Company coins limited. What do you guys think?

SerenataAlejo
10 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
I had early access on November 9th, and I have reached level 50 already. But once you hit 50, you could not earn company coins from level update anymore. Yes, you can still collect coins from assignments, but what if you complete them all? Almost all skins and upgrade cost a lot. It is not enough to earn company coin only in those two ways.

I think BFV should let us earning coins from each match. More points we get on the matches, should be more coins we can make at the end.

Comments

• CatHasMyPipe
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It's bugged right now. You're supposed to get a thousand or two after some matches, you can see it in the post-game screen, but you don't actually get them. They're hopefully fixing it this December 4th patch and introducing more ways of earning CC.
  • Clarence_6000
    886 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    Im happy to see that the game being delayed was worth it. "Polishing the game".. Yeeah.. More like RDR2/BO4'ing the game.
  • Kaakkraker92
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    its frustrating that you cant even upgrade weapons ... i wish they could reset my normal rank so id be able to get company coins again..
  • BFB-LeCharybdis
    742 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Dice could just give everyone say 5000 coins to tidy us over until the 4th, as a thank you for participating in their full price beta
  • rainkloud
    548 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    Dice could just give everyone say 5000 coins to tidy us over until the 4th, as a thank you for participating in their full price beta

You heard him! No less than 10,000 coins for us! Don't make us unionize.
    Post edited by rainkloud on
  • BURGERKRIEG
    847 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hmmm..bugged?

Are you sure they won’t be selling coins in a few months time?
  • Sou1__0062
    161 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    Just wait for ea chuj to close this topic :neutral: like another one with petition for hot fix this. Its a **** joke we must wait till 4 december :D #LVL50united fix this ****
  • oxi_lu
    84 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    rainkloud wrote: »

You heard him! No less than 10,000 coins for us! Don't make unionize.

15000 coins sounds good indeed!
  • Sou1__0062
    161 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    DEAR EA WE WANT HOT FIX ASAP :) !
  • rainkloud
    548 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    oxi_lu wrote: »
    rainkloud wrote: »

You heard him! No less than 10,000 coins for us! Don't make unionize.

15000 coins sounds good indeed!

I feel like they're going to need extra coders assigned to this task if they're going to add 25,000 coins for each player like they'e heavily implied.
  • Sou1__0062
    Dont worry they will don;t do nothing DICE/EA got this deep in **** and veteran players ;) we must wait till 4 decemebr
  • SerenataAlejo
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    EA_Cian wrote: »
    Let me just quickly chime in here - this is an issue (that is the not earning company coin after maxing out your level) we're aware of and we're working on a fix.

Omg! Thank you very much! Is it coming on December patch?
  • Vents7
    I'm confused .. why should we even need company coin to upgrade weps? It should be only for cosmetics imo
  • R1ckyDaMan19
    455 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Let me just quickly chime in here - this is an issue (that is the not earning company coin after maxing out your level) we're aware of and we're working on a fix.

Now, about those 30,000 coins?
  • Kauzer_RF
    220 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Hello Cian! Will we have that fix only in dec or before?
  • MONEYPYR0
    828 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Vents7 wrote: »
    I'm confused .. why should we even need company coin to upgrade weps? It should be only for cosmetics imo

I dont know, why did you need war bonds to buy weapons in BF1? Or scrap to buy battlepacks?

I much prefer having one type of currency (currently) to use. Makes things simple. Besides, you only need to buy specializations once, because when you reach level 4 with them, you can reset and put them back for free.
  • R1ckyDaMan19
    455 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    MONEYPYR0 wrote: »

I dont know, why did you need war bonds to buy weapons in BF1? Or scrap to buy battlepacks?

I much prefer having one type of currency (currently) to use. Makes things simple. Besides, you only need to buy specializations once, because when you reach level 4 with them, you can reset and put them back for free.

To be fair the unlock system for weapon upgrades should be tied to number of kills and not cost any currency to upgrade.
  • MONEYPYR0
    828 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    MONEYPYR0 wrote: »

To be fair the unlock system for weapon upgrades should be tied to number of kills and not cost any currency to upgrade.

I could agree with that, but at this point, I don't think it matters much. If it was gonna be that way, it should've been thete from the start. As long ad we get more coins after reaching max rank, I don't think there's a big problem. I'd rather not have a Battlefront 2 situation happen where we get a whole new progression system months after the game is out.
  • TehPik
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018

one word: retroactively

Also it sounds alot like: We didn't know the numbers which fitted our business model, so we just disabled coin gain until someone crunch them with sales and reception in mind...
    Post edited by TehPik on