Battlefield 5 Is The Worst Game Of The Year [So Far] Update 1

Comments

• IDirtY_SeCreT
    553 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    This community is so funny. They can't make their mind if snipers are overpowered or underpowered. Apparently a few of you can't see players without a big dorito over their head, may I suggest glasses? Sorry even if this was a bad title, which it isnt, fallout 76 will be taking the worst game of the year.

And? These are peoples opinions everyone can have his/her own. So let them have it, if you have fun nice but others might not since tastes differ. I can't understand why people are vegeterians, but do I tell them that it is stupid not to eat meat... no cause that's ridiculous. But please, keep thinking you're better than anybody ;)
  • SmikeyKanji
    13 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Blackidus wrote: »
    "getting rid of the sweetspot mechanic and one hit body shot kills is one of the best things with this game."

Sniping takes skill, and I hate the fact that when I use skill the players get to run away after one hit which isn't fair at all. With smg's player can run into cover and still get killed like they're playing modern warfare 2 which need to be fixed on top of that I think 5 or 6 bullets will take a player out with the smg when you shoot below the hip and 3 but mostly 4 bullets will do the trick with the sten if they have no armor.
  • SmikeyKanji
    TDM lol, what year is it 2006? Why u playing TDM, should be removed from
    The game!

I play TDM because it's usually the most populated game mode in FPS games and I refuse to buy FPS games that don't have it. Conquest gives you more point but TDM shouldn't be removed. In battlefield games I tend to like smaller maps because finding enemies is quicker the running for a long time looking for one and end up getting snipe. TDM calms me down when I get low K/D in other game modes. Usually there is no hiding in TDM but this years battlefield promotes camper.
  • SmikeyKanji
    This community is so funny. They can't make their mind if snipers are overpowered or underpowered. Apparently a few of you can't see players without a big dorito over their head, may I suggest glasses? Sorry even if this was a bad title, which it isnt, fallout 76 will be taking the worst game of the year.

I don't even play fallout, beside that I always I hated sniping in BF games until I played battlefield 1 on a friend's PC. Battlefield 1 had the type of sniping I always wanted in Battlefield games. Unless it's fortnite or counter-strike my go to gun is a sniper because they are fun to run around with like an AR or SMG and drop kids with it. If you didn't have any skill which takes to acquire, you could just camp which sucks but you could or take the roll of a maniac and gun em down head on. Now i'm forced to one roll, joining the CAMP SQUAD. The squad I've been against since my first FPS shooter game.
  • xx_Dante2k_xx
    638 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm enjoying it. I'm having good games and bad ganes atm but it's a learning curve. Gun play and maps are good imo.

Certainly better than BO4, not played fallout 76.
  • SumwhatKrazy
    557 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Battlefield V is the best Battlefield ever created, hands down.

I wouldn't go that far.
  • Tremu1ant
    96 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    SJW aspects

Get over it. Go change your characters to male and stop whinging about it.
  • APBT
    842 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'm trying my best to like it, but the mechanics are a hindrance to a lone wolf player.

The game promotes camping with fortifications in & around flags.

Tanks are a joke. They are readily available because they're not worth the time.

Revive mechanics for teammates are too long and just are not worth the attempt.

Dice evolved from these mechanics but brought them back.
    Why?
    I've never asked for a refund on any game, but I'm definitely on the verge.

This game is a huge let down.

• ackers75
    2651 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Pretty good game marred by unacceptable bugs yet again!
    Releasing this game knowing how many bugs exist is a slap in the face to loyal customers
  • Masqerader
    641 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Sounds like the typical "I died in a video game, so it sucks" lunatic ramblings
  • naitch44
    666 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Its not the best game but it's certainly not the worst either, bit of an over reaction there bud.

It is what it is, average. 6/7 out of 10.
  • Loki_Deezie
    872 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Bf1 was terrible. I played maybe 20 hours before I couldn't take it anymore. If I wanted to play cod I would, that's how bf1 felt. This feels more like a bf game and probably the best one since bf3. Yea there are issues but this day and age we dont get finished games we get 3/4 of a game then the rest comes over the next few months. It's this way with any game.
    Now that snap assist and aim assist is gone the skill is real. Bf1 was who snapped onto who first not about who had better aim.
    I will play and continue to play for a long time. Alread have more hours in this one than bf1
  • TropicPoison
    2505 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    There's only one decent and fun campaign story that plays like an actual Battlefield game, and I just don't like the game compared to the beta, this game rewards campers like it's something everyone should be doing.
  • BaronVonGoon
    7053 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I think it's the best game ever made
  • IDirtY_SeCreT
    553 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I think it's the best game ever made

I think you wanted to post that in another forum? :D
  • APBT
    842 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    There's only one decent and fun campaign story that plays like an actual Battlefield game, and I just don't like the game compared to the beta, this game rewards campers like it's something everyone should be doing.

Exactly. This game promotes camping and PTO is punishment. Then add in a tank that just won a battle, now he or she have to go and look for ammo to be relevant. Taking them out of action and to its demise, because they cant fully heal even after self repair.

A joke.

• SneakyGunman
    384 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    Why is there even an animation needed for ammo and med packs? Is that something one needs to take so seriously? I found no issue of auto heeling/ammo distro. without the animation for it. Nor have I found a need to have to walk up to them and select "E" for it. Somethings are far too more involved then need be. IE:Busy work.
  • PineNeedle789
    155 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    its actually best game for me.
  • TheDuckSRB
    27 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Probably a guy who dont get any kills in game and started here to blame this game. This game is awesome better then bf 1.
This discussion has been closed.