em' down. Literally.
  • s1sscottishlobo
    240 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I feel you, i'm the same. Still, if it was only repeat loyalists like ourselves they'd shut the show down. Micro level would be like hardline. Community wasn't buying and they shut em' down. Literally.

I'm sure you'll agree that Hardline was pants, I think the game failed before any of the human aspects!
    Imo you always need to keep the core fanboys on side but also introduce new players who'll ultimately both be happy with the game, it's a tightrope.
  • VBALL_MVP
    6177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    just saying

oh wow a youtuber says they are copying fortnite.....guess that makes it fact.
  • sirghislandi
    384 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    just saying

oh wow a youtuber says they are copying fortnite.....guess that makes it fact.

Almost sound like the 12 year old kid here in the house.. I'm kind of getting tired of hearing about all the things the YouTubers knows so much better than everyone else, lol ;)

Not aimed at you Vball
  • Niovont
    edited November 2018
    I dont care about the youtuber, I am just proving my point that EA who make battlefield is copying the game of fortnite.
    Post edited by Niovont on