Name 3 things you want changed/added ASAP

Comments

• afatgoat
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    fix the hit reg reporting 1 shot deaths.
    bring the game out of beta
    to place more emphasis on fortification make it so the bomber doesn't ruin everything in one pass.
    give us the name of the guy who green lighted giving one bomber 36 bombs. he's a saint and a jerk depending which team i'm on.
  • Deltium
    34 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I would like to see the following changes for the medic please:

(1) please allow equal or at least better points for saving non-squad members.
    (2) please improve the STEN; it's really challenging to use
  • DrOconnor
    57 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    And allow preferences to change screen text color - WHITE is not readable on light colored or WHITE backgrounds
  • disposalist
    8682 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Fixes
    Fun
    Tactics (apart from camp)
  • xnoobestyle
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    This is not battlefield,something else like fortnite and cod. So shame! Huge maps and no spotting (****), invisible enemies, extremely short time to kill, unbalanced teams and always get flanked. Bought and then deleted 5 days later. You will see all BF real fans shall leave soon because this game for camper gamers not for fighters...
  • WinterWarhurst
    1319 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    1. Better splash damage and MG TTK/BTK for tanks
    2. Nerf mine flinging kamikaze YOLO spray and prayers
    3. Fix heavy tanks
  • Foot_Guard_Tomei
    438 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    1. 24 players Rush game mode
    2. Emblem support (displaying self-made stuff)
    3. Special forces class w/ sound suppressed weapons, tools for sabotage (satchel charges, magnetic charges...) and creating makeshift paths (grappling hook and zipline)
  • DogRoyal
    112 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    1. Gunner in tank should be able to hide
    2. Able to change/add new assignment without having to quit the server
    3. Able to customize soldier uniform without having to quit server
  • BaronVonGoon
    6976 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    Change the community
    Bring a new community
    Start a new forum with no mods and no rules
    Post edited by BaronVonGoon on
  • aseveredfoot
    2448 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I want to add to my list headshot hit boxes. I'm pretty sure they're huge.

Like I had a sniper tag me for 50 and I dove behind a 2 foot high rock. Completely out of his line of sight. Then he headshots me.

It feels like the hit box extends like 3 feet above my head, which is total BS and makes cover almost pointless at certain times.
  • V1kingH4mster
    128 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    creepNpeep wrote: »
    CaptHotah wrote: »
    creepNpeep wrote: »
    Hardcore servers
    Colour pallet completely reworked
    Hit reg
    Removal of scope glint
    Better scopes/ crosshairs
    Better TTK
    More damage for bolt actions
    Better rifles
    Better music
    Solution to graphic pop-ins
    Solution to movement issues
    Solution to vaulting inaccuracies
    Improvements to soldier animations
    Improvements to spawn on squad mechanics.
    Etc

Basically dice, go back to your shed and rework the whole game because, as it stands, this is not worthy of following in the footsteps of BF1.

Sit back a second and think of the consequences of removing scope glint without 3d spotting...
    Oh, and bf1 had 10 times worse vaulting

Sit back for a second and think of the role of a sniper and the tools the work with.
    Single bolt action rifles with the worst rate of fire.

Did you ever hear opposing sides in any war saying to the other team “hey, you can’t use rifles and scopes because that’s not fair!”

I don’t mind them adding scope glint for high mag scopes, but to apply it to all scopes is just ridiculous.

I used 2.5x scope in BF1 and played aggressively. I loved it.
    Then they added glint across the board and it killed the role.

Now they’ve brought that across to BFV and made it even worse.

They haven’t even tried to be logical or realistic with it either, they’ve just slapped a torch onto any scope.

Totally killling off a quarter of their player base

having played all bfs since bf3 im happy with the scope glint, i play sniper and im pretty aggressive with it, yes i die a lot because of it but then i die a lot just being on objectives anyway.

if you want to be aggressive then go iron sight in fact personally i find it more aggressive than a scope on objectives.

talking about realism in an arcade shooter lol makes me laugh when i see this in a bf forum this game is far from realistic want realism go play milsims

saying dice need to back to the drawing board with bf5 is laughable it's the best game since bf3 imho.sure there are issues but nothing that bad and also the next patch is going to change a heck or a lot imo.
  • Aegis_Kleais
    374 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    1. Balance the Medic SMG's to make them a force to be feared in close range and give the Medic mid-long range offensive ability that's on-par with what a Medic should have.
    2. Netcode needs to be fixed. Getting killed around corners and models being behind where players actually are results in dying to people I'd have otherwise had dead to rights.
    3. Positional Surround Sound. Sound Quality is utterly amazing, but the 3D positional sound in this game is very problematic.
  • snotellekS
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    CaptHotah wrote: »
    Here's mine:

1.Better enemy footsteps sounds
    2.Better tickrate/hit reg.
    3.Medic SMG's buff

1 Better tickrate
    2 Some buffs to tank gunners and half track gunners to make them less exposed
    3 All of the customization that was in the beta and removed for some reason
    4 proper ww2 locations like normandy, stalingrad, berlin, hurtgen forest, iwo jima
    5 naval battles
    6 nerfs for bombers
    7 flamethrowers
    8 and lastly, reduce the amount of squad points needed to call in vehicles and rockets.
  • Reignblazer
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    In no particular order:
    • More/better vehicles, these are what seperates battlefield from other shooters
    • Make Ammo/Med crates not need an interact keypress
    • General improvements to UI/UX (Comm wheel, too many menus have to be clicked through to sort out things like loadouts or customizations)
    • Tying into the previous point: allow customization during the match

Simply put: make it more like Battlefield 3/4.
  • pwnedPewPew
    331 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    lol..reading all these stuff here i´m sure dice already regrets this release..
  • Ferdinand_J_Foch
    3410 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

... 4chan?

I do remember there being this one BF community that was nicknamed 'Mordor' by DICE, and they didn't have all that much moderation there. You could be as negative or critical as possible about BF games. It got shut down, though I don't remember what happened to it.
  • Hawxxeye
    6363 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

... 4chan?

I do remember there being this one BF community that was nicknamed 'Mordor' by DICE, and they didn't have all that much moderation there. You could be as negative or critical as possible about BF games. It got shut down, though I don't remember what happened to it.
    I had forgotten about that. Those were the days.
  • CaptHotah
    1122 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    lol..reading all these stuff here i´m sure dice already regrets this release..

Its not as bad of a release. BF4 was worse imo
  • RePlayBoy101
    58 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    1. fix the bugs that shuld be fixed in alpha/beta
    2. add more weapons
    3. MMGs are useless atm simply becouse they are on par with other weapons and u basically lose the ability to ADS ...just promotes camping and nothing more
  • DriedPoo
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Bring back spotting, the enemy is almost impossible to see