Weekly BF

[PS4] [PC] [BFV] MoGZ Age 21+ with Mic active/PTFO group

Shadow_MissFire
112 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited December 2018
Hi ! MoGZ of war was founded on ps3 in 2012, then moved to ps4, then PC. We were active on PC and PS4 playing BF1 every single night from launch to end, up to 32 people at peak on PC. We play the objective, chat, have some laughs and often win. We value character over skill but have some great players.

We currently have over 100 active players on BFV on PC and our PS4 players get a couple of psn parties going every night. Active mainly during US evenings, we would love more EU players. Strong squad play makes BFV a far better experience.

Must be age 21+ and use Mic.

Join us at discord.me/mogz or hit BFVCLAN.COM
Post edited by Shadow_MissFire on

Comments

• Shadow_MissFire
    112 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Last couple of nights on PC we had 20+ playing. PS4 players now playing also.
  • TheSelekta
    87 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I hit you up on PSN and have t heard anything back....
  • Shadow_MissFire
    Did you join the discord channel ? Discord.me/mogz ?
  • Shadow_MissFire
    edited November 2018
    Looking for more PS4 players. Note I am no longer on PS4, dont msg me!

Also more EU players on PC. We have over 100 active players but soooo NA biased.

BFVCLAN.COM
    Post edited by Shadow_MissFire on
  • Shadow_MissFire
    Active on PC and PS4.

Over 100 active on PC but we split into different discord channels and servers in game so its not too noisy or too much of a pub stomp. Lots of PTFO'ing.
  • Shadow_MissFire
    BFVCLAN.COM
  • AeK_is_okay
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Just wanna say, and I wasn't asked to do this..

MoGZ is a great group of individuals. Never was a part of them on PS4, but I knew some members (befriending some, and the others playing against) They were real active in BF 4 when I was playing PS4. Queen I believe is their leader and she was streaming at the time too, and they like to kick face and PTFO. If I were one PS4 again and not on xbox involved in my old community, I would join up with MoGZ. Good luck to everyone looking for a community.

- Poet
  • Shadow_MissFire
    Thankyou Poet!

We certainly were very active on ps4/bf4.

I am on PC now but my old ps4 friends keep it going there.
  • Shadow_MissFire
    16 on now on PC, likely 30 later, some on CQ, some Breakthrough or Grand Ops.

PS4 active psn party every evening.
  • dragomance
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hey tried using the discord thing but couldn't get it to work?
  • DaMutha1
    1286 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    dragomance wrote: »
    Hey tried using the discord thing but couldn't get it to work?

Did you try the link here? https://bfvclan.com/
  • Shadow_MissFire
    Active on PC and PS4

BFVCLAN.COM
  • DaMutha1
    1286 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Full parties going every night--come join the fun.
  • ROBCBLADES
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Just got BFv playing on PS4 playing breakthrough mostly looking at joining a group of players Eu based (English) got a pc set up too might get it on there at some point as well
  • Shadow_MissFire
    Be happy to have you ROBCBLADES, ps4 or pc (if age 21+)
  • Shadow_MissFire
    Looking for people who enjoy playing BFV .. the 'community' don't like it, we do !! People on every night, PC and PS4.
  • Shadow_MissFire
    Would love more EU players on PC and PS4
  • Shadow_MissFire
    Happy Christmas!
  • richATTK
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Great group members with a nice, active Discord server throughout the day. During afternoon EST time, on PS4, I usually run with a few UK members and during the evenings there's always a good group of US members on a PS4 chat. I've been with the MoGz a few months and it's usually a great time, win or loss. Thanks MoGZ!!
  • DaMutha1
    Now harvesting Christmas noobs---come join the fun!