Usually the most points you can hit someone till they die

RaNdOmHeRo1872
postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I’m in a debate with my ignorance friend that calls himself a battlefield veteran and he’s telling me there’s no way I hit one person for 107 points and didn’t get the kill saying I hit someone else but yet it was literally just me and this guy face to face no one behind him or beside him so please tell me if it is possible to hit one guy for over 100 and still not get the kill please

Comments

• Plucky6922
    365 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You can score more than 100 points while engaging an enemy soldier, but you can not deal more than 100 damage to said enemy soldier.
  • snowloaf
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    BFV has the ability to be immediately start healing on command, if you have a med pack. If the person you were shooting at started to heal themselves, you could get more than 100 damage points and not the kill.
  • oXGeminiXo
    355 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The points also are multiplied depending on where you hit the enemy. Headshots are worth more so yes you can get 100+ points and they can still be alive with 1 health.
  • Bheid
    40 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You also get points for suppressing that enemy.